Are these still made from 100 fold glorious Nippon steel or are they cheap fuccboi dick compensation trucks like Ford's...

Are these still made from 100 fold glorious Nippon steel or are they cheap fuccboi dick compensation trucks like Ford's now?

Attached: 1025N-Toyota-Tacoma-pickup-truck_article_main_image.jpg (580x386, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-kobe-steel-scandal-lawsuit/kobe-steel-toyota-hit-with-u-s-lawsuit-over-vehicle-metal-quality-idUSKCN1GI2OI
cnbc.com/2017/10/10/japanese-steelmaker-kobe-becomes-latest-to-admit-fabricating-data.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're definitely going the way of ford with all that call of duty tier styling

Haven't they been built in socal/mexico for the past 20 years or so?

reuters.com/article/us-kobe-steel-scandal-lawsuit/kobe-steel-toyota-hit-with-u-s-lawsuit-over-vehicle-metal-quality-idUSKCN1GI2OI

Yep, still made of tin foil

you tell me.
I went to go for a drive this morning and tried to back this baby out of the parking spot.
the rear-wheels spun, did a burn out, and the truck wouldnt budge. Tried a few more times and then gave up and called for a tow
2017 tacoma with 11k miles on it

Attached: KIMG0061.jpg (4160x2340, 1.75M)

everything that starts out good always turns to shit once the masses catch on and the company starts catering to the lowest common denominator. Happens in everything, from music, to video games, electronics and automobiles

Attached: fordFaptor.jpg (1400x933, 1.12M)

this meant for

Was that image supposed to imply something racist? Nah you wouldn't think that now would you partner? We don't take too kindly to toxic behavior around here no sir

stfu kike
wtf happened to Veeky Forums ?
this place used to be decent, now every other post i see everywhere i some delusional kike fuck thinking everything is evil racist whitey holding them down
seriously though user, fucking kill yourself

Youre on Veeky Forums. Pol is everywhere

the fuck did you do to it retard

Theres a video of this badass truck that went on a long ass journey in Alaska. Everything on it was factory stock. Check it out on Toyota's official youtube channel.

Lol calm down and let Tyrone fuck your wife then you again cucklotd McGee, you're a fucking white male let that sink in

>the fuck did you do to it retard
started the engine and put it in reverse

logic is sometimes contagious

Imagine paying close to $40k for a truck and it doesn't even have a full boxed frame

Attached: 1521555866601.jpg (217x230, 4K)

calm down rosa parks

I go by Rosa Gonzalez

he bought a toyota which was the first mistake

don't you have some laundry to fold?

Well they're built in Texas now, probably a bit hard to get fuckhueg rolls of glorious nipponese steel across the pacific.

I'd say the 280hp and drum brakes are worse.

>decide I want a truck
>see the price of new trucks
>decide to buy late model used instead
>outrageous prices across the board for even stripper models
>decide to buy late 90s/early 2000s instead
>people still want $5k-10k for beat to shit trucks with 250k miles
>decide to look for a cheap SUV
>even those are fucking expensive for what little you get

I gave up and bought a Soybaru Cuckback wagon for $2000 instead.

Attached: 10195040.png (633x758, 30K)

Toyota, what do you need a Ford for?

My GM. You'll certainly be hearing about my Chrysler! *Zooms away in Yugo*

>only rear wheels spin
>tow it on the front wheels

you trying to break it loose??

its like the new small-time fuccboi who wants to be stylish but couldnt afford to buy/run a real half-ton truck

like those people who get a 4dr wrangler but actually wanted a range rover or g class

Damn Hannibal got ripped

lol do u live in the eagle valley? looks like avon

>still made from 100 fold glorious Nippon steel
they were never made of anything glorious

Attached: 56RhbyB.jpg (2048x1536, 730K)

>Oversized, mostly bloat
>2wd models
>No diesel options

You tell me...

this entire thread feels like it is just a lead in to the"I wish they still made economy model work trucks" again.

>base 4cyl 2WD Frontier: 18k new
>base 4cyl 2WD Tacoma: 25k new

Keep in mind even the base model Frontier has an actual full box frame while the Tacoma doesn't lmao.

Attached: 1501114200857.jpg (241x267, 7K)

>grorious Japanese frame folds 1000 times when rear ended by Ford Fiesta and kills occupant

Most Tacomas are built in Mexico these days. Unironically Mexican built Jap brand vehicles are of better body quality than Japanese built units. Even higher quality steel produced in Mexico is still cheaper than lower end steel produced in more developed countries. Manufacturers building product in Mexico can deliver a more solid product on a leaner budget. It's been this way for a long time. From the 70s onward, Mex built Ford sedans and Windsor blocks were of higher quality than their American counterparts.

Production will soon be fully relocated to Texas for US models, though still using Mexican steel sourced from Nemak and Metalsa. The Mexican plant will be re purposed to build a FJ Cruiser replacement. Funny that Trump set tariffs on largely shit quality Chinese steel but not Korean or NAFTA steel which is actually competitive with our own suppliers.

Japanese steel is prohibitively expensive, which is why you often see such thin, flimsy body panels and weak, rust prone frames on Japanese vehicles.

Ad to the mix that Japanese steel producers have recently been caught lying about the strength and quality of their metals and that Japanese plants are actively using inferior Chinese steel, which has been proven to buckle and tear under stress.

cnbc.com/2017/10/10/japanese-steelmaker-kobe-becomes-latest-to-admit-fabricating-data.html

Attached: toyota_planta_mexico.jpg (1600x1200, 489K)

>Soybaru Cuckback wagon for $2000 instead.
you take that back cunt, i want a legacy outback so bad

You can fold a katana a gorillion times but if you don't wipe off the blood (or weeaboo sweat) and sheath it dry, it rusts through in short time.

> 2wd

Attached: 1518128752043.jpg (415x454, 97K)

they do

Attached: ford_transit_custom_1024x768^640x480^.jpg (640x480, 24K)

i sure hope your fedora was tipped when you posted that.

>Japanese built units.

They never built a Tacoma in Japan.

The Tacoma and all other American trucks under nip brands were built in North America to sidestep tarrifs and were designed with Americans in mind.

No fedoras here, gaijin.

Attached: 1520852230903.jpg (500x465, 24K)

Tacom'a have been a meme since the early 2000's. Ford ended the Ranger, Chevy's have always been trash. The only good small truck left is the Frontier.

Get a minivan. Not even kidding. They do everything a truck can do better but tow massive weight.

This

Most minivans are actually tow rated for like 2-3klbs too which is more than enough for probably 95% of people.

I dont see any new toyotas being platforms for expeditions, world tours, special forces & other shady high speed low drag oper8tors, etc...

Interesting. Seeing as pic related is THE expedition mobile.

Attached: O3W15A-1.jpg (860x573, 51K)