/owg/ - Overwatch General

Buy my lootboxes Edition

>Welcome to Overwatch. A F2P where you can buy a hero and one trick your way to Grandmasters.
>To get access to Overwatch head over to battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-loot-box-seasonal and purchase as a Lootbox to gain access to Overwatch.
>Sincerely yours, Jeff Kaplan
[YouTube] Overwatch Seasonal Event | Summer Games 2017 (embed)

>Event item tracker
pastebin.com/Zy3uRMtN (embed)

>DEATHMATCH has been added to the PTR
>includes both 6v6 TDM and 8-man FFA
>along with a new map built for FFA (it's bloo's family home)
youtube.com/watch?v=d89Vu8GVq2c

>Latest comic

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-https://pastebin.com/Zy3uRMtN

>Overwatch dev tracker

>Hero tips, tricks and basics

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:
(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaihaven.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here comes T.Racer!

Sombra online.

>/pol/ bait in the op

abandon thread, this one is already fucked

>the best meta is gone forever
it was great simply cause every dps player ate shit trying to play against it and Winston and Mercy werent being played cause they got instagib

Cute

Is Sombra X Doomfist canon?

blushingmercy.jpg

>Mercy will never let you suck her nipple

Ana x McCree canon?

Widowmaker here

>dps players ate shit
are you joking? all these large head hitboxes gave me a hard on

>its another "anything that counters pharah is nerfed" episode

I'm getting tired of these reruns

>she likes the pink fish

Can someone teach me to be a good healslut? I dont want to make a fool of myself..

jOONKRET PROIMED N REDY

>best meta
Every meta in this game was/is godawful.
I guarantee you, whatever replaces dive-comp in the future will be godawful. And people will want a change. And then that meta will also be godawful.

Woah. So this is the power of esports...

I miss playing Roadhog

I didn't only like his game mechanics, but he was basically the faceless rapist from every anime, so he was easy to relate to.

Do you do the ana version as well? Are you rocking a generic dong or an exotic like a bd?

They aren't lovers, McCree sees Ana as a lovely old woman who needs protection, and Ana sees him as a big strong boy. Although she does thank him in some rather, lewd ways sometimes

WITF I'M CRINGING SO HARD NOW LMAO

No I fuck my mare pussy I ordered a long time ago and then eat the mucus

What's your battletag? I can be your tank daddy.

tfw you just wanted to hold hands with the host

>tank
>best meta

no fucking way. I have played against stylishnoob. I don't know how to tell you this guys, but if you start to beat these people in comp, you get kicked from the server. I always knew something was up. First my mouse sensitivity would increase mid-game without me changing any settings, then I started playing past that and would get outright kicked from the game. This is fucking bullshit.

yes, I do the anal version.
I don't own a bad dragon although I'll probably end up getting one, I can't afford it right now.

Anyone got the Tracer pic the richfag commissioned for us?

STOP BEING SO SLUTTY IN THIS THREAD

sure bro

Waifu (male) Tier: EscA
Alpha Chad Tier: Roy

tank meta and Zen/Lucio meta where good thou
Dive is bad because everyone wants to play dps but 97% suck ass at it and they make up most of the playerbase worse is they dont even dive just jerk off around the chokes poking people as if they where tanks

There's only one person suitable for Doomfist.

Proper new thread here, boys:

>I can't afford it right now.
start whoring yourself then

Agreed!
post cute to purify this thread!

Thread wars is against the rules idiot

>all chinks

>no bf to queue with

Theres an Ana version?

Idiot OPs should be against rules, too! Just read what the fucker wrote.

Let's do it user! Let's purify these slutty anons!

