Filter keywords: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. STALKER BugTrap

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!IJRVWZDL!s5G4-wM-qVSM4qtREeDSNAfx_M-rGKbOCR8qndWCTdE
ap-pro.ru/forum/119-89102-31
sdk.stalker-game.com/en/index.php?title=Call_of_Pripyat_Weapon_Creation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Privet bra!

What is your end game suit/weapon for CS? Im not over yet but im close to the end game, i really like the CS-1 suit, its got good firearm protection, the SEVA is nice but i can't fully upgrade it and its firearm protection is garbage. Im playing with the IL86 because muh aesthetics.

Reposting from previous thread

repostan
Selflight_Kobra Fix - compatible with STCOP v5 for CoC 1.4.22

mega.nz/#!IJRVWZDL!s5G4-wM-qVSM4qtREeDSNAfx_M-rGKbOCR8qndWCTdE

Read the god damn readme

Repo user if you are lurking or happen to see this, please add this to the CoC repo for stcop
>thank you.

Original from
ap-pro.ru/forum/119-89102-31
Author: Faustle

SEVA all day, just don't get shot.

was playing CO+AO merge, end game was CS-3 ?? (pretty sure it was cs-3) and FAL / spas combo
also had a glawknade just in case

>SEVA all day, just don't get shot.

Hmmm, but what about the fact im a moron and killed the Bandits before upgrading the suit fully? I can't get the tier 3 armor or psy protection upgrades.

Im playing SRP, with vanilla weapons and armor, its the CS-1 body armor, thats the heavier one. Got it up to 60 bulletproof protection.

i think it's the best suit in the game aside from exo
NBC is pretty dope too if you can upgrade it fully
but thats just like, my opinion man

is there a version of CoC that isn't bullet sponge garbage?

Vanilla?

>Turning off interface means you don't get anomaly detection sounds or even Geiger counter sounds

wew
how do I edit the HUD so it simply doesn't show anything even if I have it on?

can someone explain what the hell the mutant cats in Autumn Aurora are?
Like is it an original model?Scrapped Content?Or just taken from some other game?

I think they're cut content

CoC is bullet sponge garbage?

Nearly every mod for STALKER falls into the "bullet sponge garbage" category if you're looking for something that plays more like Metro's Ranger Hardcore mode or OFP/ARMA.

Tweak that shit yourself and balance the game to your highly specific tastes. I've been doing it for years with every mod I play, and couldn't be happier.

fucking this.

I don't have time for that shit

>playing without a dedicated CPU fan
Blowout soon, fellow stalkers.

I'd bet that you spend more time shitposting or watching jewtube in a given day than it takes to balance a non-soup mod to bring it up to your personal standards. Give it a try, and if you can't figure something out, ask here and we'll help you. Eventually you'll learn what all of the important functions are, and will be able to make those changes yourself rather than relying on sloppy trash like smarch or warfighter.

>ree why doesnt my 9mm jacketed hollow point not kill this armored soldier in one shot to the chest reee

Who are you quoting?

You.

Kill yourself.

Who are you quoting?

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

quality /sg/

i see it's Freedumb posting hour,that explains everything

The best weapon mod just got even better. AOshills on suicide watch.

Wormwood when?

>red dots
back to battlefield with you

I understand what condition_shot_dec does but what the heck is condition_queue_shot_dec?

Fuck never mind I found out immediately after posting this.

Pretty sure it's condition_shot_dec for full auto, and possible burst.

sdk.stalker-game.com/en/index.php?title=Call_of_Pripyat_Weapon_Creation

misfire_probability = ; The probability of a misfire occurring at ANY time.
misfire_start_condition = ; The point at which the misfire chance starts to rise.
misfire_end_condition = ; The point where misfire chance stops rising.
misfire_start_prob = ; The starting chance of misfiring.
misfire_end_prob = ; The ending chance of misfire.

condition_shot_dec = ; How much condition is lost per shot.
condition_queue_shot_dec = ; How much condition is lost per shot in full-auto fire.

Yeah that's what I found after changing a word while googling. Thanks though.

They finally fixed the fucking sights?

This user did:

I think I spent more time tweaking shit instead of actually playing the game these past few days.

The one Eotech sight still doesn't light up on some guns, but everything else does now.

>walking around in the Garbage as a loner
>some Freedom faggot in a hidden corner decides to say in the radio that he found a Compass
>mfw

>found a compass in garbage
but how?

Just get the CoC hud addons. There are two you can choose from.

I like the Elkindas myself.

I dunno that what he said on the radio and what I found in his corpse.

No you see I don't want any HUD elements, but having it turned off means I don't get detector sounds.

>no HUD elements
Why? Realistically you would know about how healthy you are, about how much longer you can run, what your fire selector is set to, and if you're hungry or not. Meanwhile the detector beeps are unrealistic and make for bad gameplay where you're not required to pay close attention to the things you should be playing close attention to.

Try downloading it and tweaking it to get rid just of the lasting icons.

The modder already went through the hassle of getting rid of 90% of the HUD, it should be easy to remove the last 10%, specially since he moved it around and thus declared it.

Isn't this fix fairly old?

Yes, but it was specifically made for call of memery, and needed to be fixed to work for cock with stcuck.

