PlayStation Vita General 3086 - Elizabeth says Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>10 minutes of Secret of Mana remake gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/09/10-minutes-secret-m

>Reverie launches in early 2018
gematsu.com/2017/09/earthbound-zelda-inspired-action-adven

>Gintama Ranbu officially titled Gintama Rumble in English
gematsu.com/2017/09/gintana-ranbu-officially-titled-gintama-ru

>Idea Factory’s Otomate announces several new otome VNs
gematsu.com/2017/09/idea-factory-otomate-announces-sev

>Bad Apple Wars delayed to October 13 in North America
gematsu.com/2017/09/bad-apple-wars-delayed-october

>Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth launch edition unboxing video
youtu.be/7SkCTlt5iMk

>Konami announces TGS 2017 lineup
gematsu.com/2017/09/konami-announces-tgs

>D3 Publisher launches countdown website for new fantasy game
gematsu.com/2017/09/d3-publisher-launches-countdown-

>Koei Tecmo announces TGS 2017 lineup and stage schedule
gematsu.com/2017/09/koei-tecmo-announces-tgs

>Square Enix announces TGS 2017 lineup and stage schedule
gematsu.com/2017/08/square-enix-announces-tgs

>Tokyo Clanpool ‘Digiskins’
youtu.be/GgOW9PP63pg

>Demon Gaze II ‘Welcome to Asteria’
youtu.be/Ksm-UrN41RU

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13857734
youtube.com/watch?v=M31T8mstyN0
leaf.aquaplus.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/13857734
strawpoll.me/13857734
strawpoll.me/13857734

Though now that I think about it seems like it wasn't even transparent PNG from the start. I'm just double retarded then, oh well.

Wait, how is loli Rorona that small?

She's a loli, what were you expecting?

Regular Rorona is already like 4 foot tall, is she supposed too be 1.5?

>Captcha V2
Cake Rorona.

Regular: 148cm
Loli: 123cm

nice

Goodnight, vitagen.

Night.

Crossposted on /v/ :

Too bad I once again cheaped out with the shipping, probably have to wait until next week. But It'll be so good.

If I get really lucky then I'll receive mine by friday, but that won't happen I know it.

Yup. My package shipped last week but I'm not expecting it to arrive in a week. We'll, it's not like I don't anything else to do though.

Rabi Ribi is the perfect balance of lewd and cute!

Where I start with Ys?
And is Memories of Celceta dub bad?

You can either start with oath in felghana or Ys 1&2 chronicles. I think both have PSP versions or the steam versions. Memorices of Celceta is a remake of 4, oath in felghana is 3 and origin is basically Ys 0 since it plays before the events of 1&2.

What does she eat to become like this?

The dubs are fine by dub standards. Nothing exceptional. As to where to start with Ys, there was this excellent Ys guide in pic form that often gets circulated on /v/ but unfortunately I don't have it saved. The general consensus is to play 1, then 2, then Origin, then the rest in any order.

I see, thanks.
I'm gonna wait for a sale for the PSP titles it's a pain emulating with a controller while I check around a copy of Celceta.

They have native PC versions, you can either buy or pirate those. I think Oath in Felghana has an exclusive difficulty setting for the PC version while the PSP version had voice acting.

I'd rather have voice acting, then.
And my PC is a windows tablet so I doubt shit is gonna run well

Plenty of cock.

>PC shit
fuck off discordfags

I checked around and seems like MoC has very few voiced lines. I don't mind then.
Do the PSP games have saved games checks to get some bonus/items?
And lastly, I found my local gamestop still sells Ark of Napishtim, wew.

Ys 1&2 is very different from Oath in Felghana so I doubt there's any savegame shenanigans between the two. Also don't get the PSP version of Napishtim, it's apparently broken as fuck.

>xseed cucks

As a publisher, they really do!

>tfw no ToCS3 on the vita because its now garbage to them and cant run games for shit
Vita 2 when? Sony not being faggot jews with it when? Switch is already taking our Ataliers.

Never

Just let it go, user. The sooner you realize there won't be a Vita2 the sooner you can enjoy your backlog.

