OFFICIAL BITBAY MOON THREAD

poloniex.com/coinRequest

>What is the name of the coin?

BitBay

>What is the coin's symbol?

BAY

>Please link to the announcement page.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

>If the coin has a website, please link it here.

bitbay.market

>If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.

chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/

>Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.

Use your imagination

>If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Choose any from: bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpremier.com/
bitcoin-realestate.com/
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.4060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for dopecoin

Here are some of the many other features BitBay has (*) to offer…

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)

*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)

*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography

*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)

*User Friendly Templates for contracts

*Training videos

*Ability to hide any file in an image

*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts

*Price tracking so orders always maintain price

*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized Email and Markets

*Translates to 90 languages

*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations

*Easy to use accounting panel

*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software

*Advanced sending with multi-pay options

*”Pay To Email” tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.

*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.

*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat

*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost

*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer

*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users

*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options

*Start your own market, completely anonymous

*Cash for coins template

*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are familiar with it)

*Decentralized “Local Bitcoins”: Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit

*Decentralized exchange of cash for coins

*Buy/Sell anything without “Empty Box Scam” NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self-enforcing trade even with untrusted parties

*Works like a decentralized trustless Ebay… NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED

*Cold Staking using two computers, impossible to hack joint-account staking.

Stop shilling this shitcoin. Pivx and bitbay are good pumps, dopecoin will get 0 whales

Bay is a stale meme. Time to get on the DOPE moon train

*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.

*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded

*Tor and proxy options for internet requests

*Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.

WEW

Any one still holding ?

And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…

**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

**”Mom Friendly” templates are still being worked on so it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of “terms and conditions” contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:

**Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow

**Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports

**Barter contract with amazing “wish list” where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many “Avocados” you need for a pound of “Tomatoes”. Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!

**Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer

**Normal Auctions… Ebay style decentralized auctions

**Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.

**API And more!

110% profit on my trade. Feels good

Yes I believe in the tech

it's correcting pretty hard, but i'm in for the long run

I'm buying into this dip, last chance for sub-600 BAY.

How low can it go ? Wanting to wait for the wallet tomorrow but not if its going to settle at 400

better get used to sub 600

Support is at 500 sat, then next stop is 700, then it will correct to 600.

It will do this all the way up.

> My fucking face when even if this coin doesn't go to the moon, i WILL be using this platform to sell shit online without getting assraped in fees and taxes by Ebay and Amazon

God damn it Veeky Forums you really did it this time. see you niggers on Pluto.

Seriously. A year from now all the plebs who sold off are going to cry thinking about all the BAY they sold for pizza.

>they're still shilling

This is a bay thread what did you expect you dope. How about some actual arguments you sophist

I don't think you understand what that word means.

All these small hands are dumping to the whales. It doesn't make sense for large holders to dump at this point because you can't even make profit if you wanted to buy back in.

you literally know nothing about crypto.

why wait for whales when you can BE the whale. DOPEcoin is at 77SATS, there is only 100 million in existence which is LESS THAN 1/10 of bitbay supply.

Look at the website, look at the instagram, look at the PHYSICAL STORES that accept it, do you think this coin should be worth less than a second hand BMW?

FUCKING BUY DOPE WITH BOTH HANDS YOU COMPLETE MUG

ethereum light

Happy to see this dip, I was counting on a correction.

Nah I'll just use cash every time the weed driver comes to my house just like everyone else

DopeCoin becomes worthless once marijuana is Federally legalized. Banks will happily take their money, you dumbfuck.

More like Ethereum+

No. You need whales from outside of Veeky Forums to pump up price. Saying we are whales won't help us, it'll just be us selling against ourselves. Dopecoin is meme coin, nothing more

enjoy your BAY. but I advise you to diversify in to DOPE

As someone who was a manager at Vale Tudo Cafe in Lake Forect, California (dispensary)

I can assure you that vendors want cash, not some shitty meme-coin.

>dopecoin
Might as well call it degenerate coin.

What is the potential of this coin? Seems concerning that there are over 1 billion coins in circulation :think:

>seems concerning that there are over 1 billion in circulation
Why? Evaluate by market cap, not price.

DOPEcoin is already accepted by 3 large online dispensaries you LARPing californian dumbass

Oh shit dude you are near me, my friends would mention that clinic sometimes. I just get my deliveries from Organics OC now

>bitbay
Might as well call it BitGay

Yeah what I'm saying is that for the coin tohit a decent price the market cap would have to be really fucking high

Well consider the fact that XRP has 100x the amount of coins, and at one point was 4 cents.

Do the math.

People will want to sell luxury items without paying Amajew or Egay a percentage

If this guy pulls off what he's aiming for it'll easily hit $1billion.

