docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

>Mergo's Wet Nurse.webm

Second for best boy

>crestfallen tells you about the bird right after you activate the shortcut
>stray demon has a million hp at that point
Good fucking game.

I WISH THEIR WEAPON WAS BETTER

First playthrough here. I know mostly need vit, end and obviously str for my str build. But what should my progression look like with my current stats?

I wish everyone and their dog would quit using it, it gets old seeing it time after time. A little originality wouldn't hurt.

>L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1

You really need to get better armor. You won't be able to hit anything with that Greataxe if you can get staggered by a passing breeze.

End to 40
Str to 40
Dex if you need it for weapons
Fth or int if you want non pyro spells
Then everything into vitality

What is the best covenant, and why is it the Rat King Covenant?

Their weapon is fine for all the password faggots who can do nothing but spam the L1 attack and get their stupid fucking face smashed in mid-breakdance because they tried to animeslide into a greathammer.

>steel protection
Get that wolf ring, friendo

>parry

Yeah, I've noticed that but I can't really wear heavier armor otherwise I go above 50% equip load. Probably need more endurance.

Any PS4 lads need help with anything or want to do some co op?

Because it's fun and has mechanics that are more interesting than just 'Invade, but as a different colour'

Have you ever actually seen somebody who both uses the Farron Memesword and is actually capable of parrying?

They're like unicorns.

If you get an item called Havel's Ring, it'll help a ton. Otherwise, pump Endurance for more equip load.

I could use some help, but not exactly in-game. It's opinions on an intended fashion for my current run.

Great didn't know about that, will probably get it soon after I finish Anor Londo.

Fuck covenant-locked items.

Should i begin the ng+ or should i try and farm 50 of these eloyce souls?
Holy shit fifty? Man, that sounds like a drag.

>"Is this too easy for you?"

...I actually think it's pretty challenging.

Heeey!
A guy!

Post weaponfu

Bone Fist.

Stick of Bonk

Whirlybird

Suggestions for the most fashionable gear to go with Crown of the Dark Sun and MLGS? ideally 6lbs or less total for the 3 pieces

I was invading the other day and winning pretty much all of them but I got absolutely destroyed by someone with the maracas. It's so rare seeing them I wasn't sure how to fight them.

You posted my Greatswordfu.
Here is my Polearmfu.

gib tier list, dotards.

there's an updated version now

in the OP, under useful pvp data

The latest version.

You know what the actual worst part about farming for concords is?

It's that, you should have a cop badge on and if you actually get summoned, you don't get any time time to put on the right gear?
Like you have to have a certain set-up for farming (Symbol of Avarice, Gold Serpent Ring, etc...) but then you don't get any warning before you get summoned. Sometimes you're still killing a knight when you get notified.
God forbid you get summoned right in the middle of a brawl and you didn't even get a chance to take off the life-draining mimic-head. I almost wish I was on PC so I could have macro for nigh-instant gear switching.
Don't even get me started when you're hurrying to fix your build and when you get summoned, the dark spirit gets killed right as you spawn and you get booted back to your world without a concord, making you sit through two loading screens for nothing.

This weapon is my soulmate

I always feel kind of bad about killing mimic-head blues

Then I remember they're blues, and I don't feel bad anymore

Darkmoon Blade isn't worth it

Filthy red scum.
You only care about shedding blood, you have no sense of dignity or honour.

How fun is the Hollowslayer Greatsword? People talk it up a lot but I've never seen someone using it.
Looking for some fun build ideas that are good but not Splitleaf tier.

Does anyone else really like this fight? Doing a really slow, PVE run of 3, and I enjoyed fighting this dude immensely. Didn't die to him, and I adore his design.

He's a bitch.

Love cucking reds out of there tongues

Hollowslayer is really good on Quality. It's available early with low stat costs, and has a bonus against Hollow enemies.

Blues are basically just glorified gankers anyway.

Who cares about honour lol

Look, everyone, it's a decent blue

You won't see it's like again. Take pictures.

It makes me go doki doki.

my african american companion
nothing like showing up behind an unsuspecting red and rollcatching him to death

I fucking love twinblades.

Looking For: Big strong Gnaw cannon willing to help kill Dancer on a SL27+2 host

Interests: Getting the Lothric Tome in the castle, and getting Dancer's set for fashion

Place and Time: PC, password dsg

>Sulyvahn got tired of having this every night
why

Too much of a good thing, maybe?

Dancer Armour is amazing.

I guess. Size difference may have ruined her after a while.

How rare is the demon greataxe? I killed the first taurus like 10 times already.

do you have the gold serpent ring and at least one humanity ?

Forgot to mention, please place signs in front of Dancer's fog. I've got plenty of Embers, but my +2 Bandit's Knife takes like 6 hits to proc a single bleed.

I'd think they'd be close to the same size, relatively speaking.

No because I'm not farming. I'm just trying to change my "luck" on a normal playthrough.

Honour doesn't kill phantoms, unfortunately. Even when I try to accept a lone host's challenge, there's a 50% chance they'll start chugging or summoning as soon as they realise they're losing, at which point cancer mode comes out anyway.

I win about 80% of the invasions. Way I figure, the net frustration I cause people far outweighs the net happiness that is created when a gank successfully kills me, and that knowledge satisfies me on a primal level.

Also, my pale tongue to blue tongue ratio is 3:1, because if a cop gets called, I break off everything and prioritise screwing them out of a tongue. Nine out of ten times they're shit players who can't handle having any hostile attention focusing on them. Often they will literally retreat behind a host who is already backing off and lose their ear because the host dies.