B R R R R R R R R R I I I I I I N G

STOP BEING SO SEXY

>being this autistic
Go fuck off to your dead rulebreaking thread then

how do you fuckers not get tired of posting the same god damn pics again and again

Because Chu wont progress the plot or release heroes faster

that hentai is fucking hot
image it but with widow, Tracer and that kid from the cinematics

>Sniper shitters getting cuked by tankier Dva
>Hog instakilling annoying shits like Genji and Tracer
>Zarya and Rein cockblocking damage from other heroes
>no Mercy, Winston, or Reaper
>76 or McCree only dps being played

Yes Sir

You're asking why autists don't get tired of repeating the same thing over and over?

hi haven't been here in a while how is everyone today love u all *gets down on knees n sucks u all off* this gonna be ramble-ey

Anyway here to complain but I don't get Mercy's new ult in its entirety, it is just such a dumb cluster fuck of shit thrown at the wall just in the name of making it sound fun to shitters?

Rez had to go but the whole *it does this, and this, oh and this* on the new ult. Well okay then but I don't get why it gives her infinite ammo? What's the point? It serves nothing but the opposite of what she's supposed to do. Yeah it'll be funny to xD kill everyone amongst shitters but that sounds do able with how her gun is normally lol.

It just makes the other function of her ult - healing potential/damage boost potential aka core gameplay design of Mercy like an ~option~... idk it's dumb to me like they nerfed Ana damage because her and Mercy are BIG PULSE heals anyway compared to Lucio and Zen (even tho Lucio usually ends the game with most healing)

Idk if I'm missing something as to why it should be a function of her ult...

>Doomfist's new hitbox is smaller than Mercy's projectile
>tfw I still do well with him

Tank meta was two, amorphous blobs trying to poke through shields and heal spam. It wasn't engaging and having a first-person shooter where longevity is that extreme makes it dull.

Dive is bad because there's almost no intricacy - just jump on the backline healers or some out-of-position retard and wow you've practically won the entire teamfight!

DIPSTICK DIPSTICK EVERYTHINGS COMING UP EXP-HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Too bad only Shadman only draws that kind of shit

can the mercy and dva changes go through already what are they waiting for

Athena is coming in November come back then for new content.

What did she mean by this

>every game was literally snails all over
>hardly any damage coming out except from the lone Soldier DPS
>McCree played at all during tank meta
You clearly mean worst meta.

/owg/ is the best at thread wars desu, there was one point when we had 5 threads going at once

Console certification. It's why you only get one patch per month.

I'm more cute than sexy but okay

i dont need new content i need the currently existing gameplay to be improved

Hey if you don't bring any leaks today don't try to get gay with me please where'd your trip go?

Fuck consoles but at the same time consoles make them more money

Really makes you think

is this a battlenet forum meme post?

wait he did?
s-sauce?

>pc needs to wait for console patches so casual babbies don't feel like blizzard doesn't care about them
shaking my god damn head

>the only dps ever viable was 76
>legitimately wanting triple tank back

kill yourself

Speaking from expereince, Crackers or Xar are damn good pickups. The Tentacle is a meme

Chu can't do shit because Jeff thinks everyone's too retarded to move faster. I mean in a way he's right, but still.

What are the actual chances of Overwatch League not being an absolute bubble burst?

I mean, they've invested millions of dollars into a game that at the moment can honestly pull 20-30k at best. CSGO reruns get 5* the views of Overwatch World Cup events. Fucking Lirik can outperform the whole esport on his own in terms of viewership. Every game is confusing or boring to watch, most of the casters are absolute shit, 2/3 of teams that are good suddenly become absolute shit (Immortals/Rogue) and it's overall just not enjoyable to watch I'd say.

Then you have the game itself. We're a year in and we still have hitreg issues, absolutely no scoreboard or any kind of good statistics tracking in competetitive, excellent 'individual performance' based SR gains (hello mercy mains) and a game so toxic that most people just drop out. And sure, you could call it young, but you have to acknowledge that blizzard is showing no signs of improvement. They take absolutely no feedback from PTR and most development time seems to be geared towards making lootbox-bait content.

