/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

Chad edition

Started with the threaded cane: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

Ban the use of guns in the FCs NOW

Third for loving you all dearly

Ringing for Chads with a Best Cuttah

>Not the CHAD Axe
shiggy

Who is the best Hunter group and why is it the Confederates?

Why even ask, confederate of the League.

Final question on the HMS from last thread

What do people tend to prefer; 50/-/25 or 50/25/- str/skl/arc?

I personally use it on a 16str 14skl 45 arc and on a 50 str 25 skl 25 arc, and the damage is way better on 50/25, even without the 25 arc.

25/-/50. Moonbeams are too fun not to make the most of.

Imagine if in the merciless watchers fight there was a chance the gun watcher could be replaced by the rolling mace watcher

what's the ranged damage like comparing 25 and 50 arc?

That's down to taste. It's fucken absurd as a strength weap too, take it for a spin at 50/50 and figure out what moveset you want to maximize. Or join me at 200+ kek

>natalya and iosefka were spelunking together
LOL, it's so perfect
I need screenshots

The beams get huge benefits from high arc, with something like a x2 or higher modifier. I haven't run the numbers myself, but I do have a 50/25/25 and it's definitely noticeable.

I ship it

I want a natalya gf (male) FUCK

Isn't it pretty much canonical?

How should I go about getting the most out of my Wheel build? The transformed mode gets a ton of Arcane scaling, but the damage from high strength R1's are still nothing to scoff at.

I'm thinking about making a BL117 with 50/25/25 or maybe something like 50/12/38

The 117 build for it is really good, go for it.

Absolutely forbidden!
continue

did you put on the choir dress?

Go ARC bruh. Learn to maximize revs and get great use out of arcane tools, it's way more fun that just smash smash smash. If you want that shit go brick on a stick +END and hammer away, hunter.

I tried it but I just don't like the way it sits and it looks too different for an Iosefka cosplay.
shoeless white church set DLC when?

>resounding for logarius
>try to finish him off with madaras whistle for style points
>makes the host panic roll off the ledge

>shoeless

Miyazaki is that you?

aww that's too bad, iosefka just isn't the same with shoes on

Here is my favourite picture of Iosefka, I think you should like it too.

Hilarious if true

No don't be silly how could I be Miyazaki he's probably busy there's no way he browses Veeky Forums
Sadly choir shirt just doesn't look quite right and I don't feel like cheating the bare foot version into my game. mostly because I don't know how but still
That is a nice picture.

Miyazaki implied in an interview that Iosefka is his favourite character in Bloodborne

He has good taste

you will always be barefoot in my heart

Well, thanks, I think

Can someone explain why it's 117 instead of 120? Does it have something to do with summon ranges?

Yes.

So you can still invade 98s rather than just the other way around.

Originally people went 98 to avoid the 120 reddit builds, then some other people found the max range to invade 98 meta was 117, and because of them there's two options, stay 98 to avoid 120, or go 117 to fuck with the people trying to avoid 120 but you can't avoid 120 yourself.
It's basically a big fuck up because we can't have nice things.

>waifunigger shit edition
>waifunigger cancer in the thread
Exactly what happens, when redditors don't fuck off back to where they should stay. Starting to report.

I'm new to Bloodborne multiplayer. Why are 120 builds so worth avoiding? Not to defend one or the other, but I've been wanting to make a build of some sort and get really confused about what level I should aim for.

Enjoy your warnings.

@188232971
enjoy (you)r report waifunigger

They aren't worth avoiding. Some people on here have autism is all.

by some you mean most right?

This

>Exactly what happens, when
>,
(You)-starved beast confirmed for a filthy kraut

@188233303
>waifunigger shits the thread up
>calling me the you-starved beast
Here's your (you), nigger, and a report.

Thank god he made a grammatical error otherwise he would have won that argument.

What "argument"?

@188233706
>waifunigger avatarfag shits the thread up with his pic spamming
>pretend it's okay
Like the true redditor you are. Don't worry, I already reported all those pics.

They have no downsides, and the entire 120 meta is populated by r1 ludwigfags

It's like you've never been to Mensis for PvP a moment in your life.

I haven't done 120 PvP in a long time actually, did it change?

>+2% health while in co-op
Lmao XD

Because the confederates are autistic like most /bbg/ posters

/bbg/ is my favourite subreddit

What an odd way to spell Vileblood

vileblodz rule coneheads drool

It's the Choir you mongoloids

Vilesluts and Choirsluts should have a wet t-shirt competition

Need help at ludwig pass bbg thanks

Thank you kindly

can anyone help me at orphan of kos? pw = bbg

Thank you kind user

Already

Almost finished my first playthrough, I have a strength build and use the pizza cutter looking weapon (whirlgig saw I think its called). Can someone recommend me some fun skill or bloodtinge builds for my next playthrough?

Assuming there's any possibility of getting a DLC, what do you think it could be about? I'd like a huge overhaul of chalice dungeons, making them actually significantly different and adding thematically different rooms to different dungeons. Not even their most adamant supporter would argue that they made it into the game in a fully finished state. I would also like more covenants and a major overhaul of the covenant system. Right now the covenants are a joke.

Is the Beast Cutter worth using? It seems so cool.

It's excellent for pvp and for loran dungeons, outside of that it's ok

It's been quite a while since the game came out, I don't think they'll make any more content. I'm hoping for a sequel.

Everything in the game is worth using. It has no shit weapons unlike the Souls series, everything is viable and fun to use.

You can either go skill with the threaded cane and later the saif or skill/bloodtinge with the rifle spear until you get one of the weapons you find in Cainhurst

I don't think we're getting either a sequel or a DLC, but I'm really opposed to a sequel

It doesn't have to be a literal sequel, it can be a spiritual sequel like dark souls was ro demon's souls.

>tfw no vr dlc where you are immobile in the clinic and iosefka walks on you and puts her toes in your mouth

No need, DeS only needed a sequel because it was kinda bad on its own

I want to make another Arc character that is usable in fcs I have enough of meme builds.
I already have a 40/70 vit/arc and 25/50 str/arc. I kind of want to make a 98 38/38 blt/arc. I am open to other suggestions tho. How is skl/arc BoM/BB?

>fight devolves into gun spam

Demon's souls was great faggot
BB>DeS=DaS>DaS3>DaS2

>that Annalise fextra page

Use the manly Axe faggot!

I prefer the part of the game where she's immobile in the clinic and I put my whirli into her ass

>make a retarded edit
>immediately post on /bbg/
>"oi mates, fecalife really is shit, huh"

I didn't do it. I just wanted to find out something about her but instead I get /bbg/ church cuck shit.

Speaking of beast cutters, which should i use for my strength character? Regular, uncanny, or lost?

Whom hosting chalice lads

>tfw Fextra is only considered bad because bbg makes it look like the thread

An area or dungeon with a deep-sea aesthetic would be really cool.
A DLC about Old Yharnam before it got burnt down.
For the door on the Great Bridge to open.

normal

It wouöd still have bad strategies and Rakuyo's excellent lore

Logarius and his executioners marching into Cainhurst.
More choirsluts and the choir playing a bigger role.

Pretty much stealing from us at this point.

Where senpai twin blood shards
Where farm blood chunks

More chalices
The rest of Byrgenwerth campus
Loran, but outdoors
Choir and Mensis covenants
Tonitrus gun
Soapstones