EVE Online General /eog/

Industrialists Edition

old thread: permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks and shit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/kill/64483414/
zkillboard.com/kill/64479920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guns on a sin

pet classes

did the other thread really die 20 minutes after a post

you guys should try the abaddon its a really good ship

Yea

>not apocalypse

How does one even join Triumvirate. ?

I'd like to go and get dumped with them but they have no new player recruiting Corp. I know I couldn't get into their big Corps proper due to my KB is a shit, been CEO of a Corp for years. I lack much experience aswell but it looks like they need bodies and I like the bullshit they're spouting.

Only Contacts they have are their heavy hitters mainly and I just feel like talking to their executors about a shtter wanting to join them is a little overboard.

TLDR; PVP Scrub wants to join TRI but how?

You don't find tri
tri finds you

Daily reminder that the moros is the worst dread and the nag is better than the moros in every way

lock range

Does PH/PL actually kicks people that die with expensive shit or is it just a meme?

What the fuck is the purpose of the clone vat bay?

It used to be the only way to get jump clones if you didn't have enough standing with a faction +7.0 standings to get one

so whats its current purpose

I know they have "Selective" recruiting. I fully understand that. I'd like to help them. I know Co2 is also a part of it but I don't sympathize with them like I do TRI. Who all else is on their side in this shit show?

I know that they have TEST, Pandemic, GoTG, BOT, Shadow of Death, BRAVE, Solar Fleet, FCON, and more. They are currently about 7,000 Total pilots in Co2 and TRI vs over 50,000 total pilots. I know some of the 50,000 are bots but, on paper taking into consideration all the politics It seems quite bleak for them. I know they have some more Allies, one Alliance I know few things about and probably some shady shit going on behind closed doors.

Nothing really,

Have you tried talking to a recruiter yet.

Bellicose buff

>tfw just made 2b running DEDs for an hour

navy apocalypse shields

5th gun for the stabbed and rupture when?

utility highs made desirable again when

>again
What made them more desirable previously?

power creep hadn't happened so much, so fitting an unbonused launcher wasn't a joke

>mixing guns

facing this vessel is surely the fastest way to reunite with the void.

Take a mid slot away from HAC's

and remove all t2 resists

t1 poors should be banned

I looked the Corps in Alliance up and they had that information, some had a very similar info box of the definition of their name and "Selectively Open". I honestly have no idea who does what and get a feel they may specialize. Also having no idea anything about any of them it just seems rude a suspicious to just apply. I know they are probably getting Spy sieged as it is anyhow.

I should have checked the forums or reddit but, I actually have little to know clue how reddit works and the forums recently got redone so I hadn't used the new forums yet. I was genuinely hoping that /dog/ might be able to help. I mean someone from TRI might be able to tell me "Jenova Rising is for new German Players" or "Harbingers of Chaos inc. are where the higher ups are putting in the new guys joining for the fights" I figure that No.Mercy. is their "1st Company Vets" Corp

This is not bait

>This is not bait

There's some TRI shill shitposting sometimes, so just wait for him.

>old thread links to thread from June
but why

>pick corp
>join their pub channel
>ask and see what they respond
>alternatively just PM a recruiter and hope he isnt doing PvP
Jesus christ user, it isnt that hard.

are rails the deadest weapon system?

Autocannons

inifinite falloff

Is there anything comfier than ganking nullbears through wormholes with a stratios

dropping caps on retarded wholers

?

>wormholes

>undocking

You would already be in if you contacted Claire Ijonen

amarr

What would happen if I take a capital WH to hisec with a dread/carrier? Concord?

oneiros

Bi-weekly reminder to join All-Out.

I fell for the pvp meme. Trained up a stealth bomber and went out to look for something to shoot. Nothing, nowhere, no one.

>Trained up a stealth bomber
Let me tell you about misconceptions

With a stealth bomber, you don't get to shoot things that can shoot back. Stealth bombers are slow, they are fat, they are made of paper and they can't apply to anything that can actually move. Their biggest advantage is their unique ability to decloak and target without a locking delay.

There are 3 uses for a stealth bomber - killing unarmed industrials and explorers, blobbing and suicide tackle.

What I'm trying to say is that if you want to "pvp", presumably on your own, you don't train for a stealth bomber. You train interceptors or a sabre or T1 BCs or you can try to be gay and catch people in a stratios, but that's gay and I wouldn't reccommend it.

I'd be happy settling for industrials and explorers. If I could find any without having to roam/camp for 3 hours. Fuck, mining in hisec is more exciting than this.

zkillboard.com/kill/64483414/

What titan should I buy?

Rag

Rag or Tar. Bus has cap issues and the Levi is well a Levi.

The cycle of EVE is that a bunch of people start playing, then the oldfags shit on them and the game is super fun (for us), but then the newfags either give up or get good. Then CCP does some publicity stunt or a new expansion and a bunch of new players show up and old bad players come back so we have retards to shit on again.

We're in the part of the cycle where everyone either stopped playing or they are smart enough to hide and stay safe.
I don't think you'll find much of anything.

>xXDEATHXx

>They unironically threw wave after wave of gilas until the target died

Superior gommie tactics.

passive isk

javelin scourge rocket

this a gud solo jackdaw fit?
zkillboard.com/kill/64479920/

A dead jackdaw is a bad jackdaw

there are no good jackdaws

>It's a jackdaw fleet

who are you quoting?

>xhe can't memed

Your mom

Join Bombers Bar in game channel and destroy expensie shit with us

Maulus

>waiting cloaked up for someone else to bring you to "content"
Literally spaceship version of fishing

Daily reminder that the moros is the worst dread and the nag is better than the moros in every way that you can make it to the end of the day and it is a coincidence that you are not the only one who has been in the same class regardless

>waiting

Yeah that's how cloaky camping and ganking works

stealth bombers are for gangs, you trained the wrong ship

finding fights is a player skill you need to learn

Dragoon

nerf soon

dual light pulse laser II

mining cta who's up?

x omen to defend from pirates

I have 3 rorqual pilots

Its literally an even more boring f1 monkey theres no thinking theres no skill its just right click jump and hit this

Yes. Do you have a problem with it?

No im just warning anyone that doesnt already know.

While this doesn't necessarily apply to Bombers Bar as they have 2-3 people doing all the work while the rest jack off, there's also a part where you hunt and takle stuff to kill. That's a bit more skill intensive than jumping and pressing f1. I'm just saying, in case you didn't already know.

only 49 days until bellicose buff

plate rep

stabber buff nerf

With enough careful consideration we've decided to give t1 frigs fifty hull hit points and a one hundredth inertia point.

Remove low sec

>We look forward to feedback from r/eve and will be reviewing usage metrics over the next three years

I feel like a lot of people forgot that it's only a game. When I hear my CEO and officers talking, it seems like it's their life and only life
I havnt been online for like 3 days because I don't needed it and they were about to kick me because "You haven't warned us about your holidays", I don't take holidays from a game, faggots

>people tolerate sitting in cuck corps and cuck alliances

It happens, but it is usually coupled with poor piloting, bitching, or ratting losses during a stratop.
Just recently they had a marauder kick in PH which ticked every box.

It's people like this that lose their corp pensions.

I should join Wingspan, Chance always seems fine and happy to play without dramas

>I should join Wingspan

rlml nerf when speak to me fozzie

Doomsday Device nerf when

their half-assed nerf was cancelled probably because it's easier to do nothing instead