PlayStation Vita General 3087 - Fantasy Girls Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Katahane and Grisaia: Phantom Trigger Vol. 1&2 coming this winter in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/katahane-grisaia-phantom-trigger-vol-12-coming-ps-vi

>Bullet Girls Phantasia announced
gematsu.com/2017/09/bullet-girls-phantasia-an

>Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate launches in spring 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-infinite-combate-launches-ps

>Steins;Gate Elite launches in spring 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/steinsgate-elite-launches-ps4-ps-vita

>SteamWorld Dig 2 launches September 26 in NA and 27 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/09/steamworld-dig-2-ps4-ps-vita-la

>10 minutes of Secret of Mana remake gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/09/10-minutes-secret-m

>Reverie launches in early 2018
gematsu.com/2017/09/earthbound-zelda-inspired-action-adven

>Gintana Ranbu officially titled Gintama Rumble in English
gematsu.com/2017/09/gintana-ranbu-officially-titled-gintama-ru

>Idea Factory’s Otomate announces several new otome VNs
gematsu.com/2017/09/idea-factory-otomate-announces-sev

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Axiom-Verge-Multiverse-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073ZTMJJY/
amazon.com/Chaos-Child-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073WWK9HR/
amazon.com/Danganronpa-V3-Killing-Harmony-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01NBICZ6X/
amazon.com/Demon-Gaze-II-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073LNY27Q/
amazon.com/Drive-Girls-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B0741XPF5V/
amazon.com/Mary-Skelter-Nightmares-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N63QY1I/
amazon.com/Summon-Night-Lost-Borders-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06XH5H3MT
amazon.com/Tokyo-Tattoo-Girls-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WD6VM46/
amazon.com/Velocity-2X-Critical-Mass-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073ZTH4MN/
amazon.com/Yomawari-Midnight-Shadows-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B071VKKV6K/
amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P/
play-asia.com/bad-apple-wars/13/70baz1?
play-asia.com/tachyon-project-limited-edition-play-asiacom-exclusive/13/70bb9b?
play-asia.com/ys-origin-multi-language/13/70aylx?
play-asia.com/13-sentinels-aegis-rim/13/7097bv?
play-asia.com/anonymouscode/13/70a9aj?
play-asia.com/atelier-lydie-soeur-alchemists-of-the-mysterious-painting/13/70bexz?
play-asia.com/gintama-project-last-game/13/70bc9f?
play-asia.com/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary/13/70ajd5?
play-asia.com/iwaihime-matsuri/13/70b3of?
play-asia.com/killing-bites/13/7095tp?
play-asia.com/kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-kono-yokubukai-game-ni-shi/13/70b6lj?
play-asia.com/tokyo-clanpool/13/70b8el?
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/07/28/collar-x-malice-review-choose-boo-boys-blue-vita/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!
I love you Vitagen!

>Upcoming Vita games available for preorder on Amazon

amazon.com/Axiom-Verge-Multiverse-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073ZTMJJY/
amazon.com/Chaos-Child-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073WWK9HR/
amazon.com/Danganronpa-V3-Killing-Harmony-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01NBICZ6X/
amazon.com/Demon-Gaze-II-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073LNY27Q/
amazon.com/Drive-Girls-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B0741XPF5V/
amazon.com/Mary-Skelter-Nightmares-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B01N63QY1I/
amazon.com/Summon-Night-Lost-Borders-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06XH5H3MT
amazon.com/Tokyo-Tattoo-Girls-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WD6VM46/
amazon.com/Velocity-2X-Critical-Mass-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B073ZTH4MN/
amazon.com/Yomawari-Midnight-Shadows-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B071VKKV6K/
amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P/

>Pre-orders of Vita games available elsewhere

play-asia.com/bad-apple-wars/13/70baz1?
play-asia.com/tachyon-project-limited-edition-play-asiacom-exclusive/13/70bb9b?
play-asia.com/ys-origin-multi-language/13/70aylx?

