Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

FUCK I missed the VI part...sorry, Next one is DCXXVII

Just wanna say I eat my burgers just like Noctis. What is the problem with having a meaty cheesey burgrer?

Noctis edition

I've chosen the soil for the likes of (You)

Eat your veggies, prince noctis

>all these dumb phone posters
Dissidia NT WILL be the Frog Keeper and the Brave Feels killer.
No one cares about Mobiusfags

I don't wanna

How many bonus units has this event given you? Ive gotten 5 Seras, thats it. Tho it is kinda cute seeing 5 princess waving at you at the end of the runs, i wish i had at least one of the golds, mainly Aria

I play Dissidia JP. It's not going to kill BE.

I haven't played a final fantasy game since 10 when it was still turn based not the live combat hybrid it is now. I don't want to keep being an old salty fart refusing to get with the times though so I found 15 on sale for a good price and bought it. Will I still enjoy it if I liked 10 which was the most recent I played?

But NT is bad

Nah. NT is gonna crash and burn since it's taking the shit fighter 5 approach and making you pay for new characters

3 Saras. Rainbow was Tidus, not OK. Now all I want off this banner is a Desch for my new Tidus but the three golds I've got off dailies and tickets have been off banner.

x1 OK
x2 Desch
x7 Sara
0 Z E R O Aria

Three Desch, zero (0) Aria.

>Seras
>tho
Are you mentally disabled?

Nothing, but never let anyone make the burger order for you.
Gladio a shit.

I got 1 desch and 1 OK 2 saras
20 tickets plus dailies
wanted aria the most

Say what you will about FFU, I liked the summon sequences a lot. Also Kaze's voice actor was pretty good in both languages.

Meat and cheese here. I do enjoy a nice juicy tomato slice on there sometimes though. Fuck green things.

Somethin' dawned on me when I was on my own... Any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right? Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!

So I ask you, user: what's your favorite ingredient?

I think my favorite part is that he puts it on Ignis' plate rather than just putting it to the side on his own.

Meat of course. The other two are pussy options.. they're good ingredients but never should be the star.

>Say what you will about FFU
I fucking loved it and I'm heartbroken it didn't get the second season that was planned. It had the balls not to just be an anime version of an existing FF and still had a distinctly FF feel to it. I feel like it was punished for being slow for the first 10 episodes, something a lot of anime is guilty of. It sort of reminded me of GGG with the monster of the week shit that slowly evolved into something much more emotional.

>wasting high quality meat on instant noodle trash

Is the Android version of War of the Lions shit? Should I just emulate?

>not a single Aria
kek nice gacha you apes got there

/ffg/ has said every game released recently is bad. It's getting a bit silly.

>got OK within my first 3 tickest five minutes after the banner landed
yeah, it's a horrible gacha

This is fine.

How much better is aria over ysholta and dc refia anyways

NT wrecks what people liked about Dissidia. Looking at it in another way, has anything Final Fantasy released in a while been good? XV was kind of polarizing, and WoFF didn't seem to interest many people.

Did you play the demo? The sound design for the game is seriously awful. Beyond that, the translation is really bad - (a character summons say, shiva, and the JP voice actor yells, "Shiva! Diamond Dust!" but the subtitles read "Shiva, pierce them with your cold icicles!" or some shit like that), the gameplay decision of 3v3 has made the game more shallow than the PSP games.
It's just a massive mess.

Hey guys I'm a relatively new RK player and recently have started not being able to clear content. I'm not sure what to do to get stronger, my characters are all level 50. Here are all my relics. What should I be doing?

This was one of the few non-Doctor episode from Voyager i actually liked

>Looking at it in another way, has anything Final Fantasy released in a while been good?
Looking only at the main games, X was the last one I liked and VII was the last one I loved.

Show us your abilities.

>Got Aria on first daily
>Got Tidus on 2nd ticket
Yeah it is a pretty great gacha.

use sunday and tuesday funday to level up those characters. The HP differences will be very noticeable.
Use a memory crystal to unlock Ramza when you can. You have his shout and it's a powerful tool. Focus on leveling Tyro and Cloud first so you can get their Record Materias that allow you to start the battle with a full soul break gauge.
You have Refia's BSB and it's a good dps relic, you may want to look into getting her leveled up, but if you like Tifa more than stick with her.

RK is a game that's slow to start. It'll take a while for you to get the abilities you need made and for you to catch up. Craft Protectga/Shellga asap, Full Break and Power Breakdown, Magic Breakdown are also pretty key abilities.

What's the highest difficulty stuff you can do? It looks like you aren't really taking advantage of synergy. Also, are you really having problems getting past 50? The MC1 crystals should be really easy to get.

Anyone know if Zack's BSB Wind Imperil or Eiko BSB aoe heal Banners will be available anytime soon?

At least I can sub 30 one element.

I'm confused, I see Keepers choice 2 items but I dont see 11 of them
Did you unironically roll on that trap banner after missing G11?
I would tell you to reroll but...
IF YOU MISSED G11
STOP PLAYING RK

I do. However, I'm not going to tell you.

