What kind of car do you look at and know instantly the owner is not someone you’d want to associate with?

what kind of car do you look at and know instantly the owner is not someone you’d want to associate with?

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 50K)

Most 80's cars. Such philistines would likely be painful to communicate with.

Any car with (non-factory) stickers

Miatas. I'm not gay.

Any American car.

my own car

Nissan Altimas/Maximas.
You know who I'm talking about.

subaru crossovers

Enlighten me?

He's a retarded /pol/fag most likely.

>blacked out tail or headlights
>extreme tint
>really stretched tires
Any of these show the world you care more about looks to suit your bad tastes more than the concept of not being an ass to everyone else on the road.

A bone stock car because it shows the owner is a boring stick in the mud. Someone that actually cares about cars enough to make their car an extension of their self that reflects their personality and sense of individuality is probably a cool guy.

Riced Dodge cars

>I know better what parts my car needs than engineers who spent billions of dollars designing it

Are both of you guys just trying to bait a bit? I wouldn't do much to a daily other than recommended fixes but it's not like all sports or performance cars are flawless from the factory.

This is probably the dumbest argument anyone ever tries to use on here. Cars aren't made optimally from the factory.

these

Nissan hardbody with plastic chrome wheel rims

People who use adult language and imgery through stickers and other exterior modifications.

Shit is just dumb unless it is a show car for artistic value.

Putting 22s, a CAI, and a cat back on your daily is stupid. Not to mention, any modifications that would make it obvious that it wasn’t stock would be rice.

Just this in, a racing engine makes your car a ricer. Lol, I know this is bait but pretending to be retarded isn't very effective.

Stupid amounts of camber
Dapper, etc stickers

Thin Blue Line sticker

I’m talking about exterior mods, dipshit.

any small japanese car

>just this in

Too bad you said ANY modification, dumbass lol. Damage control. Wheels, tires, brakes, suspension and aero are all ricer mods too though.

Like I said, recommended fixes. An aftermarket clutch slave cylinder that's a not-shit design, and a limited slip on a base model Ranger, for instance. Now the vehicle will be somewhat more capable in snow and the slave's fixed design won't be prone to random failure.

Take my word for it that I meant obvious with the hood closed and not on a rack.

K, a racing engine is going to sound obvious.

Ah, I assume he meant teenage girls, because that’s the majority I see in nissans. Maybe black people?

Not necessarily. I put an LS2 with cutouts and a truck exhaust under a 350Z, shit was quieter than stock with the cutouts closed.

Same here.

I think of people who buy them as having the same mentality as women who stay with men who beat them.

It kinda depends on the model, no matter where it was made. Anytime I see someone swear off cars from an entire country I wonder if they thought about what they might miss from hearsay or a bad example.

lol ricer, I can look at the exhaust

>double dub trips
CHECKED

Attached: 3003F5EC-AE0B-4E62-BF07-B682C005A876.jpg (500x385, 32K)

I have had a Buick for the last decade and have had two things break, a 20$ water pump and a $50 Crank sensor. All my friends with various Japanese cars have all had a dearth of problems costing far more.

Crossovers

I fabbed it with the original tips, so unless you put it on a lift and looked under it, it would have appeared totally stock.

Mexicans

Anything with vanity plates or bumper stickers.

Chrysler 300

literally everyone i've met who drives one is either an insufferable asshole or the niggerest of niggers trying to act like it's a bentley

Attached: 50CDGEF2.jpg (700x525, 83K)

audi

Any Chevy sedan.
Huge trugs.
Any Chrysler product.

Anything posted on Veeky Forums

Blacks

Most luxury cars. They're all owned by niggers.

This. The logo is even 4 assholes touching each other, which gives a great insight into what's going on inside the car

This revolting pile.

Attached: killme.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Any Jeep

any audi

Prius, and pt cruiser, excluding the fabled turbo ones.

ausfag

bmw owners
new mustange owners
bundy runners

any car

Minivan drivers; especially the ones that go 10 under in the left lane and drive with their high beams on 24/7.

GT86/BRZ drivers. Not even worth the oxygen it'd take to tell them to fuck off.

except rice refers to excessive exterior modifications, you fucking reprobate

>know someone who owns one
>dumb basic white girl who got it as a "gift" from her parents
desu if I got something like that from my parents I'd immediately sell it and use the money to buy a shitbox I actually want

Attached: 1519293902565.jpg (552x291, 17K)

the fact that they sell pre-riced versions that come in black with flourescent rims/plastic trim is disgusting

Leased cars.
Used to be Renault Megans, then it changed to these monstrosities.
Now it's a combination of hybrids. You recognize them because their headlights are against your rear window even when you're doing 30 over.

Attached: outlander-phev.jpg?itok=tTbchDSH.jpg (1959x1102, 200K)

imagine being a butthurt americuck

imagine owning a fucking gt86

Must be good.
Better than my beaten 19y/o Corolla hatch.

I think we can all agree any """zero fucks given""" shitheap owner is guaranteed to be an attention craving waste of functioning organs.

Attached: 2568475922189.jpg (738x415, 39K)