>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>Lynfags shit on and gloat about beating Lucina and Lucinafag ""butthurt""
>there wasnt really any at all
>Lyn loses next round
>immediately every online FE community in existence boils down in an autistic screeching rage
>redditors are making buckley-tier wallposts, they're pissed
>twitterfags are drowning in despair
>serenesfags are acting like daffy fucking duck waging this means war on "thotmilla"
>mommyfags coming out of the woodwork
>**E-CELEBS ARE MAKING ANTI-CAMILLA PROPAGANDA VIDEOS**
>again, none of this happened when lucina lost

Food for thought.

thighs

Really Fires my Emblems.

IGE

Eliwood>Hector>Lyn
Fight me.

>Finally get Hector in Heroes after months and months of trying
>He's plus hp minus res

I don't even care at least i finally got him.

Yasss kang thottslay redditors pls go.

Cum inside Cumilla!

IGE STEY BECK
Literally where do they find these "artists"

>Multiplier is active for 8 more minutes
>I can play again in 10 minutes
Voting Gauntlet is the worst fucking game mode

>liking FE7

You're the cancer killing Fire Emblem

>Luciniggers

i like this

You're saying that like it's -Atk/Def or something

He's not suddenly shit you know

How would you fix the story? It's utterly retarded.

Rate my THICC Camilla build.

I'm still unsure on the IV and B skill (renewal?),

Lyncucks are pathetic just like their girl.

stagger your fuckinig voting you tard play at :15 and 45minutes

Why does Lucy have a bulge?

Severa is all for Lady Camilla! But Ike is a cool guy too! Just pick your favorite!

I love Celica!
Too bad Echoes wasn't popular in Japan so there's not much art of her.

Which Nino is better?:

+spd -hp
+spd -def

Wow look how much of a not a DC user Corrin is.

>Can't marry Celica
No wonder japs hate it

+spd/-def

LYN
ALWAYS
WINS
BAYBEE

>Lucinafags still acting like they didn't bitch and moan after their loss
>Even thought they straight up lost in popularity instead of being cucked by a twilight hour pity bonus
>and they will keep acting like passive aggressive cunts posting pastas like this
Food for thought

Maybe that's because Lyn actually won against Lucina by popularity and not by bullshit mechanics?

Dumb Luciniggers.

I whaled for Hector... I didn't want to do it but I wasn't strong enough

-def. More hp to tank a magic hit is better as she'll fall over to any decent physical attack anyway

What the hell is Bunny Xander's niche? Does he even have one? He feels weak, but then again I haven't put any skill investment into him.

I actually like Camilla a lot, but it'd be more fun if Ike won this one so I guess I'll go with him. Even though I have her and don't have him.

Is Corrin ever forced deploy?

When it comes to these type of games iv always assumed if its not perfect its bad but hey happy to know i'm not completely wrong

Where is the merge count on Reinhardt? The cavbuffs? The goads?

Put him on a horse team and he's a great Ignis bomber.

The Fortify Cavalry will even save his average Res.

>Final scores were somewhat accurate in the end
Yes, like any good projection should be, decently accurate with some margin of error, otherwise why even bother with them? Even if you didn't have those, the CYL poll could be used to make predictions on who's going to win if we did not have any multipliers. I just don't see the point of having a monthly popularity contest when the CYL poll is somewhat new.

t. seething Lyncucks

With cavbuffs, bonfire, DC and QR he becomes the ultimate tank.

13 hours to go before I can fap.

he's a wall and due to stat distribution needs a gem weapon to be effective

Yes.
Always

Who said anything about the story?

The gameplay is a train wreck. The maps blow massive cock and make me want to cut myself when the desert levels come in. They give you a lord that does 0X2 damage, a lord that can't ORKO until his promotion, and a lord gets doubled by everyone and dies to critical hits while his slow ass can't keep up with the rest of the cast. Half the units are shit too. Fire Emblem 7 isn't just an overrated game. It's the second worst Fire Emblem after 6. Sacred Stones is almost as bad, but at least they give you a lord that doesn't 0X2 partway into the game and you can bench the worthless cunt for good.

TL;DR Conquest should always be played first. Deal with it GBANiggers.

Meant for

52 attack is a +atk Reinhardt with 4-5 merges and hone cavalry.

... That's not a bad thing, dude. Even if that Hector's only buffed by Fort Res 1 Seal, he usually survives non-whale merge tier Reinhardts and kills Ninos who haven't hit Desperation range yet (which is completely in your control in Arena). Hell, I think my -Res Hector survived a Tharja or some other Red Mage with a +HP 3 seal slapped on when I made a small misstep once a few months ago.

>nearly 4B
WEW LAD

>Camilla beats Lyn
>She will beat Ike
FUCKING NU-EMBLEM!!!!

What's the best boon and bane for M Robin, got an atk+ -res from the threaten def banner, It's just the usual TA, QR Raventome Robin.

>he's a def tank
>mine is +Spd/-Def
Heh. Ah well, at least he's a collectible unit that is nice to have.

>Conquestfags

Even Shadows of Valentia has way better gameplay than Conquest.

How so?

