Found a 2011 Accord Coupe for $9600 with 90k miles. V6, auto, all options, etc. Should I?

Found a 2011 Accord Coupe for $9600 with 90k miles. V6, auto, all options, etc. Should I?

Attached: 2011accord.jpg (1600x992, 414K)

you're planning to spend over 10k (after taxes) on a 7+ year old economy car?

i'm ready to spend 10k on it

As seen above
Downpayment on a new camry is my opinion

sweetie let the boy enjoy himself

Attached: muhv65.jpg (1845x1760, 1.75M)

12000 over 3 years vs....30k

god damn i am so fucking cute

heart disease is an uncaring bitch

The Auto is unreliable shit. There is a reason why the manual fetch a higher price.

really. what breaks on them

Problem is nobody changes the fluid ever, and lots of these are using old factory non-synthetic ATF when Honda developed a far superior synthetic ATF. That one likely has a 7 year old factory fill.

There's nothing inherit to the transmission that makes it bad, but if you launch the v6 every light obviously it won't last very long like any auto with a powerful engine.

I've beaten the shit out of one of these for 40k of pizza delivery without any issues at all, but i have an I4.

so buy the car change the fluid

Yes, and don't do 3000rpm launches trying to beat V6 mustangs

The issue is that the previous owner probably hasn't changed it ever. Changing the fluid doesn't reverse damage.

I don't disagree changing the fluid is a good idea.
However, I beat on my 2000 Accord V6. I rarely drive any distance(max 6,500 miles a year) and in the 12 years I've had it, no issues. Only thing that sucks is that the trans is only a 4 speed. The only reason I bought it was because like OP, it was fully loaded(minus heated seats and mirrors). I researched and it turns out the 2000 model year got the best coverage after the class action lawsuit.

I say go for it OP, however, everyone wants a crossover these days. So don't be afraid to walk if the dealer won't haggle.

Drive it both cold and fully warmed up to see how it shifts. If it shifts fine go for it and change the fluid immediately to Honda DW-1 ONLY.

The V6 had issues with the cylinder deactivation causing oil to get beat more than usual. Make sure recalls are done, and change the oil at 20-30% on the maintenance minder instead of 5-15%.

Actually, I am an owner of that same car (Accord, V6, 2010, sedan), and there is a reminder by the computer that tells you when to change the oil, trans fluid, etc. So I wouldn't worry too much about, unless the owner doesn't have any paperwork on the car. If he's asking 10K and no paperwork, then it is a scam.

Attached: Profile.jpg (3719x2092, 2.85M)

I had a 99 accord v6 for 7 years and the transmission died at 120k miles. Granted it shifted like garbage at 60k when i bought it, i didn't know about cars enough to recognize a weak auto. Everything else stuck together good though, and a used transmission was only $900 that shifts fine on the new ATF.

Problem is the maintenance minder isn't very smart in these. The fluid deteriorates on age and heat conditions as well, but the computer only takes into consideration driving conditions for engine boil only. Other things like coolant, trans fluid etc will just pop up at certain mileages, doesn't help if the car is using 10yr old coolant etc.

I'm at 155k right now. I have to assume it was replaced by the first owner. I had the trans drained and filled when I bought it and then about 5 years ago. Thinking about selling it to a high school kid next summer and getting a new V6 Accord.

That that bad of a price. The navigation sucks though, I'd avoid that if you can

looks like the ayes have it. going to check it out on thursday, hopefully purchase it on friday.

it has full service records, but no report of changing the transmission fluid. i'll buy it get it changed

great fast line car but to achieve that speed you have to beat the shit out of the transmission so be aware of that

>coupe
Good
>V6
neat
>auto
Hold the fuck up, faggot - you bought a fucking V6 Accord without a standard transmission - what the fuck is wrong with you!?

Attached: 4E4EEF28-A298-4AD3-96A4-73E6C313B3BD.jpg (1334x750, 199K)

tfw I bought a new auto accord.

Oh well, at least I have a cozy 6 speed c4 for the weekends

Attached: accord2.jpg (1280x960, 347K)

>auto
What's the point in you faggots posting on this board?

>t. busrider

Attached: vetta6.jpg (841x631, 350K)

Smartass

>honda v6

no thanks

who gives a fuck if its auto its a fucking FWD

The people ITT sperging out about a fucking Accord being automatic are the same people who shit their pants whenever a truck, luxury car, etc. is auto only.

Exactly, why even bother?

Attached: 1977F100ranger.jpg (1009x738, 449K)

>auto
you might want to consider cutting out soy from your diet

get a manual instead fag.

Your full of it on parts there. You can find oem fluid running well with these but it's still advised to change ATF (no flush).
Going off an even worse auto trans I had on an older civic these shouldn't be going bad under the 100k mark unless driven hard. Maintenance manuals will tell you the same. Really he should look if the fluid shows damage or if it shifts wrong.

Would a 13-17 Accord coupe v6 with a manual be that much different or better than a 08-12 model?
I have an 04 right now and want to upgrade to a newer one.

why the fuck do people just repeat the premise of the financing as if it demonstrates a point
jesus christ this shit pisses me off

anything with the newer j35 is going to be a powerhouse.
nothing about the newer accords make them must-have cars over the previous generation, other than the obvious.

Buying a coupe variant of a non-performance car is meme-tier. Look for a sedan.

We can actually afford multiple cars

Are you guys just autistic or what? Every dealer changes the transmission fluid. My local Honda dealer recently changed the transmission fluid on my 2015 Civic.

>Problem is nobody changes the fluid ever, and lots of these are using old factory non-synthetic ATF when Honda developed a far superior synthetic ATF. That one likely has a 7 year old factory fill.
This is post 2006 accord that was affected by that

The car doesn't need ATF changing at only 96k stupid

Why would they want to change your fluid on your 2015 civic? did you really put 150k miles on it in 3 years?

Offer 8k, 10k is too much for car that age and miles

Why do you want a newer one? They didn't change that much. Only made it fatter.

Mine's a bit of a beater I got for cheap and I've wanted to get something with slightly more upgraded tech in it for a while now. I've been looking to get a completely different car but I'd be down for getting a newer version of what I already have if the price, specs, and feel were right.

It's hit 50k. They probably just scamming me. But whatever. It's cheap and changing it only has benefits.

Hell yeah nigga these bitches look bad af.
Put some forgis on that hoe nigga with a system bumpin that dope shit.
Nigga you ugly fat doughboy lookin ass. Forehead lookin like ready for a roller
Mouth lookin like a hairy bootyhole got them dingleberries and shit. Dookie eatin nigga. Fuck you. Ugly.

did you spend 10k on an auto cuckbox too?

So, you're telling me you own at least 5 cars with automatics? Fuckin bitch, I'll enjoy my shitty 5-speed Honda.

Some of you people actually encourage spending 10k (after taxes) on a 7+ year old economy car?

Attached: 1520106307891.jpg (155x177, 7K)

Found the cuck who got BTFO by an Accord

should i spend 10k on a 2011 accord or 35k on a 2017 accord

bump

Attached: FAyrpyk.gif (350x350, 922K)

neither you fucking retard. wait for an actually good deal on a used one or look at other makes and models

Spend the $35k if you got it dude

Attached: cool-guy-with-2-thumbs-up-and-sunglasses-stock-photo.jpg (800x532, 37K)

>spending $3k on a high mileage car

Attached: FCDBA34C-50D3-4863-888E-BD853003A781.jpg (265x367, 43K)

but i don't got it, which is why i'm going for a clean model for 1/3 the price

50k miles is actually a pretty sensible interval for a trans fluid drain/refill.