pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/612930/Fight_of_Gods/
twitter.com/SFVServer/status/862861754207920128
clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

play tranny mai

>nuckleDu is only le good at jive
>ignoring his numerous top 8 finishes in SF IV and SFXT as well as his invite to SBO back in the 3S days

Hitbox. Worth the money?

playcat

Absolutlely not.

>good chance to come back in bbtag since she shares Ruby's jap va and they love their seiyuu jokes

Magical tranny!!

That's a really stupid question. What exactly makes you so mad?

Why?

I want to fuck a cute brown girl

Losing to gimmicks (my fault) and mostly 100% the fucking ass frame teleports, this is so much fucking frustrating.

it's worth as much as every stick. if you feel like playing on it just do

Hitbox seems kinda like a meme, but use what you want.

Best Mai

You have no idea how much I hope you are right.

No amount of hours. I've been playing since launch and still get angry. You just have to calm down.

Well that won't go away because everybody gimmicks online and the netcode is poop. Sorry senpai.

On one hand, it may not even be good for you and you'd have wasted all that money to get back to your previous controller. On the other, a keyboard costs like twenty bucks.

if you don't want a stick/pad or can't play with one then sure why not
they're not particularly overpriced for the parts you're getting unless you're good at woodworking

why would you give up Xrd for SFV

No money for rev2

Opening your ports helps, but SFV's network is wonky nonetheless.

Why don't you have any money for fighting games? Don't you put money away into a fighting game fund?

>Goobers back again to share their Word

How do I deal with akuma's memes with Kolin ?

Just got 2-0'd from a tournament.

I felt like the only time I could have punished something was with CrMK and it does 20 damage.

store.steampowered.com/app/612930/Fight_of_Gods/

you could start by not playing Kolin, she has no future.

is there a guide to do this on windows 10

>sf saved a life
BASED?!

I'm watching poon right now, and this literally just happened against a Birdie.

Damn.

That Jesus is pretty rad

How far has Poongko fallen from god in SFIV with anyone to memeing in SFV with an F tier character

She's fun, you can't just say this to me every day and post the very same webm to prove your point.

Your OS doesn't matter, look up how to forward ports + your router model. Then set up these twitter.com/SFVServer/status/862861754207920128

Are goobers the Jehovah's Witness of the FGC?

What could Honda have done to escape?

Nothing, that's a combo.

>an entire game of god tier chatacters
How can cracpcom compete?

Why not just play, you know? No effort too.

>please open ports 80 and 443 public-facing

as a former sysadmin this triggers me

I don't get this new meme

guts is dumb

Because he's the complete opposite of fun ?

It's a stupid meme that appeared because of the chip damage discussion.

Ignore it, there is a lot of imbeciles on /fgg/.

Thanks, I'll probably try Bayman or Hitomi after that. Not much DoA traffic here I see ?

i dont have a router i just have a modem i got from my provider.
is there a way i suppose to do it broksi

What's wrong with that? I don't get it.

You're still playing Menat, right user?

2 ex bars combo for 300dmg

Spent two meter and couldn't kill a cammy that had like 20% of her life left.

And just because of that nobody should play her? Damage isn't everything. If they gave her Balrog's damage and kept her counters and movement options she would be too powerful.

What could Cammy have done to avoid this?

Notice the special bars, Cammy's life, and all that effort. Kolin needs too much to do little, it's the total opposite of almost the entire roster.

See Boxer, for example.

See that first kick? You can block it on the floor.

no you see the fucking problem is Poongko lost because in Jive, when someone is at 1%, you can't just FUCKING DO THIS AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY

But I feel like she has good tools do deal with the very characters that can do too much for little.

LITERALLY NOTHING

What could CCG Air do to avoid this?

>Menat
who?

all the waifufags dropped her already

itll will be funny to look at her usage rate in november lmaoooo

That's average or even more damage than most chars can do from a combo starting with 2 jabs

Ultra

hws confirmed better than go1

B A S E D

Is this shopped

I think EX moves could still chip, but clearly Capcom were thinking of viewers watching for those hype comebacks.

Can you play Menat on pad decently? Otherwise I'll buy with Abigail.

whats the deal with the hair?

HWS is silver, so probably

Unless there's someone else with that name

I don't see why not, my only issue when I used pad was doing motions and she only has 236.

mash ex cannon spike

Remember when he was getting into Tekken by being a fraud with an overpowered character when no one knew the match up, but then Akuma got nerfed?

it's another guy

She has a better chance off the bat because she voices one of the main girls in UNI

> pad

Should be ashamed

Post tyrants

Give him a few years to get Neo-Shadaloo up and running

From a player's point of view, supers being the only chip kill device feels perfect.

I agree. If nothing else, you must admit SFV got that right.

Guys it's my birthday, please say something nice about my two favorite characters: Ken and Hakan ! It would mean not a lot, but just a little to me

You have good taste
Happy birthday user!

I hope Hakan and Honda come back some day, they were really fun.

Happy Birthday user! I like how greasy Hakan is. You wouldn't need lube if you wanted to fuck him in the ass.

Ken's a bitch but Hakan seems like a nice bloke and his wife is hot

Man I am hyped for Zeku at Tokyo Game Show bros

That's his /fgg/ account, he uses his main account when he trains with the top players in Japan

>game is called "Street Fighter"
>many characters are not street fighters
umm capcucks??

9-21/22 wtf

What's the deal with Menat's st.hk? I can only link cr. mp or cr.mk without the orb unless it's after a jump-in then it does link for some reason.

Happy bday bruv, I think hakan is coming back if capcom keeps doing 1 weird character that fans may like every season, fuck ken tho.

Certainly some (maybe even the majority) feel that way, but others with a more yolo play style, like Poongko, probably don't agree.

I think SFV got most things right, rootkit aside. Just needed GGPO and to not fuck up the S2 rebalance. Censorship also needs an option to be toggled on/off instead of having to mod everything back in.

Hakan and Ken wives are cute!

>game is called "Mortal Kombat"
>no one stays dead

Marvel soon
Marvel soon
Marvel soon

When you do j.hp, st.hk with menat, the orb hasn't returned to her in time after the jumpin so you get orbless st.hk, which allows a medium link after.

Are you jumping in using the orb? If yes, the st. hk after the jump in is orbless.

clips.twitch
.tv/ConsiderateBlushingDinosaurKappaClaus

If you want to watch some gootecks esports cringe, these are the casuals capcom want to get into fighting games.