The game, compared to DOTA, lacks depth. Compared to CSGO it lacks pure mechanical skill. Every meta is defined not by players evolving but by blizzard nerfing something into the ground or buffing another hero into the stratosphere.

I honestly think OWL will be dead within a year and everyone that defends it now will be pretending that 'oh yeah I saw this coming from miles away'.

Here you go
-NANI!?---------------------------------------------------------

I was about to say this, fuck consoles. Blizzard games should stay on PC, except for Diablo

well mercys bullets also dont instantly kill people
no idea why youd compare it to anything but hanzo arrows, its the only thing thats functionally similar and the hit area for punch is WAY larger than hanzos for arrow headshots

You still catch my eye

Is that fucking Pujo's Journey to the West?

post quality ships

more cute required!

just give controller support to pc players and fuck the consoles entirely

muh dick

fuck you, user

Dive is the worse, tank meta was mostly tank and support players who actually worked together while Dive is everyone goes dps and runs around like chickens with their heads cutoff yet no one could kill the Mercy
it was much slower which is better since people dont know how to use Dive comp anyway

it's this
hentaihaven.org/
secret-journey-episode-2/

omg that's weird idk if you mean me specifically because I'm actually emoji user from before, or another leaker that's been in here. I just came in to complain after playing PTR for a week or so damn I have no leaks at all and won't for ages I didn't mean for that post to sound like my other posts as emoji stuff but guess that's how I write online fkfkfkf sorry this is trip I used tho

sorry I wasn't memeing but I read it back.and I sound kinda faggy oops

1) Immortal's owner explained how he could get a sponsorship from Toyota since he's based in LA which means fans from LA would then go to Toyota in LA and buy their shit.

Thooring wondered how that's possible if OW is pulling 30-70k views with 40-60% of the viewers being in the US and then maybe only a few are actually in LA.

Why would Toyota spend a lot of money sponsoring a team that cant pull any viewers.

OW League has no solution for it. Immortals CEO expects 40k viewers.

Seoul team owner expects MLS (1.6mil) - NFL (17mil) numbers. There's a huge disconnect between team owners expectations.

It all takes 1 failed deal or 1 team pulling out to collapse the whole thing as they did not have to put the money upfront.

Also Jeff has still after almost 2 years not being able to construct a new spectator system so now they are looking into bribing player with skins for watching just like HotS.

Seeing how Monte who was hired as consultant has been lately mocking esports and even Nate who is the spokesperson for the league recently shows that he himself knows its over.

What a shitshow

RIP user

Seems low. Boring matches and team comps, absolutely terrible camera work and commentators are shit. Not to mention there's no restriction on foreign players so you're gonna see Koreans come in and dominate, likely killing interest in NA where most of the teams are located. Still laughing at the OWL "comisisoner" saying they knew this game was going to be an e-sport when Pharah, Tracer, Widowmaker and Reaper were the only heroes yet they haven't done a single thing to make the game better to watch.

>legitimately wanting the other cancer dps to be played
No you fucking kill yourself and the rest of your kind, they do nothing but enable shitters

see you in 3 days, faggot

T-thanks user, your (you)'s mean something to me..

At least post better drawn shit
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FF6CE05D553F4548310645F7694BBEDF939E9AD4&dn=%5bShikkaku%5d%20Shikkoku%20no%20Shaga%20-%2001%20-%20The%20Spiderwoman%20%28%e6%bc%86%e9%bb%92%e3%81%ae%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a3%e3%82%ac%20THE%20ANIMATION%20%e7%ac%ac%e4%b8%80%e8%a9%b1%e5%a5%b3%e9%83%8e%e8%9c%98%e8%9b%9b%e3%80%8d%29%20%5b95ED8B3B%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Yeah I remember your posting style so I knew it was you. Still as cute as ever even if you bring no leaks :3

Is Gold/Plat trye ELO hell?

I mention those two because once you get on silver, the matches become too easy

user this is a blue board

filtered

>not expecting reposts
>on Veeky Forums
Are (You) a newboi?