Can't thus be done with BTC or any other crypto?

Not trustless and without escrow.

Not with Bitcoin. Ethereum wants to head that direction, but they haven't developed it yet.

BitBay already has everything ready to launch.

There also isn't a marketplace like this so people have to use shit sites like these bitpremier.com/
bitcoin-realestate.com/

Interesting. I'll look more into it, probably dump half a BTC on it and sit on them for a while if it's as good as you guys are saying.

Doesnt it literally have like only one developer?

Yep, seems like this guy's made it his mission in life and has paid absolutely all of his attention to development and no marketing. The way Veeky Forums caught it right when he's about to release the wallet makes me wonder if he's an user.

Will this thing be on polo? I heard it probably wouldn't because there are too many whales.

He probably is an user. May kek bless him for bringing us this great gift.

>I heard
Stop listening to shills who sold at 450 sats waiting for a dip that will never come.

It will be added to Polo because it has a known developer and a growing community.

Dash had over 11% of it's coins in a single wallet when it was added.

Already correcting.

The wallet release will take us over 1,000 sat tomorrow.

I'll be putting .5 BTC in today

Thanks for the tip anons

Sell the news

Maybe if this coin wasn't just launching under 1,000 satoshis then that would be good advice.

Bay can only go up from here.

I'm in for .5, the long-term potential is astounding for how cheap it is.

I could have taken 100% profit, but I want minimum 1,000%.

Holy shit I at a BTC ATM to grab a coin and there's a line. I'm going to be so pissed off I can't buy under 600...

>mfw you live in texas and most people are more concerned with margaritas and illegal mexicans

no lines are comfy

You'll be lucky to buy-in at 700 at this rate.

THERES A BILLION COINS YUOU DENSE FUCK

if you wait for bitbay to reach $500 million market cap you'll be waiting longer than it takes a ball of solid iron the size of the sun brushed by the wing of a butterfly every ten thousand years to be worn away to the size of a pea.

now buy DOPEcoin before my dick explodes!

Once BAY makes me rich, I'll probably move to Texas and buy a ranch.

I'd suggest saying fuck it and trying to get in as much as you're comfortable with at any point before the wallet release. I just can't imagine that's going to bring anything other than an incredible surge.

The fact that there is a lineup at a real life bitcoin ATM should be mindblowing to any of you that have followed this wonderful ride from the beginning.

It's really Happening.

there's a hundred times more bitgay for sale than there was yesterday and no buy orders all the way down to 450 sats. this is only going one way

they're not lining up because they want to buy bitgay you can count on that.

I'm talking to other anons about BAY. They're going to look into it, one is already in and is there to buy more.

They are not there cause they are trying to buy bitbay lol.

>pic related

He probably got in under 400 satoshi so he'd only need $20 million marketcap or so which is perfectly doable.

How much are you buying?

1 BTC, putting it all in BAY

I never suggested they were lining up to buy BitBay you fucking autists. The fact that there are lineups at Bitcoin ATMs is mindblowing to anyone who has been following cryptos for any meaningful amount of time at all.

I would suggest dopecoin if you like money. if you want to give your money to these bitgay shills then that is your call

I don't buy meme coins fag.

the updated wallet might drop tonight - early release

PAHAHAHAHAHA

source: slack room

Can you shoot me a link to that? I still gotta sign up

Thanks for bumping our thread with your shill posts.

Post the slack link please, thanks!

>under budget and ahead of schedule
wew, talk about high energy.

found it on bitcointalk forum

DOPE is literally 4 sats more expensive than it was a month ago.

It has zero real-world use, and already has an established competitor (POT.)

Any of you invested in this early and are still holding? or are you all new buyers?

dont respond, just report his posts

I'm in since 300, 400, and 500.

Accumulation phase.

fuck off already. You are spamming all crypto threads on biz. you lost your money, get over it. nobody is buying druggie memcoin #2342

i think you have the wrong guy

guys not to shill but I just noticed bittrex added Ark Coin. Haven't bought any but it's being bought at a fast pace.

Is this a coin i can hold for a year? Or is this a pump and dump coin?

Hold on tight lad
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

>bought at fast pace
-99%
>not a shill
kys

goy, did you even look at the chart?

Yes, this an excellent long-hold. Known developer, great website, and a great community surrounding it.

Check out the slack channel:

Also their announcement thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.4060

most are holding its going up a few thousand at least.

too expensive for me

So what's its merits? Just a pump and dump?

So you mean it's 10x the price as BAY and has already pumped over 10x within the last 24 hours?

Seems like a moronic buy.

I'm hodling 16k BAY because fuck you that's why