>Pre-orders of Vita games currently available for non-english titles

play-asia.com/13-sentinels-aegis-rim/13/7097bv?
play-asia.com/anonymouscode/13/70a9aj?
play-asia.com/atelier-lydie-soeur-alchemists-of-the-mysterious-painting/13/70bexz?
play-asia.com/gintama-project-last-game/13/70bc9f?
play-asia.com/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary/13/70ajd5?
play-asia.com/iwaihime-matsuri/13/70b3of?
play-asia.com/killing-bites/13/7095tp?
play-asia.com/kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-kono-yokubukai-game-ni-shi/13/70b6lj?
play-asia.com/tokyo-clanpool/13/70b8el?

I love my cute daughterwife Lize!

Such is life.

If dubs, New Evangelion game for Vita at TGS.

If real number TGS is a fucking disappointment like every year

TGS is good every year you faggot, it's ever western conference that is always a disappointment.

Recommend me games that dont swallow battery too much. Just to pass time while the hurricane eats our asses in here.

VNs.

Turn the brightness down a bit

Is always at full min. 1k brightness really fucks with my eyes.
Guess ill go for mast of truth/deception whatever.

Muramasa

There's a game that even refills your battery.
The sleeping game.

Don't die user!

Is it still a crime if she's your adopted daughter?

Pure love is never a crime

Your daughter tells you that she got pregnant by one of the dark skinned boys from the next town over. What do you do?

That's impossible because I definitely impregnated her before anyone else even had a chance.

>mfw Plague Road kickstarter backer edition came in with Mask of Truth
>mfw Mask of Truth's LE box is smashed to hell

Why do you kickstart bad games?

Because you can resell the physical versions for more than 4x the amount you backed.

Looks like it's Shade Inc that's working on the new BG too. Their prior release schedule since BG1:

>BG1: Aug 21, 2014
>DR:AE: May 28, 2015
>BG2: Apr 21, 2016
>GGP: Mar 23, 2017

So by their Spring 2018 target assuming they hit the last day of Spring, that only gives them about 15 months to work on it. Seems in line with their other releases and seeing as how they're almost undoubtedly using the BG2 engine for it, it should work out fine. Not sure if they were contracted out to port the PS4 version of DR:AE, but if not then this will be their first time working on a PS4 game too.
Their new art looks pretty good and I'm glad they dropped the artist from BG2. If they give this online multiplayer and a survival mode where you have to fight off wave after wave of orcs then it'd probably be the perfect BG game for me.
Overall I'm pretty hyped, and sort of shocked that after BG2's lackluster launch initial sales that they'd greenlight another one. Guess putting it on PS+ must have really helped them, or the development costs for these games is way, way lower than I thought.

Why you didn't like BG2 artist? It was better imo.

Why are the psplus game not free, it's in the free games section

>Got lost and couldn't figure out where to go in time to beat the game
I swear I'll come back to you too hoo but Mask of Truth is here and I need to prioritize

Better not get into page 9 again vitagen. Sleep is what I need, not this thread.

My Vita has collected quite a bit of dust with no games to play unlike my PS4 and Switch that has plenty of games for me to play.

I'd feel bad just wasting my Vita away so can anyone recommend me some good games for it if there are any at all? If not then maybe I should just sell it for gas money.

Just sell it.

It looked weird and out of place compared to both the BG1 artwork, and the character models. If they had used that artist for BG1 instead from the start I probably would have been fine with it, it was mostly the change between the two and how it didn't mesh well that I wasn't a fan of. Then again, they're changing the art again and I'm a fan of the new change so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite.

I've tried half of those games already. Sadly they weren't that interesting. Though I'll try to give the others a shot.

Maybe I should but I'd feel bad.

If you've tried about half of those games, I'm not too sure it's worth your time with the others. Do have a preference regarding handhelds and TV consoles?

