License and Registration

> License and Registration
>You know the reason why i pulled you over??

well what did you do Veeky Forums? any recent encounters with da police?

Attached: wallhaven-154082.jpg (1200x1347, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a4a_1513012683
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article170020787.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI&t=99
youtu.be/oX-bCRqiipg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never been pulled over. Speed enforcement is done by municipal cameras, all traffic police ever seem to do (apart from crash response) is checking Eastern European vans and trucks.

>"Fuck off nigger"

>You know the reason why i pulled you over??
because you need to fill your quota

Here you are officer.

I don't know, is something wrong with my vehicle?

Never been pulled over the police, and I don't break the law.

what's it like to live in an area without corrupt LEOs

If I'd get pulled over it would be 99% because of my lights. The likelihood of a police officer here giving two shits about that is very little (even outside of my little rural area). Still, if I was pulled over for it I would just comply, take the note and get the car inspected before whatever date I'm given. It won't be his or hers fault for upholding the rules

Attached: 20171115_172248_resized.jpg (1498x843, 211K)

It's nice. I've seen one singular Policeman so far this year, and they complimented my car.

Do you honestly believe there is a quota?

>Hands on the wheel
>Smile and be cooperative
>Inform the officer I conceal carry, tell him where the gun is
>Admit to nothing
>Listen to instructions
>Get off with a minimal or even just a warning.

>not giving the police a high speed chase at 2 in the morning on a full tank of gas and a police helicopter following you along with 3 local news station choppers also

It smells like soy in here

Attached: 1399259763825.jpg (500x515, 52K)

>*moves finger an inch*
>cop empties whole mag into your chest
>gets off with a warning

Attached: police-officer-aiming-gun-car-window-29660132.jpg (800x534, 44K)

got stopped 2 times while cc, one time on a bike, cops were always cool and actually became less tense when I informed them.
I'm not a nigger tho

Last time I got pulled was about 5 years ago. The officer said my vehicle possibly fit the description of a vehicle involved in a hit and run in the area. He questioned me of where I came from, where I was going, and the exact route I took. There was a lot of back and forth over his radio and he looked over my truck multiple times. After about 15 minutes of this he was eventually convinced that I wasn't the one they were looking for and finally came back up to me and told me I was free to go.

well-documented truth

>get off with a warning

lul

>15 minutes
Woman who did the hit n run probably got home before you did.

Last time I got pulled over by some motocop manlet faggot for no seatbelt heading down to the gas station

I'm white as chalk

I can only guess RBT because i don't think i was speeding sir.

SIMON SAYS HANDS ON THE WHEEL
SIMON SAYS HANDS ON HEAD
GET OUT
WOAH WTF SIMON DIDN'T SAY
EMPTIES MAG IN YOU

>tfw there's no corrupt LEOs because there's enough drink drivers for them to be too busy with real crimes

>no officer, why?
>one of your front running lights is out, just letting you know
>thanks officer
>*drives off*

I've driven this thing for a year and the only replacement parts I've had to buy are replacement DRLs. Three of them. They're a dollar a piece so I don't really care about the price but it's fucking annoying.

Gotta go fast, officer
Am I being detained or am I free to go

Boi he must be workin out his brain muscle doin math n shit his dome is fuckin huge

Attached: C581912B-5631-4DE7-A8D8-CCA0599C2A53.jpg (203x250, 20K)

i was pulled over in college for going 37 in a 25. accident

this cunt dike cop seemed like she was going to give me a warning because it was honestly an accident. she asked me when my last ticket was, I said idk 3 years ago (i thought a more recent ticket had been dropped)

she came back to car and was complete bitch. not only gave me an exact 12mph over ticket. then she said "you drive a nice car, I'm sure your daddy can afford it."

she also wrote on her copy (which went to court) "LIED TO ME" so when my lawyer went to fight it to get points dropped the magistrate thought i was some asshole who lies to cops

from that day forward i hate all female cops

that just means they'll shout a warning before shooting you

I was doing 55 in the 54

I´d be very surprised if Ronnie Coleman stopped me.
Once you get past 30 and don´t do some super dumb stuff, cops don´t give a fuck.

all the fault was with you, you dumb fuck

>was pulled over for "gunning my engine"

>drive a rotary god machine

Norge teller ikke. vi har ikke politi til alt som foregår

there is absolutely nothing illegal about hard acceleration/high-revving as long as you're within the speed limit.

