pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3861381
vocaroo.com/i/s03gWKMb358K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the fuccboi that gets to cuck the legendary Reinhardt?

Delet

CAMILLA DIES IN 6 HOURS

Best pegasus girl

What give him? DAura?

WHERE'S MY FUCKBOY

Ikefags would need to gain 3.5 billion in 6 hours for that to happen.
>Japan ruining everything
Spot the Lynfag.

Alright, I'll bite, where the hell is this from?

>It's another "thread didn't stay bumped so the previous thread redirects to the wrong thread" episode

Can Raul and VenomRoy stay banned please? Takumi was right.

Which B skill to give my Hector? vantage or cancel affinity(from Mathilda)

What if Julius is added as a red mage with a skill that fully reverses the weapon triangle? That way he can beat Reinhardt and lose to Julia, just like in FE4

Should I put Death Blow 3 on my +spd/-hp Julia? Someone on my friends list has it on her.

FURY

Previous:

They were banned? Please tell me this is real...and permanent.

He's gonna be a slightly better Sophia.

Do it.

I feel like fury is better, if due to Julia not really being fast enough to double in most instances, and make the most of deathblow

I want to cuddle[\spoiler] julia

>one of the only units who can actually use Aether effectively
>don't give him Aether
Bonfire can work too, but Aether is what gives him his niche.

Julia's strength is her ability to bait other mages (esp blues) thanks to her high res. Fury is a better A option since she often won't be the one initiating combat.

Wings of Mercy

VenomRoy still posts.

>Do full t20 arena for the first time, aiming to stay
>Use my team of Effie + Hector + Bike + Ryoma
>No synergy, just my highest arena rating
>Hit over 700
>There's no Tinyhands cancer
>Just memebuilds and merged mages

holy fuck
it's heaven
it's just like heaven
i have to stay here forever

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3861381

Dump those Ike Bros
We must give mommy the last bonus

I'm not dumping until the final hour where it can't hurt me. I'm not fucking retarded.

Stock w/:
swap or repo
qr or vantage

Good point. I only have one Hinata left though, and I'm already debating between putting it on Brave Roy or my -atk Ninian.

>tfw wasted a Hinata on an Alm I hardly ever use

>tfw warriors will sell lyn and ike as DLC
>everyone will forgive them for not including them in the first place

Well, at least it won't be as humiliating as Capcom selling DLC packs for MvCI featuring all the popular MvC3 characters who didn't come back in the base roster

I've got a 4* Lilina with +atk and -spd I've been sitting on for a while. She's already fully built except for a blade tome. I also have 3 other spare 4* Lilinas lying around with bad IVs.

Should I promote Tharja to sac the bladetome onto Lilina as a 4* and just merge her up to +4 (with the eventual goal of +10) or Promote Lilina and just hold onto Tharja until I have enough feathers saved up to promote and inherit the tome?

give him qr3

Roy doesn't use Fury as well since he's so player-phase focused. Death Blow, Darting Blow, L&D or one of the hybrid initiation skills would be better options for him.

Welp, time to 5* a Subaki. Thanks guys

Still wouldn't buy it. The game looks like shit, it's gonna shill the shittiest characters, and basically re-enact the stories from Fateswakening.

Lilina natural 5* rate-up when?

Id just promote her. I have only got 4 Lilinas ever

Do it ! Reinhardt won't be a problem anymore.

Kys footfag.

yes but reddit, gamefaqs, and serenes will, and the shills will gloat over how they were right all along, and how dumb the naysayers were

its like how shadowofchaos still does that when talking about the localization

Sorry pal but I really need those 500 feathers.

Mommy's in trouble!

I don't hate awakening, main reason I'm not getting the game is all the fates shilling. I almost want to say I can't wait for them to dump fates for fe switch, but that's a monkey paw wish if I've ever seen one

Raul

What's the best strategy for the chapter 8 part of chain challenge 7+8? I can beat the 7 chapters without breaking a sweat with only an armour team but everything falls apart during the second set of chapters and I don't know what to do. I can't even cheese it with horse memes due to the maps being so fucking terrible

If you're struggling with 7/8 you'll fucking love 9/10 and 11/12

>I don't hate awakening
fuck off you're not welcome here

Spic

Which B skill does bike want?