Dude, basically all Ys titles are on sale right now, except VII and Origins, if i remember. Flash sale tho, ends tomorrow.

never just buy a switch

Do any of the To Heart 2 girls make a cameo in DT2 or DT2-2? Are there any DLC for either game where those girls appear? That'll convince me to buy the games.

DT2 has the DLC for to heart 2 girls, you can use them in your party freely. Not sure about DT2-2.

I've put up with a lot of bullshit over many games but I finally found my limit. Prinny: Can I really be the Hero broke me with the second stage of it's final boss, forcing me to look up a guide on it's exact patterns and how to beat it which I'm glad I did because holy fuck even with a guide, I had like 10-15 seconds left of the 3 min timer. There's a fine line between "Challenging but fun" and "Jesus Christ just kill me now" and this screamed past it in a fucking Jet going Mach 5. The game already had a few parts toeing the line (CHEFBOT-9000 also hit the bullshit category, it had absolutely no right to be so annoying considering it's moveset was baby-tier to dodge, it was just that hitbox on its vulnerable point was fucking retarded AND it had a longer invuln time then it's flashing indicated) but Sir Sweet phase two just sucks a fat dick with no way to stun him meaning you have to grind his health down by mashing attack and a platform that means you get knocked off into death from most attacks your health be damned. FUCK.

Also it makes me sad that you can't take screenshots of PSP games because a lot of the sprites in the credits were really cute/lewd.

Sweet. Usable from the start?...or is there some restriction like 'Finish the first 3 dungeons before you can use them'?

I know aquaplus tends to do like this, but man, those eyes are huge.

Prinny 2 is better in my opinion

>can't take screenshots of PSP games
You can with henkaku :^)

I don't think there's any restrictions. It does break the balance in the start as the first dungeons aren't meant to be cleared with full party though. I remember some Anons thinking about it. And they don't have to my understanding unique skits that the original characters had. I wouldn't take those away, they are usually funny and sweet.

uguu~

I know, I have 2 vitas, one hacked and one not, but I actually own Prinny so it's on the non-hacked one.

I don't know man. Sir Sweet really hot on my nerves too, but the game at this point, the game expects you to die 300+ times to learn and beat the final boss.

I had more problem on Prinny 2 final boss, and even so, in the end It was all trial and error. I can't call bullshit because you can learn the game, i only call bullshit the stuff you have really no control at all, like the chains on Freedom Wars last mission.

Dude, if you got that mad over Prinny 1, never EVER try 2. I think the first one is 5/5 platformer game, the difficulty curve is just right and the way it rewards the players with the most endurance for strategic button mashing is really great. 2, on the other hand, throws the trial-and-error game into play 100%, and that shit gets on your nerves unlike anything you've seen before. That last level and its bullshit drove me insane back in the day.

It's so strange since you would think 2 would continue on the golden path 1 managed to carve, but no. For some reason, it's incredibly more frustrating.

youtube.com/watch?v=M31T8mstyN0

Sell it to me.

Chief is the loveliest.

>Skipping credits
The bastards. For some odd reason, Prinny 1 has one of the most heartwarming credit sequences in any game. The song, the images, they are just perfect.

>the game expects you to die 300+ times to learn and beat the final boss.
There's just one problem with that: it's not fun. I had this issue with several other bosses too, mainly the over-sized ones: Chefbot and that giant-ass dragon, ESPECIALLY Chefbot. There's no sense of satisfaction for finally beating those bosses, just thankfulness that it was over. Ones like Darth MOAB though were fun.

>the difficulty curve is just right
I can't tell if you're being serious. Stage 1-3 are a breeze and then it ramps up so fast that it's ridiculous. Stage 5 in particular is bullshit with those ninjas and that dragon boss. Stage 6 + boss was a breeze in comparison.

When was awooing forbidden?

I mean it's been a long while since I first played it, and I remember I had problems with Chefbot, too, but at no point was I so clearly mad at the game as I was with 2. When I look back to playing 1, I can't find any negative side to it all, I actually really liked the feeling of going through the last stages to fight the earlier bosses again with the fast-tapping stuff I learned along the way. No bitter memories at all, unlike with 2.

What?

Nope, they are not in DT2-2.

On the plus side, DT2-2 has those cute dlc costume sets.

I'm bored

Cute

Why don't you play PlayStation®Vita game?

A-Awoo!

