/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY (embed)

last thread:

First for Lolis

how can I be a pure maiden like liora?

xth for Aika "I don't poopsock but I have 80 Scholar parses uploaded on FFLogs because I never play" Tsunderie

I'm not Rena.

>it's a your item was the only one of its kind of the marketboard when you put it up but when you check back the next day it has an undercut chain going down hundreds of thousands of gil kind of episode

>having a shitty work week
>come back to the game
>compare myself to all of the ugly cats on balmung
>suddenly feel reinvigorated
Wow. Shit. What a pick-me-up. Amazing what 20 minutes in character creator can do.

>It's an Ippiki episode

highlanders!

Is there any better way to learn jobs without spending all the time leveling them up? Cause it is a multi day processes of leveling them.

No, you have to learn how to play a job by playing it. Are you retarded?

>the cat with leopard print bottoms
WHY?! THEY DONT EVEN MATCHHHHHH

Fresh pump edition

Man I wish I was so ugly irl that i was forced to compare virtual cats to myself

you can't. its impossible

swamp beast superiority complex

>new to the game
>trying to do the event
>haven't got my mount yet
>everyone blowing past me and finishing the fates basically by the time i get there

Feels bad, what level do I get a mount.

Yes, please don't make fun of me.

You replied to a 30 year old NEET that spends his life pretending to be a futa ogre in a videogame

>catsluts are this triggered
lol

Like this?

Around level 20 something in MSQ after you've beaten Ifrit and chosen a grand company iirc.

Oh, and c@s

>now catsluts are trying to come up with something witty to say without looking triggered
lmao

>being this triggered over catsluts

cat players are hella insecure lol

What's your deal? Fuckboy complex? Kneel.
You may be inferior sluts but I have use for some of you. Take a few guesses on what that might be.

sauce

I want to do things to you

You're all dumb. Your pixel waifus are all made up of a series of zeroes and ones. Getting into racewars over dress-up barbies is fucking retarded. Go outside and do something else with your time.

Do any of the melee DPS in this game take a brain to play? It looks like most of the unique mechanics and stuff went to the ranged/magic classes.

I kind of want to try MNK but it's such an ordeal to get a class to the point where it becomes interesting, I'd just like some kind of assurance that it's fun eventually.

Rat catchers?

ninja

he did the same shit in Tera too

>implying i play a female character

Quick question, I am new to the game and I want a dps for an alt since my main will be a pally. Should I work on a monk or a dragoon?

I've got a ninja at 51 and I've just kind of lost interest in it. It's really braindead so far. I haven't really read up on what it gets for heavensward/stormblood though.

monk

it's time for midlanders

>implying I don't get into race wars about anything since I was a kid

made a female rock people thing and shitposted at elins/elves/humans/castanics?

>If your party is the one that would give up on A4S, then you might as well give up at Ultimate Bahamut phase 1.

>implying anybody but you and a handful of autists who give weight to what race/genders other people play in video games rather than just playing the fucking game cares

Monk is fun and easy to grasp. You can be any job in the game on a single character, so no need to make and level an entirely new character.

>susex
>2 pld (me being one of them)
>they don't hallow the first tank buster
>ok, i'll hallow mine then
>they provoke and swap
>let them know what they can do so we can skip having to swap twice and make things easier
>they ignore it and do it again

>every other group the other tank doesn't have shirk

Literally free ignore mechanic button and they don't use it or they want to make tank swapping an annoying thing to do. Tell them about Shirk and they'll ignore it too.

who is this little cringe?

actually he erp'd with them

thank you

>mfw only Ultrash will be able to clear Ultimate while /xivg/ quits on Phase 1

bestlanders.

>nobody cares!
>continues to respond

just move the goalposts again so i can laugh one final time and call it a day

Cringe

Non-Commending bitch.

>implying anyone in ultrash even got past a3s to quit a4s

>someone actually thinks Lily does not erp

No it's time for us to eb

I....what? Did you run something with me recently?

This middie is very cute, what weapon is that?

Did that one midlander ever transfer to Odin?

I asked Lily to ERP and he told me he doesn't ERP. I don't really know what else to say.

Yes

>bestlanders.

Wanna chat some time?

nah, almost all dps involving mechanics, minigames, hard rotations and shit. DRG, MNK, SMN, MCH, I dunno about others but I think others are pretty hard too

exclude smn and rdm ofc, those are for gays

Someone craft me a pair of Sky Pirate's Boots of Fending on Brynhildr. It's all I need for my glam

I'm not them, just saw they did

I'd suggest giving BRD or MCH a try.

>Play heal slut
>Healer comfy AF
>Go through dungeon with tank doing big pulls
>Stress about keeping them alive
>No one dies
>Get 3 coms
>Get a head pat :3

Healer life is best life, I am glad I made the switch :D

Join a group and ask if someone is willing to ferry you. I make it a point to let people know I'll carry them around if they don't have a mount yet.

thas like going up to shana and them saying they dont ERP. lilly will do anything for attention to the point of posting an attempted suicide clip saying it was an user here for yous, they are trash

Oh, alright. In this thread?
You are not a healslut.

Do you actually do that stuff that "healsluts" do? Or are you just one of those friendly healers?

pretty soon you'll become an entitled cunt who thinks they contribute more than their group does just because the group cant function without their role

Been gone for a year and was thinking of maybe playing again.

Do healers still DPS?
Are devs thinking of changing this, if so?
Is there more content than before, or is it still basically a chatroom theme park?
Any noticeable QoL changes?
Has the poor quality lighting gotten any updates?

Fuck yeah highlanders!

I hear middyposting will really put me on the map

just the plain level 60 rapier!

Yes.
No.
The latter.
A bunch.
No.

My friend stole MCH right out from under me, which sucks because yeah it did look like it was a little more involved.

I might still try it tho fuck him.

How do I get Shana to ERP with me?

>A bunch.
expound please

I'm just a friendly healer doing her good deeds for the day :3

I'm a healslut for my bff :P

No way, I'm not that much of a narcissist... or I don't think I am D:

Play what you want, man. You can be two gun-toting badasses that blow everything up.

Yes, they're expected to. No, they haven't made clear any intention to change it.
There's more content but it's basically a chatroom theme park once you're done with all of it.
Too many QoL changes to list, there's been a fuckton over the past year.
Officially, no lighting updates, there are third party ENBs for making things look better though.

You dont anymore and at best he'll cyber only.

A year is quite a lot so I'm not sure what to tell you.
So you make your "bff" get off?

NIN take the most situational awareness.
50 - 60 skills give you a ton of utility that many raids would kill to have.
MNK is totally braindead outside of positionals.

Anyone really versed in FFXIV lore?
I want to know if elezen are really good kissers or not.

cool edgy glamour for casters?

like Gordias Fending, Evenstar, FULLMETAL CAT ARMOR, bahamut violet armor, or something ?

do you even dps? if not then you're a trash healer

post more of the one on the right, she's really cute

Let me guess, two futas?

The blonde one looks eager. The other one already knows what to expect

LOOK AT MY HORSE

>play au ra female
>cant have scars
>cant have abs
>cant have fangs
>all horns look like some sort of retarded billygoat
>not claws instead of nails by default
>tail clips with everything
>all animations look like they are some dainty honoraburu woman instead of the fierce warriors they are supposed to be in the lore

Why did i pick this race again?

wow!