I'm not a nigger

I was shotgun in a BMW M3, my friend was driving(almost practically speeding on the left lane) around, and I noticed theres a grey volkswagen following us for almost 10 minutes straight(told him, said they're just jealous of his M3) eventually it caught up to us and turns out it was a pair of undercover police officers.

You should have seen his face when they interviewed him. He could barely speak, stuttering like a little girl. He's normally very talkative, my sides. Fined 400 euros for being 40kph over speed for almost 10 minutes.

Attached: bmw-m3.jpg (1139x643, 78K)

>this is what liberals actually believe

Attached: smuggie-gun-control-police-brutality.png (750x700, 40K)

I mean when the volkswagen was ahead of us, and had that bright red text saying 'POLICE' his face became whiter than snow, good lord.

Attached: Cropped laughter.jpg (265x265, 17K)

My muffler broke in the most bizarre way. It would randomly make a very loud noise as if it was a detonation of sorts. I passed in front of a cop car when suddenly a bunch of noises happened. They literally pulled over their guns and forced me to stop and check my vehicle, since they somehow thought I shot at them.
They didn't find a gun in the car, but they were so pissed that they kept looking for it. Wasted almost an hour in that bullshit.

Another time my transmission broke and couldn't get it into first, so I decided to drive a couple blocks to my nearest mechanic in reverse. Cops didn't care.

Fucking po-pos man...

Attached: 1512357738670-co.png (517x784, 505K)

>Inform the officer I conceal carry, tell him where the gun is
Don't do this you fucking retard.

Why not?
>officer pats you down
>finds it
>freaks out because you didn't tell him

Would you at least te him if he asks first?

t. daniel shaver

liveleak.com/view?i=a4a_1513012683

Både positivt og negativt

If he asks, yeah. For a routine stop a cop won't be patting you down. There's just not much point putting the cop on edge for no reason because you have a firearm on you.

Very well, i agree with you.

Feels good man.

Attached: 1423941791426.jpg (960x720, 75K)

In NYC, the police officially banned ticket quotas due to public complaints, but then added "backdoor quotas" that basically pressures police officers to give a lot of tickets. If low tickets, the officer is given a "low performance" rating (they never mention tickets) and then the officer is sent to bad neighborhoods, doesn't get promotions, et cetera.

This is basically what is happening in most police departments that claims to "not have a quota."

Attached: 1498146934269.jpg (1200x1182, 165K)

>no seatbelt
Did you miss that thread where we looked up vehicle fatalities? Wear your fucking belt, it's for your own safety you retard.

I live in Florida, it's blatant
end of the month = double the cops on the shoulder
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article170020787.html

Fuck FHP

I got pulled over on thursday night. My dad had a stroke and had to be taken to the hospital, without thinking i hopped in my car and followed the ambulance to the ER. Later that night i went to go home at 1 am or some shit and i discover that my low beams dont work at all and my high beams wont turn off. An hour long drive home with people blinding me with their fucking high beams and theres nothing i can do. Eventually MSP pulls me over and after explaining to him that i didnt know my headlights didnt work and i was on my way home from the hospital, he told me to go home and if theres a few cars in oncoming traffic than turn my lights off and pull over and get them fixed asap. My first time getting pulled over
Bonus: some fucker in a lifted pickup flashed me and nearly made me go blind because his lights were at eye level

Kek

Story from some years ago
>halfway across the country on a road trip
>driving through Utah
>My car: A Subaru Outback Wagon on winter tires
>heavy snow
>visibility reduced to almost nothing
>Utah Highway Patrol pulls me over on i-15 during what appears to be the shitstorm of the season
>probably for no front plate since I'm from Florida
>cop politely informs me that one of my fog lights is out
>tells me to change it ASAP and to drive safe
>remarks that I'm well-prepared considering where I'm from