Do AMZL drivers sometimes pick up packages later in the day? Order still hasn't moved from " Package arrived at a carrier facility " this morning not sure if I should worry.

Well I'm a mix of VN/Japanese gamer but I also like the dudebro games like Madden/NBA. I've got a wide variety.

Idk maybe I just wasn't in the right mood when I played my Vita games. Idk I just don't want to sell it but I don't want it to just stay there and collect dust.

You could always give an otome VN a go, depending on how you feel about reading stuff for women. There's a good selection.

I don't think BG2's sales is lackluster honestly. 17k for a sequel, where they reused lots of stuff, is a lot.

It's more than /equal to Musou Stars and Blue Reflection.

Interesting. Could you refer me to some good specific otome VN? I want to try one out today if I get the chance.

I'd still say sell your Vita or give it to someone as a present, when you say you didn't like half of the games on that list I doubt the other games would change your opinion.
But since you're saying you like VNs you could use it for those. Or keep it if you intend to play a PS4 game via remote play and sell your Vita games.

Yeah, otomes are my new drug. Code: Realize made me believe in love once again.
Also, gonna get Collar x Malice now.

Collar x Malice.

Code: Realize
Collar x Malice
Hakuouki
Utawarerumono (this isn't an otome VN, but still worth your time. The first one is on PC, the following sequels are Vita/PS4)

Now that the embargo has lifted I can confirm that Mary Skelter Nightmares is a pretty good game. Another win for the vita

I played the JP version and was pretty excited to see it localized. I've been telling people it's pretty great, so I hope it sells really well.

Idk. Again maybe it's just me and I wasn't really in the right mood when during the time I played those games but even so I still don't want to sell it unless there's literally no game that catches my eye. So as this user said I'll try out the otome VN.

Will give it a try today if I can. I really do hope it's good. Thanks user.

Hatoful Boyfriend

Glad it was good.
I was thinking of getting the LE.

I'll also give these ones a try once I finish playing Collar x Malice. I really do hope these are good so I will take you guys words for it. Thanks.

Also adding this to the list. Thanks user. though I wonder why you hid the name in spoilers

I second Collar X Malice. It's a really good story on its own so people who aren't interested in otome but still want a solid VN should pick it up. The interactions with the boys are weaved into the story and feel natural while taking a back-seat to everything all the way up until near the end. For those who love the character interactions, there's a bunch of side-story and extra content with them outside of the main story that can easily fulfill the wants and needs of the reader.
Overall really great and I'm excited to read the sequel once it releases.

Hatoful Boyfriend is a unique VN, you'll see why when you look it up.

I should also mention for those curious about mary skelter but new to DRPG's that Mary Skelter is very beginner friendly so you should have no trouble getting the hang of it even if you're completely new to DRPG's.

Now I'm really interested. Hoping to be wrong and it's a good game when I play it. I love japanese games/VN games so it certainly helps.

I see. Well I rather not be spoiled and just wait to play the game myself when I finish with Collar x Malice. You guys might think I'm being cheesy but I really am happy that I came to this board to talk about my issue since I really didn't want to sell my Vita. Now I have these good suggestions on new games to try.

Did you play Code: Realize, user? If so, how do you compare it with CxM?
Also, is the MC a doormat like Hakuouki's?

>Nights of Azure 2 for vita
YAY
>Japanese only while PS4, PC and Switch systems gets it in English overseas

hows your day going, vitagen?

i want to die

Fuck you!

Fuck off you cancerous retarded faggot. Go shit up another general.

I'm not sure what to listen to, so I've just gone for the Haruhi soundtrack, it's always a reliable choice.

They also did that with Warriors Allstars and Blue Reflection.

Feels bad dude.

Why?
I'm so hyped to play that game but I have to wait until friday since I'm a britbong

Even blogs have rated it highly: playstationlifestyle.net/2017/07/28/collar-x-malice-review-choose-boo-boys-blue-vita/

Reminder that this is the same blog that apparently hates visual novels, though it's probably a different person who actually understands the genre and has a deeper understanding of otome than the average reviewer.

