ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

BULLS-EYE

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/-xXDmxItsm/
instagram.com/p/6K0zFYItkc/
instagram.com/p/BSCQ_MmhOJ9/
youtube.com/watch?v=1YDtpEiQL4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xstaYldOOHU
youtube.com/watch?v=zGstETF2DOM
youtube.com/watch?v=cwm0UEGQWjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Information High

Regardless of your performance, PCSX2's native recording will play back at full speed.

Best emblem coming through

4th for the gulf has angered the gods

Really? Fascinating. I don't want to damage my computer though.

I tested it myself with about 30% speed while recording. Playing the video gave me 100% speed.
Sound and video are separate files, though, so you have to dub it in.

nth for erusea did nothing wrong

Damn, I will definitely look into that this evening. Thanks a million, user.

>instagram.com/p/-xXDmxItsm/
Nagase in White Noise
> instagram.com/p/6K0zFYItkc/
Nagase reading ""A Blue Dove for the Princess
> instagram.com/p/BSCQ_MmhOJ9/
Exploitable

Obligatory S/MTD post

>operation Bunker Shot

HAH

This is going to be fucking great

How do I fix my 60GB PS3 if its fugged?

Like who should I send it to if I can't figure it out myself?

So, the most recent PCSX2 build I can find for OSX is from like, 2012. Am I just retarded and can't find a more recent one?

>all the guides are wineskin shit
fuck

Dream's dead boys

>NASA has an F-15 named Mr Bones

>muffled jet roar and rattling in the distance

I see you post-stall maneuver.
I also post-stall maneuver myself.

>9

It must be awkward to introduce your planefu to your parents

>But I love her!! She has thrust vectoring!!

*does a cobra to impress them*

Gripen is top taste

>Gripen C
Old and busted.
youtube.com/watch?v=1YDtpEiQL4Q

The wedding will be even more awkward

>White Noise

FUCK
THAT
MISSION.
FOUR HORSEMEN? THAT'S PISS EASY
FUCK THAT SEA GOBLIN DYING EVERY FUCKING TIME
FUCK THAT BITCH FOR GETTING SHOT DOWN TOO
FUCK EVERYTHING

I've never had that much of a problem with white noise.

Literally kill the targets and then fly circles over the helicopter

Put your name back on Tom

>Cipher and Pixy over Avalon dam (1995 uncolorized)

I fucking love Keiki Kobayashi.
youtube.com/watch?v=xstaYldOOHU

How's your day going so far /aceg/?
Finally got around to emulate AC4, finished last night. Yellow squadron was dope as hell and megalith was amazing but I felt like dialogue and story were somewhat lacking, or maybe I just missed some dialogue because I was too busy jinking right

On another note, started 5 a few hours ago and holy fuck I can't believe how good this game is right from the start, I'm loving every second of it. It might become my favorite one instead of zero.

>10

Have fun buddy. I liked AC4's story well enough, though it's more minimal than 5's and 0's; mostly I just felt that the role of Mobius One wasn't a particularly interesting one to play. Still, I shouldn't complain about getting to go full messiah-mode.

absolutely fucking psyched for the first game of the NFL season Thursday night
Kansas City is about to get Brady'd.

hey guys does anyone want to watch me stream destiny 2

twitch dot tv slash tallamaroo

Anyone else see the PLAAF's Top Gun knockoff?
youtube.com/watch?v=zGstETF2DOM

hold me
youtube.com/watch?v=cwm0UEGQWjE

sad bump

Feels time?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqba0IUdiBk

Off to look at some aircraft so I won't be able to bump the thread in the slow hours
Don't let it crash buddies

O'ER AZURE SKIES

AND EMERALD PLANES

WHERE FREEDOM AND JUSTICE PREVAIL

Mirage 2000C as a bad guy, I'll watch it for that alone, she's a sexy lady.

I wonder if any AC character has endured this kind of problem

Looked like more of a eurofighter/f16 chimera

>delta wing with slight gulling
>canards + horizontal tailplanes + single vertical fin
>crusader-style air intake in typhoon postion, sinfle engine
>russian-style IRST and permanently out refuelling boom
>f-16 paintjob
Looks like a conflagration of everything that isn't China.

>

Not if they were smart enough to take the Su-35.

That's the Su-34 that has a toilet.

hey, /aceg/

Not sure if its a faux pas to ask here, but can y'all recommend any similar arcade-y flight games? I say "arcade-y" because I'm OK with a certain level of serious simulation, but anything like the DCS games etc. is too much of a chore for me to have much fun with. If I was going to get that serious I'd start building RC planes or something.

