So is the pump over? is it gonna be dipping inot nothing now? Or is there still time to buy?

So is the pump over? is it gonna be dipping inot nothing now? Or is there still time to buy?

Nah. BAY has about as much potential as ETH without the corporate backing. If anything, more, it is further in development. With the wallet release tomorrow, it's a sure thing to have a bit more gains.

I hold this, ETH and PIVX long, got TX for the near term.

The pump hasn't really started yet. Go shill it to reddit and bitcoin forums to get the real pumps

Also forgot to mention that if you hold until Poloniex you WILL make hella dosh, if only briefly

Time to buy Dopecoin

dopecoin.com

Gas yourself faggot. don't get why you shill shitcoins when there's so many undervalued legit ones. I know you're probably hedged in both but still.

hey dude. don't get mad. bitbay has a cat in hells chance of being added to poloniex because it is way too centralised. the dev holds a YUGE amount of coins and then 90% of the coins are held by about 50 other people.

this is why poloniex request form has a link to block explorer they analyse these things you fucking noob. now buy Dopecoin before you get bitchslapped bitch

Your memes are contextless and base, you primitive beast. You are not from around here. Take your presence elsewhere.

Dude Bitbay got pumped because some shills convinced Veeky Forums that some multi millionaire hedgefund was going to incorporate Bitbay into it's portfolio.

DopeCoin has been around for a while and has real world uses.

>Is there still time to buy?
??? Surely you mean "spend"?

The new wallet drops tomorrow, that's why it's pumping dumbass. This is a more further in development ETH with dedicated devs.

shut up man. I made one of the first ever posts on Veeky Forums i remember the day that /g/ and /pol/ whined so hard that this place was born. don't tell me to get out you probably heard of Veeky Forums from hillary clinton.

anyway buy Dopecoin because it is a good coin.

You think I give a shit about a wallet. That's the most dumbest reason for it to cause a price increase. You're shilling for bitbay because you probably brought at the top. Veeky Forums has to be smarter than that.

The marketplace aka platform is operates from the wallet you retard

All this FUD trying to get cheap BAY.

Hilarious really.

>what is a whale.jpg
If your crypto doesn't have whales, it's trash. BAY is the next ETH, don't miss the boat faggot.

deluded newfag

kek I've been in crypto since 2012

ive been looking for this pics original set for a while PLEASE POST

Wow I didn't expect it to correct to this level, time double my holdings!

No, people found the hedgefund info well after the pump had started, it was already over 400.

BAY STILL DROPPING. HOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH. If you're still in, kill yourself

>Panic sold and desperately trying to FUD to get my order filled.

only 2012? wow so you're a newbie. welcome to the scene.

top zozzle, I'm just trolling i still have 50k left in

Order book looks really shallow both ways

Anyone with a couple btc could swing by and take it either direction

Please stop shilling dopecoin

that person could be YOU. make it happen. take that money over to DOPE.

Nobody is stupid enough to dump right now. It was just the noobs who panic sold.
You might legitimately be retarded.

it's kinda cute to see the panic selling, reminds me of my first days in crypto

Seriously, most of those sales were under $10.

yeah well, the order book is pretty thin anyway so only small sales are needed to dump the price down

Lol I ktf bro. Not to mention trying to day trade crypto coins while panic selling/buying. Learned my lesson pretty fast. I got lucky in that it cost me only $800.

They're only noobs until their decision to bail is affirmed

The only real buy wall is all the way down at 380 and the ask side lurches over it

Seems to me this thing depends on new blood and a new circle of hype being raised (the current one being just Veeky Forums really)

Sorry user, this is the only one I've got.

you're the one whos retarded. buy DOPE you silly man.

>being in crypto for the greater majority of its life makes you a newfag
kys dope shill

>Implying 500 sat wasn't the floor
Heading back to the support level of 650, then probably a run up to 800+ when Korea starts waking up.

DOPE is such old news

POPE is where it's at

the christendom will rise again

better sell Bitgay before it crashes to nothing.

watch out below!!!

Oh look, a dope shill spewing insults to pump a memecoin.

Be honest bud

You own one of those masks yourself right

POPE is the hottest new way to tithe anonymously and support the prayer cloud - Jesus would approve.