Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=メナト
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Killer Instinct

havent fought a menat in 60 matches

play Jive

Buy Marvel you filthy repulsive rats

Play Necalli

Menat is trash even if you know how to play her. The real question is: is she worse than Juri?

I would if it didn't have Marvel characters, I want to have nothing to do with those intellectual properties at this point

Are you a saltwater fish?

juri > menat > ryu > fang

If you can't get to diamond with ryu only, you're trash at sf.

FANG is mid tier.

Menat is solid midtier but also the most v-trigger reliant character in the game

when is Capcom going to give us good stages? They've only given us Metro City Bay Area so far.

what are good stages?

all those characters are mid tier.

>juri
>bad
NOT. SO. FAST. WAIFUFAG

>irrelevant faggot says otherwise
>b-but he played vf

Then who is low tier?

Seriously what is with the "juri is bad" meme. We've seen Juris beating top japanese players with low effort already, meanwhile I've yet to see ryu.

Our boy Necalli.

Ryu is low tier. He's the jack of all trades at being the worst at everything.

Was brown a mistake?

Played some turd strike for the first time in ages today. It's insane how easy it is to whiff punish in that game, and how fun whiff punishing feels. SFV should literally just make all moves have more recovery on whiff so it's easier. It's too fun.

Niggas in jive whiff heavy buttons and then whiff punish your attempt at whiff punishing.

poor kuroda

Brown is best.

>Seriously what is with the "juri is bad" meme
waifufags

>russian
k e k

>with the "juri is bad" meme
infiltration came 7th in ireland with juri

daigo lost in pools using guile

and? infiltration is a whining shitter now. who knew when he doesn't have a top tier to back him he is irrelevant

Does anyone here actually care about Dragon Ball as an intellectual property or is it just one underage samefag like with Injustice

I hope daigo still hangs out with Kuroda, he seems like a really lonely dude and seemed to enjoy his beastv stint late last year

It is the Bloody Roar poster of anime games

Crazy how Infiltration fell off. Will never happen to our guy Punk tho

>akuma
>decapre
>nash

heh, fell off

He just doesn't have a character that suits his gimmick obnoxious playstyle at all. I'm sure he'll get one in future.

>>decapre
I still miss her

What type of ball is she finna throw?
Cutter.
Splitter.
Forkball.
Curveball.
Slider.
Slurve.

This. If they ever nerf Karin to the point she's not cheap anymore, he'll just flock to another top tier.

There's nothing wrong with DB itself, but if we're talking about the game alone? The gameplay is extremely boring. I can't go to a slow as fuck, neutered 3v3 after MVC3's insanity, and it doesn't help that the majority of the cast is very, very visually similar. For all the shit DBFZfags gave MVCIfags, only the latter is going to have interesting gameplay that seems like it's moving the genre forward into new directions

Infiltration tried to pick up Karin and couldn't do shit with her.

A ball

I'm looking at these old Gamepros that have been archived from back when fighting games were popular enough to have a dedicated strategy guide section in every issue and not one doesn't have DBZ in the fan art section.

You miss the character that made blanka look like a thinking mans option?

I'm not talking about Infiltration, I'm talking about Punk.

It's easy to understand: Punk can do it, Infiltration can. Even Punk's Nash is better than Infiltration's.

I know. I'm sorry for that. Accidents happen & I wasn't looking.

>your point character
>your backup character
>your stone
>your game plan

Post em
>X
>Hawkeye
>Time
>put tons of layers on the screen between Hawkeye's arrows and X's weapons and focus on keeping the opponent out, use time stone to dip out if they get too close, and have big combos ready for when they do something unsafe and I can actually punish and play my turn.

I am having an issue with SFV on PC where the game will not run at 60fps no matter what I do to the settings. I have a 1070 so there should be no issues running the game. The game runs at a constant 56fps still making it unbearable for my friends to play with me online. I have tried re validating the gamefiles, making sure the power settings were correct in the Nvidia control panel and updated my drivers but nothing has worked. Has anyone run into this issue before or heard of a fix for it?

I'm mostly just curious about how people feel about the characters and shit because Dragon Ball was never a thing here when I was growing up and the art style just looks absolutely atrocious me and makes it hard to take seriously

i need pictures of menat

you have to put effort into being this retarded. nicely done

What's your CPU?

new cammy costume when it's been a year

What are your other specs, and what OS?

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=メナト

I can't get to gold. I've been going up and down between 3300 and 3800 for days now. I just got dumped on by some 0lp birdie player 0-12 in battle lounge. My confidence is destroyed.

Ive got a Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz.

The character design is boring which is why the game is so visually dull. I like the show as a kid watching toonami after school, but I haven't seen it since then.

downloading it right now

where do i begin?
jump into online? story mode?

man you have the exact same setup I have but I don't have that problem at all, weird.

just put her in a menat outfit or laura's sports one and call it a day

Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz
GTX 1070 FTW
8 gigs of ram
windows 10 64 bit

I never really liked it since it took forever for something to happen and I only watched it since YYH aired right after it.

Try the "disable core 0" trick

look up google and you should find it

SFV is mentally retarded and can't assign cores correctly so if you force it not to use core 0 it can go back to normal.

noice

Are you playing on fullscreen?
How are you checking your fps?
Does it run at 56fps even in menus?
Did you change anything in the .ini files?

Im playing in full screen. I am using the steam in game FPS checker. It runs lower in menus but ive been told thats normal. I deleted the engine .ini file and then re validated game files.

The unarguable bottom 3 in SFV Season 2.5 right now is Juri, Ryu, and Alex.

If you have anyone else in the bottom 3 besides them, you are simply misinformed or contrarian.

put haruka in something

Which engine.ini? There's like 4

Look here %localappdata%\StreetFighterV\saved\config\WindowsNoEditor\

Do you play Alex?

well guess what cunt, the only characters TOPANGA has in d tier are kolin, ed, juri, and alex
eat shit

That is the one my friend instructed me to delete. Sorry I was not aware there were more.

Who is Ed's mother

A test tube

No wonder he's gay

>sfv
lmao

pro results don't lie
I play Necalli

Bison

Post them preorders

Necalli Niggas UNITE. What color/costume do you use

Try to make the Engine.ini file and put this in it
[SystemSettings]
r.VSync=0

Is Menat good for a beginner?

I bought the key for 24€

ryona takes precedence

Has Smug won an SFV premier yet?

default 4

keeping the fgc alive

And my dear, sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train, and she leaned right down next to me, and she said...

>SHE'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!

And then she tied me to the wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force fed me nothing but Menat until I was twenty six and a half years old.

No, Balrog requires a 200+ IQ to win I doubt any Balrog player will win a premier ever.

how to fix ed:

- f+mk overhead
- wider hitbox on psycho upper (PP)
- psycho upper combos from st.lp
- psycho upper cancelable into v-trigger
- faster startup on non-charged v-skill
- ex air fireball followup to psycho rising (KK)

huehueahuehueahuehueah

Is Sasuke in MvCi?

i dont like fighting ed he is very unga and has that ken player yolo thing going on