This fairly new company will potentially be a billion dollar company in the next decade or so

this fairly new company will potentially be a billion dollar company in the next decade or so

>1 cent per share, potentially over a $10 in years
>near the bottom price of the year

holy fuck there is literally no bigger gold mine than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=12453623
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can i get a quick rundown on what these guys do and why i should invest into them??????

You got a website where their shares are purchaseable?

It's a well known scam company.

These chemical plants are also responsible for consuming a staggering amount of energy and producing hundreds of millions of tons of carbon emissions.

>Ammonia represents a $100 billion industry. It is produced at nearly 600 chemical plants worldwide and is responsible for nearly 5% of annual global natural gas consumption. Nearly 200 million tons of ammonia are produced each year, with more than 80% used to make fertilizer products to support global food supply and population growth.

>QuantumSphere has created a way to increase surface area and catalytic activity of existing commercial catalysts. These catalysts are essential for facilitating and accelerating chemical reactions inside the converter of the chemical plant. QSI’s technology has been demonstrated commercially to improve chemical plant efficiency within the ammonia process converter by up to 15%,

>QSI’s nanocatalyst products can significantly increase plant production efficiency and reduce the consumption of natural gas, which is the main energy input required to run these industrial plants. The result is greater profits and a compelling value proposition worth potentially billions of dollars for the thousands of chemical plants in operation that produce nearly $1 trillion USD of ammonia, methanol and other basic chemicals, annually.

use any broker and type in QSIM

lol ok.. how is it a scam? how your source, expert.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=12453623

Scam. Do not buy. Op is probably some poor third world neet and/or retarted

>how your source, expert.

I don't know what you're trying to say, Bangladesh?

Where on this page does it say this company is a scam? I'm not seeing it...

same thing people said about AMD when it was a pennystock

its less than 1 cent per share guys wow. what do you have to lose? -2 cents? use your brains guys

I dont think anyone said amd was a scam company, just worthless / inferior to intel desu

desu desu

To any noobs in this thread:

This is exactly what a penny-stock pump and dump looks like.

lol meanwhile you MOON experts are buying meme stocks like CERU at $3+ then finding yourself down 70% when its $1 the next day

i bought only $2000 worth of QSIM today and its not going any further down since it already touched the bottom. which way will it go if not down? oh thats right, up. to the moon

can't lose any money when the stock is practically free

but then again, i have no idea how the stock market works other than purchasing and selling them.

how does one buy this stock to take advantage of the pump and dump

just type in QSIM on your broker (not robinhood) and buy.
if you want to call this a pump and dump you might as well say the same for AMD because it was the same situation back then

Have fun with this literal illegal shit. ill be busy counting my PIVX and Bitbay gains while you fucks are in prison.

how the fuck do i buy stock in germany... god i hate this country

use saxo bank or something similar, they're jews and will ram their transaction fee up your ass till you beg for mercy but for mid term investments they're alright.

You can't go to prison just for buying a stock.. doesn't matter what it is. The only time it's illegal is if you spread "lies" to get more people to buy to push the price up so you can sell your own shares. Note: it has to be lies. If you're telling the truth then it's ok. People legally pump stocks all the time

unless you're an insider, that is

So why aren't you guys buying this stuff?

Buy at tomorrow at 9:30 (market open). You won't get another chance at this low price guaranteed.