>wot from a stop sign to 52 in a 40
>get pulled over
>"How are you doing tonight, sir?"
>Doing alright, how's your night going?
>"It's going alright so far, I pulled you over because I heard you hard-accelerate at that stop sign and I had to do 70 to catch up to you"
>Well I was going 12 over, I'll admit. But I'm not really sure of the legality of hard-accelerating.
>"Well that's fine, but you can't do 12 over."
>asks for license and proof of insurance
>i dont have insurance
>Sure, mind if I go in the glovebox?
>"Go for it."
>Find some expired insurance card from awhile back
>"This card is expired"
>Ah shit, then the new one is on the counter at home. I keep forgetting to put it in the car.
10 minutes later
>"Alright, I know you need your license to work so I'm just going to give you a $10 fine for not have proof of insurance on you"
>Thanks sir, really appreciate it.
>"Not an issue, stay safe."

sometimes being a delivery driver is ok.

Attached: 1499136301404.jpg (240x264, 17K)

kek you should always be wary of slightly higher end new shitboxes following you

thats hilarious

>his state requires proof of insurance
holy kek they can just check it out from their computers

Why they don’t just pull him over right away is what I want to know.

Do you carry concealed? Some states require you to tell a cop at first contact, where some states only require you to inform the officer when asked. Some of us don't have a choice.

>dump truck is doing 58mph flinging shit all over the place on a 60mph highway
>pull out and pass him over a hill
>don't bother slowing down after I've passed him
>cop standing underneath overpass hiding behind the support beam dings me
>79 in a 60
>talk to prosecutor
>can only get it knocked down to 10 over despite my argument that it was an evasive maneuver especially considering my windshield was smashed in last year by one of these things
>insurance goes up $15 a month

Could've been worse but I'm still pissed

They absolutely exist in many places but they're illegal in just as many. Though a lot of these places have corrupt management and force their officers to fulfill "unofficial" quotas anyway and they don't speak up about it for a variety of reasons. I'm lucky enough to live in a state where they're both illegal and not practiced.

There is in most places in the world. Probably under a name like "Improper Use of Throttle" or something like that.

>Miami

Found your problem

Attached: 1515805962885.png (523x478, 233K)

Was I cruising officer?

>"Improper Use of Throttle"
sounds like an insanely easy case to get thrown out. what a bullshit law.

Yea, I do. If you have a choice I just wouldn't unless asked.

Most police cars have cameras and mics on them to help fight the case against you. It's mainly in place to stop people from launching their cars and spinning out or defacing or damaging the road with tire tracks. Considering how often drag cars can't stay in their lane off the line I don't think having a "good car" is a good enough excuse to be exempt from it either

This. My department doesn't have a quota for tickets but it has one for stops per day. We're allowed to give 100% warnings if we want and they'll never rate us based on that but they definitely rate based on stops which results in some guy's pulling people over for stupid shit like wide turns. I try to find good reasons to stop everyone though, but it definitely makes me more likely to chase someone down for something dumb like a brake light out. I only cite retards though, you actually have to do something dangerous or disruptive to traffic. Pulling out into oncoming traffic and making everyone else have to slam on their brakes (failing to yield) seems to be a popular one.

You should do a ride along and see if your department has some type of quota (they won't admit it otherwise unless you talk candidly to an actual patrol officer). If they do then get people to complain to city management and council. We all think it's bullshit busy work and none of us got into this profession to do traffic bullshit. I wish they would do away with it but they won't unless city management pressures them.

Why do some cops feel like falsifying running red light citations so much? It happens fucking constantly where I'm from.

Unless you live in or travel through states with duty to inform

>his state forces insurance companies to give unmitigated access of their databases to the DMV

I feel sorry for you

Yes, you're always supposed to check the laws for concealed carry in whatever states you go through while traveling.

>never been pulled over

>only ever got one ticket, 113 in a 100. but that was a camera. cameras don't count.

>got breath tested at the same check point 5 times in one night

>brought a fancy radar detector cause mah 120 in a 50 commute
>pick up a Ka band like once a week. always in rush hour traffic.

