>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6AE4a
aurahack18.tumblr.com/tagged/camilla
ufile.io/sif4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would Darting Blow 3 salvage -Speed Olwen if you run blade?

imgur.com/a/6AE4a

nice graph nerd

Her banner's coming up!

Just in case you were thinking of masturbating to Camilla I can help you.
aurahack18.tumblr.com/tagged/camilla

>reddit boogeyman shitposting
>mommys shitposting
>mommy fag underages revealing them self on vocaroo
Makes me think

No, Olwen is ruined. Wait for a neutral or +Spd/+Atk.

She needs DB3 or LnD3 since her attack stat is pitiful and her redeeming stat is her speed.

elicia is the cutest! Every second i spend with her is truly precious! I could never want for anything more! She is perfect in every single way to me! I would do anything for her! I love Felicia!

Hope she can replace Palla.

ONII CHAN

I'm excited for the mini-TT and hope it sets a trend. Not having the game monopolize my life for two weeks will be a welcome relief.

It's time for Severa!

-spd Olwen is a poor man's Ursula

>vocaroo
Haha what

>tfw no ss tt
At least we're getting (presumably) FE7 and PoR TTs.

-spd olwen is just a worse ursula

also what's the point of these shitty wallpaper rewards IS, where's the real stuff at

On that topic where did everything go so wrong for the magic students?

>Athos
>literal living legend, is shown to have enough power to disable two fire dragons at once, can teleport himself and others anywhere and everywhere instantly

>Pent
>able to face many competent opponents at once and win unscathed, very intelligent and influential, has a cute wife and daughter

>Erk
>decent enough, admittedly doesn't have the knack for magic that Pent had, he's still pretty smart though, rather mediocre growths

>Cecilia
>almost shit, can't kill a thing to save her life, only really knows how to ride her horse, probably carries the staff to use as a dildo, dumb pederast cake

It also means there'll be much lower point thresholds for worthwhile rewards. That's got me excited because I honestly can't force myself to run TT enough times to max things out anymore. It's mind-numbing.

>tfw we get every week a new event like GBF
God save us.

Literally free roll. What's the diagnose, Doc?

I cant remember what the hell its called

What would be funnier? Camilla winning this, or Peri winning a gauntlet?

she's +atk, congrats

Fuck off pedo, /feg/ is mommy territory now

Post Cutemilla!

Balls. Thanks anyway lads. To the deepfreeze she goes.

Camilla would be cuter if she had a slightly pudgy belly

it's called vocaroo if you mean the voice recording, don't know what that user is on about.

What theme and which characters would you pit Peri against so she has a chance of winning?

Pulled my free unit from the new banner this morning!
>Hope I get Raven, I haven't gotten him before
>It's a dupe Hector
wtf~ Nice~~! Let's see what his IVs are...
>+Res/-Def
...well, what was my previous Hector's IVs...
>+Res/-HP
Ahaha. Welp.

I guess I'm not concerned about giving his DC away to Black Knight or Zephiel here soon.

Ike bonus fucking when?
Cockwarmer

Anyone got the top 20 heroes for each gender chart? it combined votes for characters who appeared more than once, too.

No its called vocaroo, I just want an explanation of what you're talking about

+cute/-nopan

Literally Caeda, just with a brave sword desu

Rolled a Nowi
who gets threaten res between Genny and Nino or there is a better contender ?

>even more free feathers and orbs
>easy way to grind hm/sp because I stupidly finished all the CC
I'm conflicted, on one hand it's more free shit. On the other hand TT is fucking tedious shit. If they're going to do two of these a month they need to reintroduce the askr trio into the bonus units so I can at least experience alphonse being useful and Anna being a super powerful nuthin personnel assassin. At least more than she currently is anyways.

Why are you typing like a cute girl

What are you supposed to do with a healer's A slot anyway?

Cecilia's greatest mistake was being a mounted staff prepromote in a game that absolutely fucking hates prepromotes and hates staff-users. Her bases and growths are terrible because her magic class isn't allowed to be good at magic.

Erk not being naturally gifted was part of what made his otherwise deadpan character interesting, and he had a wealth of good supports to help offset his unimpressive growths. Even a bad-roll Erk was usually worth using over Pent just for the supports he'd built up by that point more than making up for the stat-differences.

Was looking up some of my old saves on RD and I forgot how good she turned out for me.
I have to play this game sometime again.

HP+5

>tfw I ended up sleeping for 3 multipliers.

Oh for the fucks sake, I might be a fucking neet but I still need sleep. They should rework how the timing of that shit works.

