nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

thepatternsite.com/Blog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jfB7XhpSd9c
nextplatform.com/2017/02/21/3d-memory-sparks-new-thinking-hpc-system-design/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh guys I think it's gonna happen again

xDDD hope you guyys bought that dip ahahahahahhahaa

Fire sale today on entire market. Why did I buy $3k worth of shit before open today??? YYYYYYYY

So what exactly is going on in the financial sector? Banks seem to be getting hammered. Buy the dip or falling knife?

Wanna buy the dip but when is the dip gonna end

Don't catch the falling knife folks

Let it hurt for a bit

I've got money in jnug though

How many times is CVM gonna keep getting shilled here. Its shit

The autistic fellow I follow predicted this Sunday evening. Simply a dip before the measured move up.

Guy is a goddamn wizard.

I was honestly thankful for you posting his thing here last night, I read it a lot before sleeping and it paid off.

Boys whole Health/Bio sector is down. Only thing that is green on my portfolio is PPHM.

Everything is on sale but no money.

Why isn't today over yet

never buy on open i learned that the hard way too

Linku, fampai?

Yep and now I'm really gonna follow this guy

We need to start talking about which stocks are going to have the biggest, fastest, and surest rebound. For those of us that have buying power, what should we buy while everything is on sale?

When's CARA going to fly?

Once i saw he calculated how often etc happens/how it pans out AFTERWARDS, maks me rlly wanto to buy his books

hes like a really cool protopd

CERU my nigga

I'm looking at BAC+B pretty hard. But I want other opinions because I am a noob.

where is that uvxy guy from Friday? Made a good 10%. Nice call

>XTNT
>RNN
These will correct itself.
>AMRS
This won't get any cheaper than this.

Looks like it was made in 2001, but he's a smart goy

thepatternsite.com/Blog.html

come to the dark side

I sold AMRS for CVM

>ama

CERU - most interesting shit I have seen. What do they even do? Don't have single product but swings all up the dance floor.

Can you give me some insight on the company?

CERU was just brought out, it's dead in the water
They've got nothing real to stand on anymore

Mate, Can you give some insight on this? When i see cheap stuff like that i get all excited.

til you can click and dragon on any two points on google's stock graph and see the difference

Post today's losses

>click and dragon
intredasting

Lmao forgot pick

you can do than in robinhood too, it's just awkward with touch controls

TWENTY SEVEN OF MY BEST DOLLARS

not much to say about it.

I put $168 on it. if it starts to drop to .06 I'll be scared. the stock has been as high as 15 cents just last month

though it's nothing more than a pump and dump at this point and it usually moves when people start talking about it

but people are scared to buy right now so it's not moving

>tfw you thought you bought the dip when things cooled down but were wrong

only on the iphone app

I think everything is going to bleed all the way until closing bell

And it burns burns burns...

The ring of fire.

Anyone in OPGN? It's looking good with ER the 23rd.

JDST cleansing, more cleansing. my pretty yellen talking tommorow to cleanse more

Unless all my stocks rebound tomorrow

I think its time to declare this the next recession

Not yet, hoping for a dip under 1 to get in cheap

I agree. But rebound will be great. I don't have capital to invest. I might sell my OCLR to get on these cheapies.

I don't think you'll see it lower than 1.03. It will close green today and gain traction tommorow.

why BLRX pumpers? I bet it dips to 50-80 cent range. Have a limit buy 55 cent

maybe not but I want to limit my risk with it. if earnings arent great it could drop back to 90

Anyone else in on this JNUG pop? Shit's going to the moon!

I panicked and bought TVIX @17.30 with no day trades left. This might kill me come tomorrow.

Do I just hold RNN at thus point? I bought the whole way down and I'm down 170$ total today....

Someday I will look out of my office window and laugh at you all.
AMRS
PPHM
RNN
TXNT

Not today though. Market wound is deep would take months to recover.

I meant 37.30

WDC dropped from $76.80 at open to $73.25 today. This is the largest percent drop for a bluechip stock on my watchlist. It had not been on a significant downward trend before, and I don't see any negative news or events.

I haven't tried yet to find stocks like this one with a screener. I'm going to do that after I eat lunch. In the meantime, does anyone know of any others that got hit hard today?

>down
You are stupid if you don't see the potential of it. Don't look at the dip but focus on recovery. This will correct itself sooner or later.

CVM and CVM+

dude What were you thinking?

what a fucking day

> -$600 (1.5%)

pic related my portfolio rn

Don't worry man, we're all in this together. Majority of my stocks are in biotechs and were down 10% but it's slowly rising back up.

