Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGvSf8s1OWU
imdb.com/title/tt0436339/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the story behind this botspam thing? Been ages since I came here.

Read the OP.

There's a good summary on discord but in short it just started happening one day, people think it's some autist who used to be in FUN.

Shame.

Do people still do dungeons?

Yes

How could one possibly know if you all are real human beans?

Did they change the core gameplay at all in the last 3 years or am I still going to be using the same 5 skills farming the same mats in the same dungeons I was running when I quit

Same 5 skills, same greatsword only runs. If you want an alternate almost surreal experience pick up piano I mean engineer.

So far all of the posts here are of real human beings...?

Is it over?

There's been downtime before, the guy's probably asleep.

There's more build variety but shit plays the same for the most part, only difference is the maps and instanced content are more difficult.

fug...

Why do you care? Going by that name you seemed like a shitposter.

too few space photos show what it would really look like

I think it's probably just random chance, if you go back up a screen and talk to someone and go back and walk across the path enough times it'll probably happen.

>In a world covered by ENDLESS water
>game is smart enough to realize sailing on endless water is fucking boring and nobody wants to play a game like that

>Wind Waker goes full retard with water and sailing

What gobbo version?

man

It's like they forgot the lack of the ponytail was a thing in MM/P&P and not the main series.

no it wasn't

any NA fapsluts on right now?

>gas station attendant is a god

I guess ill power through and see if neon makes it worth it.
Already played them, and this feels like them but only worse. Disappointing really.

>let's name all the game from some top 20 list so people will accept me and think im cool

fuck off already

If the series is never going to be finished, the ex-main writer's abridged script is as canon as it's ever going to get

Not going to buy a console just for Nintendo to shit me up with new versions.

My dear god, this.

My dick isn't ready for a PC version of Sly cooper. Let alone a PC version, a sequel is probably a pipe dream at this point.

r8 my thps4 character

Maxed and modded Crysis 3. Maxed Metro Last Light.

Did they fix the desync yet?

>how would like it if I conducted the rest of the video like this?...

i kekd

why believe you though? post current online members

Pfft, I wish it was my own video.

it's still hotter than heck -.-

Room now closed. GGs to everyone who joined.

Hopefully it means death also, Americunt

Where do I start with Chode? It's just so overwhelming.

Well at least OP admits he's a homosexual

Yeah thats the real cover. The Japanese releases of phalanx had god tier art.

Sounds like Blue Mary.

In the CP range gear can only be crafted in increments of 10 (CP 10, CP 20, etc.)

What if Maeve's prowl is replaced by a stamina bar
And the lower the stamina bar the slower you'll prowl

does anyone actually care about mania anymore?

chill as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=uGvSf8s1OWU

>What horrors has man unleashed...
Unironically I own this title because of its perceived value. Kids played it when they were young. I don't advise it for any kid over 2 or 3.

Y-you mean I can get that...for free?

After he went super back in 3&K, he could never fully turn back.

GBC is alright. It has more content than the snes. I would choose the snes version only if i cared that much about the graphics.

How do i do this on frep android?

And yet tharja is not there despite being one of the most popular 3ds characters.

Then again, given what happened with her trophy on sm4sh, is safe to say that she will never be playable outside her original game.

if you're not sitting indian style on the floor of your unfinished basement in front of your comfy 14" crt using composite you aren't doing it right

well at least someone with your name replied

>does it remove all the stupid mission bullshit
yes it does

no, the assignments for the new specializations. it's says to complete the "getting started" package, but i can't see it anywhere.

reminder that ssf players are garbage at the game and only want an excuse to be terrible when they can't progress

explain the exploit to me

t. not id software

Its most likely because of all the online twitch faggots thats play fighting games now. They should quit that shit and play face to face. Cant lag switch or rage quit if both players are in the same room.

You are right. I confused this with Edwin who gets more spell slots than your own character ever will.

>yfw rikka sneaks into yamaku and nobody thinks anything of it because of her eyepatch

I don't know if I'll be able to maintain my top 5k that long

No hes a game sphere

Hot Coldman.

imdb.com/title/tt0436339/

nah not really, you're certainly much better off if you have fourth lesson, but you're still good without it

if you think resto druids are having it hard, you should try disc priest

javelin scourge rocket

Right now i'm finishing Xcom Declassified and later i'm going to finish Mafia 2 and Spec ops the line, both on my third playthrough.

go for the solo dungeon one

How can you hate this?
I would like another piece of armor like this out of the new cycle, or a black or polar bear mount

2 and t.h.u.g and are the best ones.

Fun games.

Why wouldn't you be able to? You are not locked into classes anyway, you are free to go whatever you want.

Maria does nothing in IX.

How do I get enough autism to get into this?

>flip a coin
>win
>flip a coin
>lose
Nice game dotards

its just mtg. still fun but not to much to say about it

I’m looking forward to seeing the AAA Battle Royale attempts in like 2 years

L4D
Halo
Jackie Ch-FUCK

Thoughts on this card? I have it and like to use it with 10 mana Kazakus potions. Sometimes I get to use it a couple turns early so even better. Decks are pretty tight nowadays though so not a lot of room for adding or taking away cards.

The only model that it's used in every scene is only Chloe's.

Honestly that's one thing I'd like to have with the Splatfests. Instead of just being an event, have some sort of story progression with each one.

>you have forgotten the face of your father.

Are top tier nazi teams still retarded going balls to the wall with tanks made of paper? Are they still eaten alive by allied CASserole? Kpz70 or MBT70?

If there was a game you really liked, try mapping out the ROM. Figuring out data formats is as fun as making hacks yourself. Also a half-finished disassembly is way more impressive than a half-finished hack.

The early game plays out differently depending on where you go and what characters you recruit in which order.

Should god forms be CAC accessible in XV3?

post houses/room please

>Game Auto saves

>You can't save

>should be the lowest

1 > 3 >> 2

fuck that tired light/dark world gimmick. it was garbage in lttp, and it was awful in that..
what's wrong with it?

Sure I did, it's cute!

Shite tastes.

Tooie=Kazooie>>Yooka (But Yooka is still a 7/10 or so)

>chun li
>literally button mashing

Best Capcom girl.

cool splatoon cap

third for jewing spic trade chat