League of Legends General - /lolg/

CertainlyT will design the next champion edition.

Old thread: EYOSONGIVE.US

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4MbJiUxO-apparently-i-am-in-the-top-10-of-possitive-players-on-the-rift-lets-talk-about-toxicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make brittanyposting a thing

i wish i was a girl

Cancer.

(probably) Mordekaiser is being reworked by the guy who made Poppy, Galio and Yorick. What do you expect from him?

Also, CertainlyT is making the next champ. Place your bets, how many dashes?

Jinx is cute and I wanna cuddle her

Xth for antisemitism on the Riot Boards gives me a golden Big Grin

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4MbJiUxO-apparently-i-am-in-the-top-10-of-possitive-players-on-the-rift-lets-talk-about-toxicity

same you beat me to it

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS NOW BRITTANY

get your emoticons and attention whoring strats out NOW

A champ with literally 5 dashes

>What do you expect from him?

Mordes new character will end up being a complete betrayl of the original character in some aspect. Either the Voice Acting or the aesthetic choice.

The kit will actually pretty good though with a very interesting ultimate.

Man fucking a tranny leads to suicide.

>Why am I not playing Ashe every game to Challenger?

i wish you all were girls like me

because youre a fool for not doing it

xth for Syndra

Will he still tell me YOU ONLY NEED TO CLICK ONCE, F O O L

it would be nice

>wanting a weak female body with disgusting functions
>instead of the superior male physique

cuck

Stop misspelling my name

Good times.

He's either going to be a total Edgelord only murmming about DEATH and SSSSSUFFERING

or hes going to be a almost comical over the top badguy like Skeletor making a bunch of unfunny undead puns. saying things like "LOOK ALIVE" when he raises the dead

So, as a veteran of 6 years, I'm now outright refusing to buy more RP until this rune (((refund))) is fixed
Do you think if I posted this on the forums Riot would even give a shit, or am I just another cog in the machine at this point

One of these things is not like the other

I don't get why people are mad at the rune refund. I'm positively surprised they are giving any refund in the first place.

Are the people that complain about this just pretending to be retarded or am I missing something?
t. 100k on runes on 2 diamond accounts

Mix the latter with voice acting more appropriate for the former and we're good to go.

He makes fun champions

yes

If everyone speaks up it becomes that much harder to ignore.

When Riot sees that they could lose potential profits and not just a few hits to the PR theyll shape up real quick

>wahh i gave this game 5.3k why wont they give me free stuff
it's you fault for being a fucking retard. riot could straight up say "no, you're not getting anything"
no one forced you to buy rp like a good goy
go fuck yourself

guess i'm just too beta to like being a guy oh well

Do you guys think I can climb out of Silver if I one trick Vayne?

If you get enough upboats they might care

Try it on reddit. Seriously youve spent so much money on this game, you would be only a fool for not trying and wanting your hard gained IP.

Good luck buddy

anyone wanna duo???
flex q only
girl btw haha

i'm d5 but i'm boosting a friend out of silver

which champion is best for hardcarrying, jungle preferably? will xin do the trick?

Don't you buy runes with just IP?

>Ornn is the worst champ in the game because he's a champion saturated with "counterplay" in a game where most champs just delete you

DO NOT try this on leddit

Riot literally controls the moderation there and will most likely get them to neuter or hide your thread. Also rather or not it gets to the top depends on who sees it first between the whiteknight brainlet empathy challenged tards like or the people getting boned.

If Brittany actually was looking for a duo I would jump at that chance

Si it normal to feel attracted to Tomo poster evento though i'm not gay?

Plz resond.

because no mobility means any retard can kill u

I think you're just attracted to Tomo 2bh

just go jax jg

t. d5 in 60 games with only jax on fresh account

I don't care about being refunded for my RP or being made something special for my money
it's the idea that they would be losing long-time, faithful customers over something as trivial as not wanting to properly reward people
luckily I literally cannot figure out how to use reddit because that site is a fucking abomination, so I'm just going to have to make due with the official boards

ure gay and thats ok :)
we all are deep inside

>unironically crying GIBS ME DAT
go play overwatch if you want free shit

Idea: After every rework players stop owning the champion and have to buy it again, they are refunded 20% of what they spent on it.

>not kiting them and killing them because you do a fuck ton of damage because you're ashe and your support has ardent

its ok to feel that way about girls(male)

What's this barrier ADC meme all about?

Still, you have the right to complain after you spent so much money on this game
>open a thread
>it gets deleted
>open a new thread and complain about the subreddit and their mods with PROVES that your threads getting deleted unfairly
>you create a shitstorm

well I would still try

>tfw no cute anime poster to duo ranked with

Doesn't answer my question.

I mean I couldn't care less about my IP, I didn't buy runes to get a refund, I bought them to get the runes and now we got runes for free as well.
I mean shit Riot could have made runes "break" every year and you would have had to buy new ones and I would have still bought them

Like I got well my IP's worth from runes and we get some refund as well to sink into skins or something so I just get the complaint

brah, it only takes 1 minute to create a fucking account with a fake mail. Dont be a lazy ass and do it

>Do you guys think I can climb out of Silver
No. Because instead of getting your shit together you're immediately considering maining a meme champion in a role that is influenced by the meta more than any other.

