Investments after you die

I want to invest in some physical heirlooms that will appreciate over time. I'm a poorfag now, but in the future I hope to help my descendants, whomever they may be. What do you recommend?

Meme tier shit that stands the test of time. Legit stock of rapidly growing stable companies. Silever and gold and shit. Land.

Just gotta find a way to make it all grow to pay its taxes and have an attorney or law firm control your trust fund. Unless u trust your family to not fuck it up. Sadly even most trust fund babies have sbit money managemebt skills and little willpower. Maybe force some courses or books and tests on them before they get a cut.

Not sure. Same delima here since i got cut. Got plenty of family and will probably just make an anonymouse list of who gets what until im seanile then freeze the list till i die.

There are only two things you can do with money, spend it, or let someone else spend it.

Land would be the obvious choice, like Vashon Island, but it Alaska, or Canada (for global warming).

High quality Japanese steel vintage knives that are no longer in production. Ebay search "Seki City" to get started.

Invested in Gatorade
It has electrolytes
People will use it to water their fields when Trump is done in 8 years

>Global warming

Found the tard

If global warming did happen no one cares about your land rights it's whoever has the bigger tank

Stock up on rare pepes and kneepads

Bet against it
Buy land in hot, arid regions :^)

It's funny you say this because I actually saved up lots of Rares a half year ago. I purged them bc they took up too much room

Cheap land is always an absurdly profitable, very safe investment on century time scales

Remember that a significant portion of the united states was bought for what in modern dollars is less than $10 an acre

You can buy huge swaths of land in Alaska/Canada, or if you're more optimistic, Africa, for very very cheap that will inevitably be worth fuckloads a century from now

Maybe land in battle-torn regions that show early signs of recovery, like Afghanistan

kek

Quality alcohol that can age, weapons, land, redwood furniture, hand-made one of a kind things, paintings.

>Quality alcohol that can age
I want to hire a dozen analytical chemists to reverse engineer vintage whiskey and wine,
recreate it synthetically,
invite wine and whiskey experts to double-blind tests,
and sell the result.

I bet you can clone a $10000 bottle of whiskey for $50.

I don't understand how land, by itself and without anything else, is profitable.
A piece of land, without valuable mineral resources under it, without valuable flora or fauna above it, in the middle of nowhere, sounds like a liabiliy to me. Not in the sense that it can be stolen or destroyed, but as long as it's yours, you get to pay taxes forever just for the privilege of owning the useless thing.

Do you mean quality hand-made one of a kind things, or really anything of any quality? Should I start making shitty wooden knives, little wire dolls, stamp-sized pencil drawings, etc., and marketing them as "9 useless baubles that will make your grandchildren rich "? (The 9 is for clickbait appeal. Bitches love lists)

This.

I would add that I was a trust fund baby and I'm pretty good with money and plenty of people were poor growing up and are still bad with money. I think having enough money for necessities but rarely enough for luxuries - and by luxuries I mean things like my own books or new shoes - helped me get into a mindset of money being available but worth saving.

What kind of weapons do you think would be worth keeping? do you mean classic firearms or modern stuff like kamikaze drones?

Cloning it might not be the hard part. There was an experiment recently where expert wine tasters were given $20 bottles of wine and $1000 bottles of wine in blind taste tests and more preferred the $20 ones. Similar things happen when the world's best classical musicians busk. There's something about a 10k price tag that makes it worth 10k, and if you can figure that out you might not need to clone aged whiskey.

He probably meant, Land is absurdly profitable assuming a growing population. World population's been growing for the last few hundred years so it's a fair assumption, though there's a good chance that won't last for hundreds of years into the future.

Makes sense. Grats man. Grew uo thibking Robinhood was a hero and all rich people were greedy cunts until i got around a few.

It's interesting to be able to hild a conversation with a guy worth tens of millions while i'm standing there in a dirty pair of work boots and a $3 shirt.

I've learned more keeping those guys talking than all of my years in school with stuoid faggits brsinwashing me to be a wagecuck. I cant wait to break these chains.

Not him but any guns really. Might invest a little time researching used gun sales and fads. Silica gel by the pound and secure safes hidden.

>buying land in Africa
You might as well gamble it all away.
Africa is moving towards a massive demographic crisis and that means political instability.
The average African's first reaction to that is to blame muh imperialism and "nationalize" all assets held by foreigners and non-blacks.
Unless you're big enough to exert pressure in the right places that means your investment is now gone and your land belongs to some african family who will use it for subsistence farming at best.

You have to be 18 to post here Pedro. Back to the fields

There are specialized gun-boxes that can be buried for years without degrading the contents. Or there were during the Clinton administration, I don't see why they would have gone away.

>I've learned more keeping those guys talking than all of my years in school with stuoid faggits brsinwashing me to be a wagecuck

We can tell.