No new banner this week?
I need stuff to inject

>I already have Tilith
IDK, faggot

Nice, another sub 30 Sealion clear. Honestly at the moment 1 is all you need to feel good about yourself. Not many of these have been posted.
What magicite did you use? I used the Mom Bomb for 1 level of Imperil Fire; a nice boost of damage but I can see it being slow if you don't have an instant cast for it.

Do you anons do anything when you pull relics to try and bring good luck and pulls?

Why do people care about Aria? She & her TMR looks like shit.

i'm a BEape who plays RK on the side. I just NTR relics from people like I did with Buttz USB

3 aria's

2 sara's

Total spent : 3 tickets and 2 dailies

(I was told not to hard roll for OK)

>blatant begging to be spoonfed

Best I've done on sea lion is 30.9something now. It's kind of a pain in the butt to restart them if something takes too long.

If you roll on the gem-only banner that JP got during the next fest, both of those are selectable as a bonus after the roll. Of course, we might not end up getting that one, but it's a possibility right now.

Oh, so you don't know.

Don't look at the screen and listen only to the sounds of the relics being revealed

If pulling for someone you love, have only him/her in the party

My magicite's just all the ice shit sealion's been dropping, with sealion being the main one. Didn't use it. It's all around level 40-60ish but I'm not sure what they means for my team's stats.

World of FF user who only played an hour.. play some more so we can talk about it god damn I love that game.

When was the G11 I believe I missed that.

40 difficulty

Here are my abilities

You have the makings of a good party centered around Vanille, Ramza, and Refia. You can forego Tifa if you don't care about her that much and give Refia Tifa's glove and turn her into a machine. From there you could add in Bartz or Squall for hitting elemental weakness target scores (conditions), or Minfilia as support with her breakdown BSB, or a second healer with Yuna's SSB, or more buffs with Dorgann or Red XIII. Overstrikes like Tifa and Lightning on their own aren't all that great, but will get you through a lot of the easier content just fine.
You'll want to prioritize those Newcomer dungeons especially to get the MC1 lodes from the elite versions, which you should be able to do at lv. 50 especially with that relic spread. And prioritize getting as far as you can into the event dungeons for the crystal lodes, and all these dungeons should be very, very easy assuming you can find an appropriate Roaming Warrior to one-shot everything.

When the half-stamina campaign hits, run through some elite dungeons to start getting 4* orbs to craft important abilities such as Power+Magic+Armor Breakdowns (breakdowns, not the 3* breaks), shellga, protectga, curaga/curaja/curaise, lifesiphon, wrath and eventually 5* for Fullbreak and maybe Ultra Cure.

Additionally, get some upgrade materials (scarletite and adamantite iirc?) from story or the upgrade daily dungeon to increase those relic levels as having them max is very important.

>bughamut

*unzips dick*

>he has bugamut
>kek
G11 was a fuckup on dena side, after a maintenance they fycked up the rates on KC2 so a x11 dropped x11 5* relics, the thing lasted just a couple of hours before they patched it

Did you legend dive Refia here?

40...? Something seems wrong here. You should be able to do up to 99 at least by using RWed OSBs. What exactly is killing you?

yours or hers?
go and make the skills cid asks for

Break your level caps on Ramza, refia and Vanille and get them up to 80. Also get Cloud and Tyro to break 65 for their starting SB bar RMs. Use OSBs to murder lower difficulty stuff for you. Use wall or Rikku USB for higher difficulty stuff. Probably wall.

Wait...you've had RK for over six months and you're only clearing D40? What's the story here? Have you just been collecting login rewards and only decided to start playing the game today?

>my characters are all level 50
the events should give you some Memory crystals,break level caps with them, don't use your mythril on the shitty beginner traps, rolling the theFFV banners isn't a horrible idea but you should save for the 30fest, give the OSB sword from XIII to literally anyone but Tyro, he's shit at dealing physical damage, relegate him to a healer if you ever use him at all

In general I'd say "go for whoever you have Bursts for", but you have some outdated stuff mixed in with the nuggets. You have a lot of the basic components to start beating bosses at an advanced level (Platinum Sword, Mistleteinn), and the other you want to be using as a RW (Sentinel's Grimoire / Stoneskin II).

Party comp in RK usually looks something like healer / support / damage x 3, sub out some of your damage for heals or extra support depending on how tedious or powerful the boss is hitting you for. Get Mako Might and Dr. Mog's Teachings (Cloud and Tyro's random drop RMs, the ones from breaking their 2nd level cap), and once that's done your A-team looks something like Ramza / Refia / Vanille / your choice of whatever.

has some good suggestions. Do the Tuesday EXP dungeon. Leech the Normal raids that are up and do the newcomer dungeons for Major Growth Eggs and dump them into who you have relics for or whoever you're already invested in. At the start, don't be stingy with growth eggs, we get them all the time. With the right Roaming Warrior you can oneshot the 99 difficulty bosses in events, leaving mobs as the only problem. Try using Retaliate (on Cloud? It seems you already have him at a decent level, if I had to guess) to get through mobs if you have to, then wipe out the boss when you get there with an OSB.