Is it really ok to be gay?

>tfw the erasing of IP and turning it into blue essence is the final removal of Summoners and the League

Jinx isn't working for me, I gotta try something different. I think Vayne might be my ticket to gold

Oops

Yeah most people buy it with IP

yes its 2017

So it also cost RP?

>tfw no same gender, heterosexual friend to duo ranked with in exchange for nothing but the pleasure of each others company

Only Runepages. Are you new to this game buddy

>tfw no friends

Shields are fundamentally broken and need some way of counterplay.

Something like resistances not working with shields or grievous wounds reducing their effectiveness.

The counterplay to shields is not to burst into the shield

Rune pages can be bought with RP. The RP won't be refunded, riot will essentially be giving mystery gifts based on how much RP you spent on rune pages.
For any physical product, this would be massively illegal. If a product you buy stops working entirely the fault of the company that sold you it, you should receive a full refund. Anything else is unethical, illegal in nearly all cases, and should be illegal for digital products as well. A company that doesn't respect consumer rights is no more than a thief.

>know how to play agro as ADc
>still make minor fuckups with huge consequences all the time

how do I fix myself lads

Don't be a normie.

Nope. Just making sure.

Hey baby

Just spam Sivir.

Gypsylord looks like the most colossal faggot. Like nightblue-tier cringe.

Why is Rakan such a cancerous piece of fuck? He's literally the Yasuo of botlane.

>Lel 2 dashes
>Lel one of my dashes AOE knocks up
>Lel my ult charms your entire team
>Lel censer and CoTC synergy

Holy fuck this game makes me upset.

>Tfw I have a bro to do this with
Feels good man.

Lightbulbs are made to break, same with nearly all household appliances, cars and god knows what else.
And as for Riot you don't buy things in game, you buy RP, that's the legal workaround for all these things. Not like you even own your account in the first place either.

with this amount of cspm and deaths it doesnt matter what ADC youre playing

also never pick jinx blindly

thats a pretty bad comparison since yasuo is garbage and rakan is meta as fuck

And then die because they last way too long and by the time it expires they either get another shield or you lost the trade.

Epic counterplay bro.

yasuo is shit, rakan is the lee sin of botlane. Otherwise known as thresh #2.

this is truly the best way to kill off some obnoxious gender dysphoric cunt from attempts to attention whore. we all adopt the same stupid gimmick and he gets drowned out in the process.

Hey cutie wanna do some dĂșo?

>win 3 lose 3
>no gains at all

well, its time to get comfy because im not going anywhere

anyone have a link to that reddit thread about the refund for pax sivir? I cant find it anymore

The problem with shields is indeed that they last too long.
Especially Janna is a major offender on this. Perfect way to balance Janna would be to shorten the duration or increase the CD of the shield and add strenght to compensate.
This makes healslut players have harder time but properly used shield feel more impactful

Lightbulbs are not made to break. Lightbulbs break, but it's not the company's fault they break. If you could prove the company that build your lightbulb made it so it would purposefully break, you would be entitled to a refund. Wear and tear isn't the fault of the company that made it, you could keep a lightbulb safely in your cupboard for decades if you wanted ot.
Rune pages have not degraded due to wear and tear. Riot is deliberately removing them. It is entirely riot's fault they will stop working. For any physical product, this would be illegal. It is unethical. If you want to throw your money away, you have that right, but that doesn't change the two previous facts.

Maybe

I would loooove to duo since I'm a girl and all ;)

fuck off dude I actually like Brittany and it's not like she would leave

>star guardian skins coming out soon
>gonna have to go back to permabanning ahri
>ahri mains are notoriously shit at the game
>legitimately Yasuo/Riven tier bad

Wish I had 3 bans instead of one.

you almost make me not want to see Tomo anymore

>yasuo is shit

love this meme

he's an absolute monster if the player is good all the way up til like masters

its so sad people argue against double crit passive with built in shield and 50 % armor pen on ult and low cd knockups and windwall

i dont get how people can be that fucking retarded to say things like 'yasuo is shit'

just cuz in your gold elo every yasuo goes 0-12 doesnt mean hes shit

how many stacy's have hurt you user

was is that one prom night?

Do it. Ban Ahri.

Are you online?
I could skip class and go to the cyber right now.

>tfw want to duo with tomo poster and boost her and hope she falls in love with me and we get married

They are absolutely made to have limited lifespan and no you wouldn't be entitled to a refund.
This is incrediblt common practice around almost every major industry.
Apple makes their phones nearly impossible to repair, printers refuse to work despite having ink, program versions are intentionally made incompatible to force upgrades etc. etc.

none, sorry to disappoint. i've been married for 3 years and prom was over a decade ago.

i just get a kick out of "am i female yet?" posters getting shut down.

if yasuo wins top lane in your elo you aren't high elo yet.

you'd think that but black star keeps tripfagging

only a matter of time before someone takes the time to crack his tripcode so we can all adopt it