You too? Good stuff, m8.

I like Hana

hp+5 or fortress defense unless you run WS where you should be putting atk+3 instead

Fill it with your dick

>not exploiting the silver card and stocking up on power rings from the secret shop to pile on Lyn until she's a one-woman army
It's like you don't even abuse myrms.

>a sword
>not a staff

I'm glad they gave us another calendar.

How do I build a +Def/-Res Lucina (Red)?
Just Fury 3 + Desperation? Don't want to make another Healbot

Underaged went and screamed green mommy yum, then other kids did it

>Erk
>bad
literally carry my ass through early game

The next gauntlet should be incestuous Valkyries and the older siblings that they want to fuck.

>Lachesis and Eldigan
>Clarine and Klein
>Priscilla and Raven
>Leo and Camilla

me too

Me too.

Why would one abuse a shit unit?
Marcus would do more with those Power Rings.
Isadora also.

Her prototype was better

Bonfire or Moonbow for +spd -res nowi?

Has heroes gotten you to play mainline fire emblem titles?

I picked up Awakening, Birthright and Conquest because of resparked interest in full game play and a desire to know more about the characters. I will be playing Path of Radiance soon too.

Everyone says Mia is shit in PoR, but I like her. Can I make her work or is she a twig that dies to everything like Hana?

Not as good as Rutger

>Wake up
>Lynn lost to the thot

Fucking really?

me too mind

epic xD

For anyone who wanted our friendly user's masterwork of awakenings, but missed it through yesterday's Hell of shitposting, here you go.

ufile.io/sif4m
.zip contains these awakenings and more, he went full tilt yesterday

Always moonbow for lightning breath dragons unless you put QP on them.

She always worked pretty well for me. Zihark is better but you can use pretty much any unit in PoR without being gimped

kys faggot Rugter was ten times better than this

I finally tried to play conquest but I got tired so I replayed FE4 instead

Unless she's a 4* don't be retarded. Lightning Breath + is too good of a skill to waste. But to answer your question I personally don't really like threaten skills on ranged units myself since I can never seem to get them to activate just right

Just forge her a sword with reduced weight and increased MT and you'll be good to go. Thanks to bonus exp literally any character can be used, doubly so if you save scum.

Played nearly every FE but the GC ones, about to start playing them.

pity bonus went through and japs were retarded and fucked it further

reminder to play the shitty minigame or set up the script to autoplay it, we're close to the goal though

Memedon voting gauntlet when?
>yfw Lyn doesn't get included

Would fury be better ?

>rolled an effie
>-atk
Is she still good or should I feed her to some guy

Japs thought dumping their flags on lyn during the second to last hour and not the last hour after they woke up fucked it into infinity

Oh damn, son. That's incredible. Saved.

Tildes are the new cool.

Who is going to be the free mini TT unit?

>tfw you get Peri'd rolling for best lord

give deathblow 3 to Cherche or Reinhardt.

Does she actually double much with just 38 spd?

Seriously crippled. If she's a 5* Death Blow is valuable for SI

What were the IVs?

user chill, that's SI fodder.

I would have been fine with getting another bonus hour from Lyn pushing back, my only complaint is that this ruined my chances of being able to switch to Ike for round 3.

Marth Rerun along with old tempest rewards since it's mini or something FE7 related since the tempest is a hector quote maybe old man hector

I'm hoping it's literally just quickened pulse

Red tome breaker can be useful for her?, because i can sacrifice a 3* Odin for NewMoon, RTB1 and 2 and a 4 * Odin for RTB3 and Moonbow

Do I give Priscilla Live to Serve for her B skill?

+def -hp
I use a +atk -hp one though, so he's DC food for someone.

Can Lady Lyndis catch a break?

>nephenee from a mini TT presumably focusing on FE6/7
ah yes makes perfect sense, thank you user

Because the best units to get strength bonuses are those with naturally high luck, skill and speed growths.
Lyn also gets a crit bonus like swordmasters when she promotes, which makes her use pretty much every single offensive stat better than any other unit type.

Cavaliers will do their job even with terrible levels so there's not much point in dumping boosters on them outside of angelic robes or dracoshields. Even if you poured everything onto Marcus, he won't be critting and instantly removing high-value threats or bosses from the map, whereas any myrm can. It's especially noticable post-promotion, where Lyn and any swordmaster will see ~70% crit rates with a killing edge or wo dao.

I have Azura buffing her all the time so she has 42 spd most of the time and yes she does double most of the time

She is my best green unit behind Cherche she is really reliable

Bors

Dieck with Armads