>cop behind me on main road. driving 3 over
>cop tailgates me

>stances skyline pulls onto road
>baaaarp ptsssh
>braaaaaaaaarp ptsssh
>baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>disco lights
so long as you don't look like a nigger the cops don't treat you like one

Attached: wallhaven-473367.jpg (1438x806, 149K)

>120 in a 50

End yourself roo

They want to see how you behave without a police car in the vicinity, some folks get pulled over directly.

I'm a sovereign citizen and that was travelling with my free inhabitants. Good day officer.

Then don't run red lights.

Check your state statute on red lights. In mine if you're vehicle is past the prolongation of the lateral curb lines (basically past the crosswalk) before the light turns red you're good. In some it's you have to be completely in the intersection. Of course without dash/bodycams it's subjective, but then again I get more convictions because of my bodycam than people getting off because of it. Like 100% more, and you pay for the bodycams so guess what that means?
>more tickets

There is.
t. someone who worked in the LAPD evidence room

We have a nice place in Cuba for people without a nation

>don't run red lights.
>past the prolongation of the lateral curb lines (basically past the crosswalk)
cops around here tend to ticket anyone that doesn't smash the brakes the actual instant the light turns yellow.

kek! fugg got me good

Florida traffic cop here. No quota for tickets because it's illegal but i literally have one job to do so i write 15-20 a day. When i was on patrol i made like 1 traffic stop a day. And usually never gave a ticket for anything.

>cop tailgates me

This means fucking move out of the way. Don't get next to the person in the next lane and drive exactly the same speed as if to show "look I'm not going any faster than the person next to me" because that boxes us in.

Believe it or not the police do other things rather than pull over idiot drivers. They may actually have reason to be in a hurry and we're so cucked we can't use our lights and siren anymore for things that we probably should be able to.

So should I speed up if I see a cop doing this behind me?

Attached: 8132A156-C805-4564-8929-4A2530A48A47.png (2688x2688, 173K)

What could go wrong?

Attached: why (2).jpg (512x384, 37K)

i just wunna pop the vains in his arms and watch him bleed out

hazard lights dumby.

If u roll trips then gigga nigga always pull the trigga will implode and you will be free of any fines

Attached: 1222708494392.jpg (1536x1152, 342K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI&t=99

dont cut yourself on that edge kid

lol he will hahaha

>>Inform the officer I conceal carry, tell him where the gun is
>>Admit to nothing
>t.ARTICLE 4 FREE INHABITANT
retard

>Because I was speeding, Officer.
There, it's that easy.

Got let off with a warning.

i wish
>got a ticket for excessive acceleration
>officer says there was no need
>literally all i wanted to do was get with the flow of traffic because the drivers in my area are notorious for not slowing down, and most of the time you get rear ended by some dude who is now pissed off because “im driving here!” type of shit

also before you go
>cuck state
i live in south texas

That may be the law in your area then. It's not where I live

youtu.be/oX-bCRqiipg

Luckily he let us go when he saw i hadnt had any other past incidents

Only time I've been pulled over in the last decade was an off duty cop who wanted to see my car.

Yes, if I look like I'm in a hurry I am and I'd actually appreciate it if you gunned it and let me get there quicker. If you do get pulled over just say you heard this from a cop and you were just trying to gtfo the way, if he still tickets you he's a dick.

If city police this is probably the case, if state or county maybe not. They're bored ass traffic stop cops while city police actually have real shit to handle. Still don't box them in, best bet is to just move out of the way. If you don't want to a cop pulling you over don't be in front of one because the longer you are the more violations he can find.

>get ticket for excessive acceleration
>explain to judge I drive a 4 banger with no displacement
>explain my low power/torque, and that engine sound doesn't equate to anything
>get ticket overturned

displacementfags please leave

>Squeezes abdominal muscles
>Extrude goopy poo in pants
>Reach in with both hands
>Smear poo all over face and exposed skin
>"NOW I'M ONE OF YOU! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEIT"

Because I ain't nothing but a peanut. Lightweight baby!!!

it's not just Miami, all of florida is like this
maybe it's not as bad since this fucker got shitcanned, haven't really been out on the interstate too much since he got fired