>
t. but blasted Lucinanigger
I can post pasta and act like a faggot too

Next TT will be Fates?? This fatesfag is excited. Please have a brand new banner.

Makes sense. Thanks for the input guys.

Thanks, I hate phoneposting

>le phalanx meme maps

SoV has the worst gameplay in the series that is saved by everything else. Easily the 3rd worst game in the series.

>he thinks -Res Hector can survive Reinhardt
My non-merged Reinhardt regularly eats low-res Hectors in arena, and he's not even +Atk.

Use Clover my dude.

37 Def with Fortress Def is still good.

+6 from Fortify Cav and it's at 43 at least. The extra speed may allow him to avoid some doubles that he won't enjoy.

Any info on what units are going to be gifted during the Sacred Seals quests?

As I Gaidenfag I cannot allow this to be said, Echoes has good mechanics but shit map design making Conquest the overall better game from it's gameplay perspective. Echoes is a better game because of better presentation and a story that doesn't insult my ability to actually think.
tl:dr Echoes is a good game that needs good maps while Conquest just needs a good story and a better cast.

Did you wait until the next thread to shitpost with this? Step it up nigger

>Celica's thighs
Muh.

>Moment of Fate
>aka "the chapter where you fight the Black Knight for realsies"
>To Die On The Battlefield
>aka a quote about the Armads
So will Zephiel be the Tempest Trial boss for the mini? Since he's kinda the reason Hector dies? Or will it be Hector at the end of the stage where you get Armads, so you can punk on him with a Tempest Trial boosted Horse Lyn?

>want to roll for hector
>no greens
>everything is blue
>bottom right is red
>HOLY FUCK MY FIRST LILINA
>4*
>-atk +def

>my new Peri fucking destroys everything with Hone Cav and Lancina support

>tfw Iphonefag

Not him, but the best I got is browsing in desktop mode.

Who are the 40% heroes for both Tempest Trials?

>Tempest trials mini
What did they mean by this?

The boss will be Narcian with a runesword.

No, but we will when either V1.7 or the mid September New Heroes launch. So we can datamine it.

post tana!!

I just saw this on Twitter. sans context If I'm baiting, I don't even know with what, lol.

>Echoes is a better game
>has worse gameplay

This shit should be insta ban on /v/ and Veeky Forums. No exceptions. It's a game has shit gameplay, then it's kusoge. What's so fucking hard to understand about this concept?

Please please PLEASE let quickened Pulse come back

its half the time, just 1 week to play
maybe they'll do double points for every battle since its only half length
or they just halved the required points for all the rewards

I'll give him my DC alright

>this unit I'm using kills EVERYTHING when buffed to hell and back
I would hope so

>being a gaidenfag
>echoes has better mechanics
>echoes is better even though the gameplay is shit
>tl;dr on a short post
here we find the redditor that's stumbled outside its habitat. it's scared and confused trying desperately to fit in.

If Echoes had better map design then it would be one of if not THE best Fire Emblem games. What is so hard to understand about a gmae being good but flawed?

>implying the title isn't a wild mistranslation
>implying the quote doesn't actually refer to Durandal
>implying we won't have to face the most terrifying Tempest boss yet

I was asleep for 7 hours and just got in on that last bonus for team Ike, did I miss any others?

Puffy Vulva.

That's great
I got lucky last time since I actually trained up an Oboro as part of my first ever roll/team.

>can't win gauntlet
>can't get into FE Warriors

+salt -pepper

If there's a TT on Friday doesn't that mean a TT banner should be appearing soon?

everything you just said makes the game sound difficult, makes you sound like a casual, and makes those of us who beat Hard Mode while consistently using the lords feel pretty good about ourselves.

not even being facetious, it sounds like you had some shit RNG and are using that to throw the word cancer around because you're too afraid to go down the rivers that are your wrists, instead of across like the rest of the emos.

some of us S ranked that game with less difficulty than you just described... who hurt you, user? if RNG makes you this depressed, you may want to seek help, otherwise I'm afraid life may continue to be difficult for you...

or not

that's not BATTA THE BEAST

I don't get why people shit on Gaiden so much for its map design, I don't think it was the focus of the game. I only played SoV, but the feeling I get from that game is the same of playing a standard JRPG. I don't think it would be necessarily a much better game with good map design, but it would certainly be a better FE game.

yes, stew in regret with me

I got 3/4 Spring units (no Chrom) in the same roll and they were all +Spd/-Def.
That said, I still haven't gotten a Lukas I could sacrifice for Fortress Def.

The tl;dr was actually because I'm a retard who thought my post was more rambly than I thought it actually was and was more of a was to summarise my post. Level design is not the only part of gameplay, how the game actually plays is also a big part of it and if Echoes had good maps then it would be great.
This post here is basically summarises how I feel about Echoes.

I saw someone say they "read" TearRing saga and that from reading it alone they came to the conclusion it's a bad game

>New banner up
>roll for Ephraim
>get Linde instead and shes +HP/-DEF

I am ok with this

Lucina is avenged, that is all that I care about!

Just got Ike, he's HP+ SPD-. I didn't follow discussions around him, is that okaaay ?

Hnnnggggg