Nope, just Terra there. It would be a lot less close if I had.

>trying to have a conversation about Final Fantasy
Yeah terrible I know.

I have been logging in to collect rewards and recently started seriously playing again. I'm really don't know much about the game mechanics and I'm reading through the OP guide again because I forgot almost everything.

What is 'bughamut'?
I appreciate all the advice guys and I'm going to be working on making my party stronger so I can assist you guys one day in raids.

Ask the thread for meme magic, pray, and make sure I don't have to go the bathroom (I feel like it's bad luck). I've gotten my turboluckshitter friend to do a couple pulls lately (my pull on the Bartz banner and last month's DU), they turned out pretty nice but not amazing. I think I'll be the one doing the pulling tonight.

DeNA gave out a free copy of the 5* Bahamut summon, except it was bugged in some way, can't remember exactly. You couldn't hone it or some shit. Anyways, anons are usually willing to help out newfriends through the easier raids. That'll net you some orbs and 5* eggs.

Bughamut is referring to the bugged copy of Bahamut that was given out for free during 2nd anniversary. We also got a normal version of it (you have both in your screenshot, this is how I knew you at least had RK downloaded for six+ months). The bugged version can't be honed, so it's stuck at 1 use. I'll be curious to see if it gets the buff that all summons get eventually (1 extra use at rank 1). Also, don't feel you can't join us for raids just because you'll have to be carried; make absolutely sure to do the normal/hard raids for eggs and mythril, even if you just show up to get knocked out.

Bughamut was the beta version of Bahamut that was used in the RK tutorial before Roaming Warriors were introduced and before they buffed summons to hit twice.You couldn't hone it, sell it, or reduce it. It was supposed to be handed out as part of the 2nd anniversary, but they accidentally handed the bugged version to us, realized their mistake, and allowed us to either keep it as memorabilia or sell it, and passing out the correct version later.

Don't worry about being helpful in raids at the start, if you even need carries through normal / hard and occasionally even U+ / A+ depending on the raid difficulty that week anons are usually willing to oblige if you can get enough going for a party.

just like G11, dena fucked up the Bahamut ability they give away during the 2nd Aniversary, and instead of fixing it they let us keep it (it is set a R1, can't be honed and only does a single hit) and sent the intended one

>have so many T4 and T5 crysts that T1, T2 and T3 became the bottleneck

alright good talk thanks for the feedback guys.

Guess i'll find out when it gets delivered next week.

You're not gonna like it but it has nothing to do with the last game you played - XV is simply an unfinished game. It's very polarizing.

Time to start hoarding for Aileen

Sorry, I haven't played it yet. I'm also not with the times, the only real difference between us is I played a bit of XII too (and disliked it since I don't like MMO style gameplay).

This is my best time yet. I don't think I'll be clearing content under 30 but at the very least I can clear it.

They'll come at the same time Ramza will
never

Do you like Final Fantasy? You'll hate it.

Do you like shitty GTA clones? You'll love it.

If you can't sub 30 clear then may as well not even bother

/that1guy/
here we go again with the GTA meme

Sub30 is really just bragging rights and whoever has more doublecast memes, no need to fuss about it when the only reward is a 2* magicite and a Major Orb you could get out of the daily dungeons. Being able to beat Magicite is accomplished enough on its own, even when 4* magicite comes you can just grab crystals off revamped dailies anyway.

Anyone have that webm of the Monster Regalia jumping into an imperial dropship?

Yea, I had really fond memories of her from FF III (jap weebos gtfo).

One of my favorite characters from the entire series... it was really interesting how the plot changed the main protagonist halfway through and she became the main character.

Will hardcore players try to claim that 4* magicite farming for crystals is more "efficient" at the stamina cost? Because, sure, the 20 stam sounds fine and dandy, but sub-30 with 4* magicites? Fuck that.
Watch when 5* magicites has something ridiculous behind the timer that'll make people want to farm for. What could they even use at this point?

>FF III
>Posts a filename that has VI on it's name and a VI logo
>HURR LE CONTRARIAN "III" HIPSTER MEGAFAGGOT

I think I have it... somewhere. let me see if I can dig it up

Did they really make it open world? why are they doing this with games now? it ruined mgsv and now I won't bother with XV if it's the same

>What could they even use at this point?
1 Mythril

>Remember her fondly..... and her name name literally means beeloved or loving one.

I will enjoy that armor, I think.

What is your favorite Final Fantsay game, OP? Never heard of that series.

You see, I was gonna joke and add job motes at first, but I think that's a good one-up right there

If you can consistently do 4* magicites sub30, that's I believe 2 crystals per clear. If the cost for a run is still 60 stamina then that's 4 crystals guaranteed per 120 stamina versus no guarantees on Magic Pots, albeit a high chance, in the dailies. It's efficient and reliable, but it's hyper whalememes.