I'm not too sure what you mean by this, but if you really want the axe, you can also buy it from Shiva in blighttown, just join the tree fucker covenant and talk to him to make him move there

I'm doing a dex/int build using the immolation tinder and maybe freides scythe too
Will have a little faith for IT
What's the best sorcery catalyst I should use

40 Int: Heretic's
50+ Int: Court Sorcerer's

Most autistic post of the day.

That's not how it works

How did you ever get the idea that that is how it works?

DS2 is fucking shit. Stop pretending to like it.

*DaS3

*DS3

Damn autocorrect

autism

Fuckwits.

>resorting to ad hominems from the get-go
Not an argument.

Not before being transformed by his ring. You can see her and Vordt's phantom/ghost things walking around Irithyll together, they're not much larger than human.

I still don't understand why Saints Bident is top tier. It damage is shit and it has the "please parry me" charge WA.

I never see anyone use it either.

>damage is shit
>over 400 physical AR on a 26/60 STR/FAI build when heavy

And that's not counting you can buff it with a full power DMB on top of that. If you haven't seen anyone use it and haven't used it yourself optimally you shouldn't say it's worse than it is.

Vordt's armor doesn't really look like the ghost in Irithyll though.

Because it's used in conjunction with Faith builds, which (1) get increased damage from the Faith scaling, and (2) allow them to buff it with DMB or Lightning Blade for a bunch more damage.

Yeah, I forgot all about that. Some items say she served as a dancer, not necessarily that she was on the receiving end of Sully's third greatsword, though.

Force Invasion Type isn't working in Prepare to Die, did they patch it out? I'm using Technojacker's old table

Why isn't my hellkite jumping down?
It's been like five minutes.

Hide behind the left wall, looking at him. He'l come down in a few seconds.

Eh I still don't see it. There are better weapons to use in conjunction with LB/DMB.

I have experimented with it and I was underwhelmed. Spears are pretty underwhelming in general.

So is there an actual reason why Alonne's guarding a Smelter Wedge? It kind of makes sense in a gaming way, but the lore's ass looks sore from all this pulling.

>Eh I still don't see it. There are better weapons to use in conjunction with LB/DMB.

What weapon benefits from them as much while having partial faith scaling besides Crucifix?

>Spears are pretty underwhelming in general.

In PvE perhaps but in PvP the longer spears are one of the best weapons due to range and counter hits.

How would I do this?
Cathedral Knight Helm
Mirrah Chainmail
Mirrah Chain Gauntlets
Chainmail Chausses
Claymore? Bastard Sword?

Best way to build around the pile of dogshit that is the Cathedral Knight Greatsword?

Claymore. It's longer, and I recall him trying a thrust attack, a charge more than anything, after he lost his first arm.

>What weapon benefits from them as much while having partial faith scaling besides Crucifix?
Why is partial faith scaling important when the damage output is still low?

SSS will have a higher AR with a straightsword moveset for example.

>In PvE perhaps but in PvP the longer spears are one of the best weapons due to range and counter hits.

I'm only talking about PvP. Spears are easily parried and have low damage which is completely negated by shield. I don't know where you're getting the idea that they're top tier weapons...

Not sure if she had much to do with Alonne. Makes sense that Raime had a fragment of her soul entrusted to him since she was his MOMMY, but idk about Alonne.

No takers? Guess I'll try again either later tonight, or tomorrow.

They're both wearing outrider armor, but there's simply no other explanation since they're the only known male and female outriders sticking together.

""""""""""dancer""""""""""
From just doesn't want to say it outright

Given the time at which Alonne was encountered, I don't think Nadalia was even at Brume Tower yet. It might have been there for making Alonne a more or less mandatory boss, don't dig too deeply for lore in this sense.
And with the Dancer at her size compared to Sully, how exactly would that have worked out? Maybe Sully wasn't as tall then as he is when we fight him?

>but there's simply no other explanation since they're the only known male and female outriders sticking together.
That doesn't imply anything, there could be other male and female outriders sticking together that we can't see ingame, there are plenty of other explanations.

She seems pretty flexible.

66 STR Heavy.

>Why is partial faith scaling important when the damage output is still low?

And how is it low? Heavy Saint Bident AR 2H at 26/60 is 404 which is great for a spear of its range. In comparison the Partizan, the highest AR pure physical spear on 18/80 is 437 AR 2H for way more stat investment.

>SSS will have a higher AR with a straightsword moveset for example.

Wrong on any relevant build, and you have to consider stat efficiency. SSS on 26/60 has 377 AR 1H which is the only moveset you want to use on a Straight Sword, that is way lower than Bident already. You need Dex going up to 40 at least before SSS surpasses 400 AR at which point, with 26/40/60 giving a Sharp Bident 416 AR 1H and SSS 418. Hardly notably higher AR considering you now have barely any points for Vigor and Endurance on your build.

>Spears are easily parried and have low damage which is completely negated by shield.

Parries are meaningless to anyone with experience in pvp, they are easily whiff punished or backstabbed. Your low damage point has already been disproven and being negated by shields is not a negative when you can dark infuse them or buff them, and by that same logic shields render every weapon in the game useless because a good Black Knight Shield turtle is practically impossible to kill unless you're exceedingly patient. If you continue to have doubts on Bident or spears in general I would be happy to duel you if you're on PC to see.