Wait. Are Leaf even credited as a developer for DT2, DT2-2, Uta 2, and Uta 3? I know they're under Aquaplus but were all those games now just developed internally at Aquaplus? Is Leaf deaf?

I don't get

>Vita 2 when?
It's called a switch

Bad joke

you don't get english either faggot

Have you ever checked their Wikipedia article? I'm sure you can find it.

There is a VNDB page about them in "producers" category.
Looks like they are in charge of specific projects, like White Album.

They were also initially in charge of Utawarerumono, but that was 15 years ago, so I guess a new team made 2 and 3.

Did you check that wiki article? It does explain you what you want.

What playing Vitagen?

Yeah I checked them all, and it seems Leaf "appears" to still be active (even their official site leaf.aquaplus.jp has 'Upcoming Projects'). What I'm curious about in particular is when you start up any of Aquaplus's Vita games (e.g. DT2, Uta) is there a splash screen of their logo at the start? I don't have any of their newer Vita game, justs the old PC ones, so I can't check myself.

Still slaving through Moero Crystal with a dictionary by my side. This is tough. I do like that the game has improved MASSIVELY since Moero Chronicle, in terms of UI, gameplay, art, minigames, etc.

Leaf is an aquaplus brand. And there's no splash screen for them, leaf was used when they released things with adult content as far as I understand.

And buy Uta2 and 3 you dumbdumb.

Leaf is only for adult games I believe. I think it's just branding though and that the staffs are the same, but I might be wrong.

Developer for DT and Utaware 2-3 is Sting I think. Or maybe they're just helping out.

Backlog too large, will buy them when some games are finished.

Doesn't matter, if you like AP games you should just go for them. They're worth it.

By the time you're done, there won't be anymore Launch editions with the extra goodies.

That would be a shame.

Alright alright, fine. Will pay a visit to my local store sometime this week or the next. If they still have it.

Nothing
Maybe more Hearts R later

Good. Though I don't think they'll have Uta2. Maybe uta3 since it releases this week. But even with that I suspect it'll be a small print.

>bad joke
>when the switch is more powerful than the vita and can preform better
when you stop sucking Sonys dick and move on being a idort, maybe just MAYBE you wont be insufferable and enjoy all games. Not like the vita has any games to begin with

And here we go

Nothing much at the moment but keep considering going back to Norn9. I burnt myself out on VN and otome games so I took a short timeout.

You can't prove she was wrong.

oh, you sure are going to convince people like that, smart guy

She was wrong

Let's see our options here.
>Ignore the obvious shitposter and carry on with Vita related conversation.
>Pay attention to the very obvious bait and reply to it to start shit and ruin the thread.
Now we add the formula for the equation.
Mega meming autist + bait post ÷ shitpost from everyone else x spergs = 2nd option.
You could have prevented this.

If only I've met that kind of girl when I was younger. The world sucks when you graduate, are still alone and start getting closer to being 30 years old.

And yet he still won't be able to play ToCS3 on a handheld so what's your point really?

Our end is near. The vita is becoming more irrelevant and the first sign of doom is the new Atelier that is also releasing on the Switch. It starts there and soon, everything else that was suppose to be ps4 and vita will become ps4 and switch. IS NOT FAIR! What if they bring edge steel 3 on the Switch? Or whatever VN you want on the Vita and gets thrown at it? Or the next Disgaea? Hell, D5 is on the switch while vita gets shit.

It happens.

No proof.

Why didn't sony just build a PSTV into the PS4 Slim/Pro? It could boost the sales of some vita games.

I'll just go somewhere else until the shitposter fucks off.

Bye Vitagen.

Thank god they didn't. PS4 is the reason why developers for Vita dwindled, and why so many Vita versions were given inferior treatment. PS4 is a piece of shit despite its sales numbers.

But i dont want it to happen. I want more games on my vita. Why is Sony such a fucking faggot?
nobody cares about you, you fucking random faggot

Would raise the cost and most people who buy ps4s don't give a rats ass about vita games. Plus most of the ones that are coming out now already have a ps4 version that is usually more expensive thus making Sony more money with royalties and such. It's not on their interest to make less money.

>tfw don't care about console faggotry and just play games
Though I still enjoy supporting Vita-chan.