Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDGialJm5IQ
archive.org/details/eXoDOS_Collection_v2.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why Trump won.

Because defenders do not let you get close to their reinforced walls easily
What, you think people are going to be staring at the doors from the inside while Thermite can just walk to the outside walls?

Thank you for the reply btw

Finally someone makes a list with the most reasonable characters left with development effort / character value in mind.

Simplest and easiest solution blows my mind that others can't see this

>when you get 250 jews per 5 mission instead of 150 past about quest 535+

Why did no one say this?

What if I don't have Jack Dunkirk?

I just realized how cute sailor Chisato is. Gonna use only her now.

No particular order:

Castlevania: SotN
Armored Core: Master of Arena
Breath of Fire 3
Super Robot Wars Alpha
Resident Evil 2

That map really takes me back

I remember playing Super Mario World at my neighbor's house once. We found the secret exit that leads to pic related and we lost our shit

>Nights is a good game but not great. Burning Rangers has lots of issues.
>It had no generation defining games
Virtua Fighter? Are you joking, kid? Also SEGA Rally.

Mirin those lats

>Summon Harem!

m8 the neonate vipers are his children.

me. sorry

Let this game die in peace

it won't have more than 10 concurrent players worldwide after a couple weeks
if you got $40 to flush go on and buy it

FOR WE ARE THE PARADOX BROTAHS!

1&2 Snes and 3 on Gbc because content>graphics

lol

Yes and also all the SMT games.

I'm probably doing it wrong. Can you try making one? I probably sound like an invalid, but online play isn't usually my thing.

give pyro a lightning gun instead of a flamethrower

roof?

All testicles must be clean shaven, and kept that way throughout their stay in the vault.

Refilling.

ye

Your post is stupid and you should feel bad for posting it.

Yeah, that's a fair criticism. But it did allow for a large mass of cities, that made you feel like you were travelling through a country, even if it was a very barebones one.

I just played a level of Thumper.
Yes, but I want to get more S ranks and less B ranks.

That's disgusting

>jejnibble

with the game's tropical setting that would actually work better than it did in WWHD

my sides

I recapped mine. It didn't turn on at first, now it turns on but every game has junky graphics. Any idea of what to do?

She's the hottest and has the best songs, but that's it.

I'm almost 100% positive I didn't but thanks, I'll make sure next time.

I also had some people tell me not to buy anything until I've gone like 20 levels against bots. Is that good advice?

Robot butt.

Robutt.

How do you get MP in this game? I used all my magic up on the first few guys assuming I would get item drops or it would regen but no luck.

>joking about kaijuing the ophion

Because. Fiction n shit

The same faggots who keep this thread in a cancerous circlejerk

It was better for sports/ multi player games. I don't even know that many for SNES that were good. But if you had Genesis and some friends it was better imo. Snes did single player better.

Did you try using the cash shop?

It's not an artistic style, but its mickey's body with cups ontop nigger.

5. Ape Escape
4. Mega Man x5
3. Castlevania SotN
2. Skullmonkeys
1. Metal Gear Solid

Don't have prime or GCU when the price is fucking correct? The 20%s start adding up fast

Just like myers. Claustrophobic and annoying for survivor

>Pick a line
>Stay in that line
>Play footsies with the other person in that line
>Not shallow
Lmao and don't say buying items is complex

I only played for like 2 months at launch and got bored

is the game still just as shit?

ive never cared about space borderlands

youtube.com/watch?v=bDGialJm5IQ

>login
>::players
>logout

Spooky spooder

>it's a snake episode
>don't watch it

Pretty sure it's real.

Does anyone else feel Nintendo blew their load too soon with the switch? It's great that we are getting good first party titles in the first year, but what about the third and forth years? Are third parties really going to be on board

What should I start playing first anons, DeSu 1, SH or PQ? I'd be fine with anything and have no preferences. Or should I continue P4 Arena which I started years ago and didn't finish yet.

Real actors and a TV inbetween chapter.

Time loli. Her name is Chronoa.

Yeah you're welcome! It's really fun, and so are the Puyo Puyo games after it!

Just tell me the anime dude.

Lemon64 toplist is a good place to start.

Is there any Yakuza game that doesn't go full retard

UT99 - totally white. UT2k4 - Tanned, but still white. UT3 - Malcolm went full nigga.

It's kinda shitty without the wii mote or the move controller though.

She can also just nuke her with all of your magirocks for a quick victory. It's the one time in the game that magic is actually really helpful.

BATZ

>The Third Birthday

Imagine making a game so unbelievably shitty that the author of the book the others were a sequel too straight up refuses to let you renew the rights becuase he knows it's that bad.

What the fuck were they thinking?

It's not like it's a requierement for a game. And no, there aren't.

>put walther mp on the box art
>don't put walther mp in the game

what did they mean by this?

Already? Bump!

too painfully true

>not waiting for to buy it when the first expansion is out and everything has been ironed out and there's actual content.

Nali cuz nalis die by the dozen

Lies, there is a adapter for the PS3 to copy PSX memory cards to the hard drive.

The cap repair kit I got on ebay came with both 10uf 16v & 10uf 6.3v, and i think a few 100uf 16v too.

But i failed my recap, thing didnt even turn on after wards. The cap in the upper left next to the grey wire connector was my downfall.

Just use this?
archive.org/details/eXoDOS_Collection_v2.0

pashol nahui

Save for Supers and Troll Trucks/Stash

you can probably start with 3 if you want, the snes translated ones are a buggy mess, when I play 1 it sometimes crashes back to a translator credits screen making it unplayable.

learn to hack them internets if you do play 3.

I miss "Bah! >:3" poster

>tfw love point n click games but can't play them because I'm too stupid and get constantly stucked

They made a killing on that mobile game they made. Wouldn't surprise me if it was something like that.

Has anybody worked with Sword of Moonlight?
Are there other scenarios aside from the remake of 1 or has anybody tried to make their own?

"Things gamblers tell themselves before placing their last bet ever... This time for real."

no they dont? those aren't low/high they're literally just which direction your body is facing

Anyone want to do BRD 7 dwarves runs? Need my fucking mainhand

>Junko will never come up with an extra-special execution, just for you

thats actually quite impressive for snes. how did they get away with this? did they actually get the rights?

If this is 3d, its one of earliest exemple

I'm like 924 on my main, do max m+ clears with friends made weekly, I'm guildless too. so if I can do it you certainly can. plenty of guilds to join for HC and pushing Mythic content.

Game ded

best girl

Is jugg the one who makes this threads now?

Sex with Marie!

He's right. It would force people to play MGO properly and not run round like a retard.

they will be once D2 drops