Do I 5* my +Atk -HP Eliwood?

Delet that

>I need to remain relevant even when I'm not "posting"
>Oh I know, I'll bring myself up all of the time for no reason
Pathetic.

It's over Camilla.

Nephenee will be drawn by Kita Senri, have 36/36 offenses and come with Hone Infantry. Screenshot this.

Did Tiki want to fuck Marth even in little child form? Awakening seems to imply as much

>not using your Reinhardt to kill Reinhardt

I've been hearing QR/Vantage, but I'm not sure about Vantage other than guaranteeing his weapon effect.

Maybe Darting Blow. Mine's +res/-hp, which evens out his bulk and makes him able to take magic damage to put him into Desperation range, so LnD doesn't sound too great. DB3 would be good if I had a +spd.

He already isn't. Those boosted stats from Fury really look appealing, and I do want the best for my Yuria.

>using weed when his son powercrept him

literally scroll up
dumb Ikefags

QR with Bonfire or Vantage with Aether

Nope. Enjoy Zaza and 30 atk.

Don't listen the QR memers put him Vantage

do you think i can get into t19 with 4792 score?

>dump fates for fe switch
I will not be surprised if we get fates royals/clones in FE Switch like they did in Fates with the FE13 characters and clones. I hope I am wrong though.

I have no trouble with 9/10 and the first half of 11/12, the maps for 12 and 8 are just fucking awful.

Easily.

>spent $60 when I had 5% on cyl banner for hector
>5.75 now just sniping
>get Lucius as the pity breaker doing a full summoning
>realize my gambling has become the worst it has since I played this game

Kill me

I just wanted Hector. Should have just stopped when I got two Clyns in the other banner.

yes or no?

qr/vantage. pros and cons for both

Eliwood was at best the 3rd best red cav even before Brave Roy

Sure, why not?

Has anyone ever (unironically) put heavy blade on a unit for their build? I got an extra ike, and I'm uncertain if I should merge him with the good one I got, or take advantage of giving heavy blade to somebody.

Give to regular Lucina

No one fucking liked the clones if the popularity polls are any indication, you can't capture lightning in a bottle twice. Same with kids, everyone fucking hated their implementation in Fates. Hopefully IS has learned their lesson that they need to at least attempt to be original rather than just recreate awakening

I haven't spent a dime this time around on Hector and used all my free orbs and at 4% sniping. I keep getting colorless-red only combos. It sucks.

THE ENEMY

If she's gonna be the TT, she might have a good skill or two, but one can expect Tobin-tier stats. 'Tis a shame. Such a popular and well-liked character (As well as a unit type that isn't too common (infantry lances)) probably won't be amazing.

FE x Dark Souls cross over when?

Yes, on my +ATK Minevera along with Galeforce

>Fucking Validar just got confirmed for Warriors
It's been a while since I've seen a game dig itself lower and lower like this.

thank god, i can't stand facing teams of dancer reinhardt b lyn and some random infantry unit as the rep
iote's shield seal when?

That's because he's only a slightly above-average player phase offensive cav competing for a slot with two of the best enemy-phase units in the game.

J E D A H W H E N ?

Draconic Aura and Galeforce are fantastic on units with Heavy Blade. Having offensive buffs or a source of attack debuffing also helps with making sure it activates often.

Just got back to the game and got +atk Hector from the free summons. Holy shit hes so good.

Just kill me now

vocaroo.com/i/s03gWKMb358K

I don't see the problem, guy has a good looking design and fulfills an important function based on given context.

I'm sorry to tell you T19 isn't much better.

There's less thundercock around, but dancers and BLyn is still very common. Plus now you have to deal with Tanas + merged mages like doot hitting 60atk on initiation.