>know about how healthy you are
Which is why it's unrealistic that you would have that information instantly available to you. Without a HUD you have to stop what you are doing in order to check your condition, whether you are hurt or not, which is far more realistic and makes for better gameplay in my opinion. Firefights are so much more intense.
>how much longer you can run
That information isn't even useful, you always run as far as you can run. Being above your carry weight already means you can't run very far and it isn't very difficult to figure that out.
>what your fire selector is set to
Easy to remember.
>if you're hungry or not
Completely useless information to have available to you at all times. It's very easy to see whether you are hungry or not from the inventory.

Overall I just find the game much more intense and immersive when the HUD elements are turned off.

There's nothing unrealistic about a Geiger counter detecting radiation around you, and the in-game detectors are built to detect anomalies so that's really just up to preference. Radar beeps and mini-map are silly though.

>constantly opening magic backpack to access hud elements, and never having to pay attention to gravitational anomalies is more immersive
i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I forgot how fun that game was.

yes
fuck you casul I bet you use crosshair as well

>be this user
>12pm
>not sure if hungry since I can't feel it
>have to open my iPad and check iHealth to see if I'm hungry
>notice it has a notification
>"you have broken a foot"
>realize I had been walking around with a broken foot all day
>try to run to the hospital
>pass out every 10 meters because I can't feel if I'm tired
>have to constantly open my iPad to know this

wow

These are the people who use AO.

Weak, try again

Sounds pretty fucking IMMERSIVE to me!

Try what?

how much shit do you fucking need

Killing yourself fucking retard

I just stuffed my pockets with everything I grabbed on people I murdered, but I reckon it may be too much. I probably don't need 41 bandages, 35 health kit, one bazooka, two rockets, one AK, one shotgun, and over 1109 cartridges.

These are the people that use STCuCk*

>carrying all that shit
you pray and spray much or something?

When did /sg/ become so casual?

>since the difficulty is raised to the max, so everyone dies in 3 bullets
oh boy he doesn't know

That post is a trainwreck, let me retry.

I'm just bad at item management, please no bully. I just have the reflex to fill my pockets and never empty them.

I actually don't need all that shit since the difficulty is raised to the max, so everyone dies in 3 bullets. Except the deformed dwarves.

As a rule of thumb, how many health kits, bandages and anti-rad kits should I need? 2 of each?

What is it? If it's the Monolith fuckwits, they also die in three bullets.
Three slugs. In the face.

reposting since this isn't reddit and you should live with your mistakes instead of deleting them

That's the ugliest font I ever saw and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Carry a fuckton of every healing item since they weight pretty much nothing.

Never carry more than 500 units of ammo.

Try to only carry one type of ammo (e.g. only AK type ammo), but carry both normal and piercing ammo (500 of both).

Never wear an exoskeleton because it's pretty much cheating.

i bet you use font smoothing you sick fuck

500 ammos in total, okay.
So my current loadout of carrying an AK, a shotgun and a silenced pistol is a bad idea, okay.

I don't want to use an exoskeleton if possible.

memehud in coc repo does exactly that, disables all hud elements but keeps the anomaly/radiation detection sounds

Increasing the difficulty lowers your damage.

Holy fuck. You guys weren't kidding about Clear Sky being the buggiest game. I've been playing for half an hour and already ran into multiple crashes, black screens and AI acting funky.

What the fuck? SoC had some issues but it was nowhere near this bad.

Your own fault if you're not using SRP.

I thought raising the difficulty in the vanilla game increased everyone's damage?

It does.

only in soc (cs and cop have flat damage across difficulties), but yes, the "master makes you do more damage meme" is definitely a meme

ao+srp merge on the repo

No.

>I didn't patch my game
>HUrddurr look CS so buggy xD

Getting mixed messages.

Let me ask it differently : can I put my dick in a chimera?

Do the woods shit in the pope?

(soc/cs/cop) raising difficulty lowers the players base resistances (actor immunities) and lowers their dodge chance (hit probability, i.e. percent of enemy bullets that strike you are actually deleted)

(soc only) raising difficulty globally lowers weapon damage, but since your base resistances are much lower, you end up taking more damage while dealing less, but also npcs end up dealing less damage to other npcs with said weapons

and thats all there is to it, no big mystery or anything

Since I'm playing CoP, does that mean that raising the difficulty only affects me?

correct

>globally lowers weapon damage
Wrooooong

I AM using SRP, and it's the GOG version.

>He fell for the meme mod

So even in easy difficulty, monsters are super weak and die in 3 bullets?

Can't say I hate it, I strongly dislike games where enemies are bullet sponges.

whatever you say, nigger

on novice you do about 30% more damage than on master in soc

Shut the fuck up retards

NatVac doesn't know everything. NPCs always use the master value.

>"I saw that the wrong ideas are still being promoted by unthinking individuals who do not question what their misguided perception tell them"
Jesus, that guy sounds unsufferable.

see how tolerant you are after seeing retards spread the "master makes you deal more damage" meme in every thread for years on end and throw a shit fit when they get challenged

Holy shit it's like those ironic fedora posts, except he is not being ironic.

I'm always tolerant because I know it's just a game. That guy takes it way too seriously, he should take a chill pill, swallow a suppository, show an aspirin up his ass, and go to bed.

That's the impression I got. The "I'm arrogant for no reason" posts you can find around.

>That guy takes it way too seriously
god forbid the main guy behind zrp takes it a little seriously

Got a rocket launcher in CoP.

Who should I use it on? I can't find any heavy.

>like playing as CS
>their only base is the most remote location in the entire game

I'm stuck in the first zone with actual people that give you quests and shit on the first stalker game

How fuck do you even know what to do or where to go

I can't even get the map right I keep coming to the same fucking place