[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

So, g2 won. Whoopee

dead game

dead general

play pubg instead

was this guy an aimbotter, csgog?

did you speed that up?

no that is normal speed

Ping difference and 32 tick. Look where his crosshair was leading up to the 'suspicious kill'.
He appears to be shooting behind the guy, but on his end, it was likely dead on target, when the guy drops down, he manages to clear a corner and appears to be snapped onto, but look closely. Both the target and crosshair are pulled back in time to the position where they should have died.

It's simply the server finally recognising a hit from the shooter, and correcting after the fact.

Holy shit am I tired of fucking solo queue, why won't any of you play with me I mean yeah I'm Nova but I'm sure there's other Novas I want to get better but dealing with my teams make me want to blow my head off every single game

GN4?

I've solo qued to LEM and I'm still climbing. It was tough but I don't expect people to help me, nor do I expect them to do well.

Why's the thread dead? Even during the majors it's dead

Majors over

Giding's me
I was here during the majors and the threads were ded

>play a few hundred games with a friend
>he starts cheating and gets vac'd after like two games
>i'm set back to dmg (from global)
eh fuck this game i guess

We went through 700 posts 2 times a day at its most interesting (quarter and semi finals) finals was lame, so it took 2 days for 700.

>starts cheating for 2 days
Cheaters get vacced after months.

This person needs a shave.

You can shave something else instead user

when will they add riot shields to the game?

When will they add grenade launchers to the game?

When will they add random respawns to the game?
It's just not competitive if you can't try refrag someone after dying.

could anyone recommend a sub 20-30$ desk microphone that doesn't sound terrible?
already have a mic but it sounds terrible according to people ingame

this is going to help them win

>team full of last fraggers
Thanks

any1 have the virgin offensive/ chad global meme pic? post plz

buy a 2nd hand blue snowball or yeti.

I don't think this pic is quite as innocent as you think. More a comment on the state of CS.

>It's just good gaming chair ^^

what mic are you currently using? theres honestly no need to use your mic if youre playing with shitters

this, got it at best buy for like 9.99 iirc
was considering the snowball but didnt like retail price, ill check for secondhand ones and see if i can find one

How old are you guys that you have so much time to commit to the game?

>19/12/23 K/A/D yesterday
>24/13/21 K/A/D today
what did I mean by this?

hello silver

I'm soloq lem

>tfw too smart for CS

it's old as fuck

I'm 24, finishing my undergrad, work 2 days a week and live rent free with my brother in a house my zillionaire parents bought.

someone kill me

no

why is pansy so fat and ugly

26, probably 6 hours a day, 12 on weekends, just started playing again from an 8 month break.

How... i always end up with autistic players with 2 19 scores, and im almost always top fragger however we end up losing like 70 of the matches. Fuck me

Red looks good on her

Basically act like a non-bitch version of WarOwl.
Play extremely well, and be the voice of reason when your team is tilting eg. going 31 and 14 at half time with a shitter going 5-21. Offer to switch positions if your team can't hold as ct, make *suggestions* for proper executes as a t, ask for opinions - "Are you guys feeling a B take, with smokes on the corner and the back?" etc - You'll be ignored most of the time anyway. Ask your team where the enemies come from, what they like to do, if they are over-confident and push like idiots.

Basically, you're a permanent IGL (but don't order people around), you're the one who needs to keep track of everything that goes on. Retards get into firefights and nobody calls that they see the bomb on the map, nobody makes guesses where enemies are based on their last position, or asks teammates if they tagged a person they died to, or what weapon the enemy might have stolen or is using.

90% of the time you're gunna have to be the designated entry fragger or you're going to have to use a tricksy smoke, molly or flashbang to score opening kills, if your team can't do it, do it yourself.
KD doesn't matter if you're entry fragging, lay down smokes to get your team on-site, tag people down, make sure people are following you and are able to trade or that you're good enough to take a site on your own.
The rest of the time you're going to have to take the role of awper and take the option of awping every round out of a bottom-fraggers hands. They are worse than bots when they get tilted and just hang at the back of the map teambaiting, doing nothing of consequence.

Tactics wise, at some point "Rush A or mid or Rush B" is no longer a viable option. My nova friends can't understand it when we vs a team of 2-5 smurfs, they get tilted that they keep dying, and come up with "well how about if we rush x with smgs" every few rounds.

if youre igling in non league just please fuck off

Soloq LEM as well with literally 0 aim.
Just tell your m8 where the enemy is if they missed it and you'll get 5-10 passive kills a game.

What I meant by the tilting bit is that if you're doing well, and someone is doing trash, don't join in on a bashing bandwagon. As a ct it's never better to have a bot, just put them somewhere where they are useful without having to frag, eg, can throw a grenade and stall the terrorists to allow a rotate.

If you're T side in the 2nd half of the game and it's a really bad anchor, kick em. Otherwise try to get them to be cannon fodder with you on site executes.

As for awping, sometimes it's necessary to fuck your team over by buying or stealing a 3rd-4th awp and making everyone complain about you, or you make a statement about how many awps there are - "AWP squaaad"

They'll notice and get mad, but can't say shit if you're top fragging or 2nd top fragging, or if they die and see that you do better than them.

Is there anything I can do for T side on dust2 when soloqueuing that generally works? Maybe this map just has more retards playing, but I always struggle so much in T side unlike Mirage or Cache where I feel like I can have a greater impact even if I didn't get a stellar team.

What's your warm up?

@188277638
The idea isn't to make calls and strats like you're in charge. Simply to announce when you see shit on the map, make educated guesses about enemy directions/ locations, and to get your retarded teammates to make proper calls by asking them about what they saw.

If your team ever die from lack of information and getting caught off-guard by something someone else could have said, yes they are retarded for not keeping an eye on their surroundings, but it doesn't benefit you as a player for your teammates to get their just desserts, it just loses rounds, and therefore rank.

Reaction/aim tests, then 1v1s for about an hour, practice smokes/ flashes/ mollies if you need to refresh your memory.

>1vs1 for about an hour
That's an awful lot

I got them supreme boys good, my lads

btw that flashbang was shit, but it would be good on old inferno, so I'm excused :)))))))

what are you talking about she is a total qt3.14

seangares is smart as fuck why is he stuck on a shitty team

FUCKING LET ME OUT OF SILVER
LET ME OUT
FUCK

hes got 2 frenchmen on his team so it shouldnt be that bad

>le watch demos and counter-strat man
>smart as fuck

Lmaaooo

thx4(You)

Well meme'd

is he thinking of suicide?