I liked it more than Code: Realize. The art is absolutely fantastic, the story remains consistently interesting from the beginning, and all the routes are different enough and reference each other to make the game feel fresh even when you're replaying through them.
The only time you're a doormat is when you choose the supah hacka asian from America though. Every other route has you on equal standing, or in a position where you're not useless, when interacting with story events and other characters
That being said, the MC is a greenhorn cop who never even fired at live targets before who is being paired with geniuses who specialize in their field. I wouldn't compare the MC to anybody but to those who aren't romanceable since the rest of the cast is fully fleshed out and "normal".

I'm glad to have recommended you some games, hopefully you'll enjoy them.

>first boss
>sudden difficulty spike

m8

It's also even worse than the first game

I'm fucking pissed. The usual place I order my games from suddenly doesn't have Uta3 in their warehouse even though I preordered it from them, so I just cancelled the order and will go tomorrow to the nearest store and buy it even if I have to pay 60-70 euros.

No time for anything right now, so that's going to be sitting in its shrink wrap like all the others till the end of the month more than likely.

I also have fabtasies where I get murdered and raped by men

in that order?

Girls are weird. I got my ex girlfriend drunk and she confessed that her fantasy was watching me get anally destroyed by a huge guy, then have sex with me when he is done with me...
Girls are so weird.

This also pissed me off. They really want the Vita to stay dead.
Is it? I saw some trailers and looks better

Any idea how long the sale is on for? I need to grab a PSN card, but it might be a day or two, and I do not want to miss out on GE2RB and Godzilla PS3

weekly sales last a week

Is hurricane user still alive and genki?

Goes to show just how poorly their vita games were selling in the west if they're passing on localizing already existing vita games now.

>It's also even worse than the first game
Well I loved the first game so I'm sure I'll still enjoy it

Can I sleep with that girl?

Actually, Vita games were selling really well for them. Toukiden 2 sold the most on Vita at around ~70k, with the PS4 version coming up next at ~40k. The issue isn't a matter of sales, but the fact that the Vita versions are legitimately bad ports. Think Atelier Firis but worse.

Not even joking about it -- Nights of Azure, however much people would have loved to have it in the West -- was one of the worst ports I've ever played reminiscent of Doki Doki Universe. Blue Reflection is less so, with regular drops in FPS and downgrades to compensate, but it was still playable and enjoyable. Having it skipped over when it also sold the most on Vita makes me believe they were worried about it flopping due to the quality too.

No, only fondling.

Ougi is still OP as fuck, I see.

Oh yeah Mark Skelter lets you give the girls headpats.

I'm sold

Too lewd pls censor

Paizuri?

Oh and hand holding too. Headpats and hand holding

It's time?

How about Atuy? I was doing Dream Mission 1 this morning, and she 1-shot countered three enemies at once, dealing about 1300 damage.

Now that's crossing the line

I actually never used the guy in Deception since at the time I recruited him I didn't feel the need to put another melee unit in my party, and by the time I wanted to he was too far behind in EXP and I didn't really have a good way to catch him up... Kind of regretted it.

I thought they don't allow hardcore R18 stuff on the Vita.

Well the next Atelier is moving to the Switch too so the vita is looking grim with those ateliers on there. If sony wasnt so retarded we could have some success on the vita and maybe a vita 2 in the making

Atuy is probably number 2 just because of her insane damage. But she cant teleport around the field like Ougi.

>My long vacation will be starting soon
>planning to spend it playing Mask of Truth
>tfw it hasn't even begun but I'm already feeling anxious over going back to work after a long pause
Wageslave lifestyle is ruining me.

why is takane so frightened

Still setting up. God knows how many weeks I'll be without power.

I suppose so, she does also have that extra move after attacking.

A week, be sure to make a cute brown girl.