>PPHM
Why are so many people here holding after it went up? lmfao

>pumpers
I mean there was good things starting today, sure tomorrow might be a little bit lower but for the next couple of months things should be going good

BRK.B is the only one I can think of that is FOR SURE
AMD Should be popping in between April-June when the Vega cards get a release date and sales start to go out, idk when their earnings is and I'm too lazy to look that up right now but that should be real good too because those Ryzen cards were sold out for the first week or so
People still have targets for it to reach $20 but I personally think that is too high and expect to see it high $17-18

CVM
DRYS

Sold everything else in panic

yfw da bears win da stockm arket

I suppose you can't have a 100+ day streak without a dip here and there.

We'll be back tomorrow.

I lost money in both Seagate and western digital today. I'm holding onto the stock though because I'm betting that big brother will always need more hard drives as his illicit dragnet operations collect more and more data.

Seagate has awesome dividends anyway. Dont despair, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfB7XhpSd9c

Rate my friends's portfolio

DRYS
AMD
ADGE

made 50 bucks on JNUG snap trade. fell for the AMD bull trap and lost about 40 of that.

Owwies, make it stahp

I'm still riding the JNUG train. Seems to have dipped a little and going sideways for now, hoping it pops up a little more. I don't buy JNUG for 3% gains.

CBR earned report, what's your predictions?

God damn, you are memeing HARD

Maybe they won't go bankrupt in April

tech got hit hard today. a lot of that is probably the huge spike it had yesterday and people panic selling.

remember though your bluechips aren't for day-to-day changes. it'll go up and down, it doesn't matter because overall it goes up. that's your long term investments.

YES KTOS ARIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEE

>bear market down 97% in the last year
>but its up 3% today

wow

1. I just got back after a year of dodging this hellhole, what memes have I missed?

2. I went too blue chip, any red flags?

>Buy 2 shares of VOO
>Next day is the worst day in the market in 2017 thus far
Fuck me sideways.

>that yield ratio

holy shit i gotta grab some seagate

Are people here willing to damage their vision for 100k? It would take aprox 1month of testing and it's not a guarantee that your vision gets impaired.

>Buy X stock day before worst day 2017
>Next day is worst day 2017
:((((

Civilization runs on power and data. That's why I'm invested way more heavily in semiconductors than anything else. WDC and STX are a bit boring for my taste, but I might buy into both today.

Buy OPGN!

>Friend just bought 20 shares in AMD

Life must end

Modern society runs off oil and oil companies are shitty investments.

Also I never understood what semiconductor companies actually make. So they print transistors? Those are always made overseas. So they grow silicon crystals?

Guess II'm not the only one losing equity. Everything in my portfolio across multiple sectors has shit the bed except one Canadian utility company I only keep around for it's divided and its 1000 year reich of an iron grip stranglehold over its customers.

Hope the bleeding stops, bros.

Go on

Memory been, it's going to be huge soon

>nextplatform.com/2017/02/21/3d-memory-sparks-new-thinking-hpc-system-design/

Nvcn forming double bottom, CC and ER Thurs after hours

its one of those days.

hopefully tomorrow we see a rebound.

used up my daytrades speculating so now I need my long term holdings to come through to keep me green the rest of the week.

nothing significant, had small position on jnug and profited in morning. then testing out buying inverse volatility. tomorrow daytrades, or just swing trade some stuff

NASA bed rest study
literally the NEETs wet dream, the current one that is going to go on is finding out what specifically causes astronauts vision to get worse when they are in space.
The kicker, it's a classic bed rest study still so you have to lay down for like a month or two. Like, the entire time you lay down.

JNUG appears to have peaked, set your stop losses now bros while you still have profits to save.

why are you posting with some tripcode as your name

DPW

WHY DO YOU KEEP FALLING

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE LARGEST CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY HISTORY!

I forgot to take it off for that post. I was leaving it on earlier so that I could be recognized by some for saying what I did. Sometimes I think about using one of my real trips here that I use elsewhere but I don't want either party knowing

i dunno, laying for that long is not good for your longterm health. you don't get to walk around at all? even us NEETS stumble to the bathroom and mcdonalds now and then.

I'm a Veeky Forumsizen so that sounds like Hell

>tfw funds from my bank probably aren't going to clear through to Robinhood until tomorrow morning

You guys think things will fall much further before tomorrow?
Thinking about buying some rnn and amd

Semiconductor companies do more than fabrication. AMD, for example, is what's called a "fabless" semiconductor company, meaning that it does not do any of its own fabrication.

It's also not true that all semiconductor fabrication is done overseas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants

What stocks are you trying to buy on sale?