Bonus points for being on PS2/3 or X360. Not too concerned with era, I'm cool with WWII games.

I've played the fuck out of Ace Combat, and I love the series to death, but I'm keen to see what else is out there. I'm not expecting any of them to be on the level of the AC PS2 trilogy, but I'm still curious. HAWX is the obvious answer, and I have a cheap copy of both of those for PS3 coming from EBay, but that'll probably only last me a week or so, so I'm looking for other suggestions.

Never played them, but try looking at Blazing Angels and Battlestations Pacific/Midway.

Blazing Angels came up in a review I watched of HAWX, so that was already on the list. I was hoping someone would be able to comment on how it played.

Hadn't heard of the other ones. A quick glance over the wiki article for them looks like they're much more focused on a lot of other aspects and play more like an RTS, but I only skim read. Will do some more reading later.

Thanks, man.

From what I saw Battlestations does have some sort of RTS elements and has pilotable ships and submarines too, so the focus isn't exclusively on planes.

Also I just remembered IL-2 Sturmovik, but alas it's yet another game that I only know and have never actually played.

IL-2 is more simulation than arcade.

Yeah, thats what I gathered from the brief glance at it. Not exactly what I was after, but it still sounds like something I'd be interested to play.

I'd heard IL-2 was more realistic/simulation, yeah. I'll keep it in mind though.

You guys are super helpful, cheers.

Flying Tigers is a fun little arcade WW2 one that's 50% off on steam right now. The campaign is a bit short and it works better with a controller but it's cheap so who cares.

Some googling around also suggests Birds of Steel. If anyone has played that and can comment, that'd be great.

I was leaning towards console games, since I spend all day at my desk for work, I prefer not to do my gaming at a PC if I can. This looks really good, though. I noticed its a recent release and my computer is pretty outdated at the moment so I'm not sure I'll be able to run it well, might be one I have to look into later. Thanks, buddy.

I've gotta run but I'll check back in on this thread later. If any of y'all have any input on the couple games that were mentioned I'd love to hear it.

>

Osean's are asleep post rightful Belkan clay.

I WILL DIE FOR BELKA. I DO NOT FEAR THE USTIAN DEMON. I WILL NOT AFRAID

Sky Rogue for some roguelite AC
Vector Thrust for a fun little thing with a million Starfighters, but its also kinda ded

RoF has a mouse control these days but it is a sim, still it has a f2p demo with two planes
IL2 1946 is a sim but since it is WW2 it's mostly about maneuvering and tactics rather than DCS tier autism

But also what the other guys said BSP is a ton of fun, if a bit shallow for planes

Hey /aceg/, guess what

Hwhat?

You bought a Flanker and instantly crashed it

Tornado heading towards your general vicinity?

chickenbutt

What?

That was shit and you know it

u think ur fuckin funny

>not a single post in 8 hours that has to do with Ace Combat except that it's sometimes referenced in a hollow way for the sake of bumping the thread

Just let it die and repost it in the morning. No use wasting server space for this.

>Talking about planes isn't AC related
shiggy diggy

Now that I've pissed everybody off, what's everyone up to today?

Here's your (You), now fuck off.

>In the last seconds of Ariane Flight VA239 launch countdown as the Vulcain cryogenic main stage engine was being ignited, the checkout process detected an anomaly on the launcher, interrupting the final countdown.

Guess I was right about the automatic abort.

Just finished an inspection of a business jet
Might take a look at Fury later because a friend said it was garbage

Actually, it's not. While discussion of planes is cool, their real-life performance has nothing to do with how they function in the game.

>tap the center of all street signs, cars, and mailboxes
That's a new one.

Well then, stop us from discussing that stuff.

What would you like us to discuss, then? This isn't the sort of franchise that allows you to post about how much you'd like to fuck some cardboard cutout waifu or whine about how you didn't get a good draw at the gacha RNG.

My apologies for upsetting you. Let me instead post in a way more ostensibly acceptable to the general.

>10

I want to fly_ F15-chan tbqh

>10

Do you even play the game or are you here just to shit this place up?

> 10

> ded

> >

Since you like doing this so much why don't you apply for the Official /aceg/ Bumperâ„¢ position and keep the thread alive when it's about to die?

>10

Let's discuss our hype for the confirmed Ace Combat Assault Horizon 2!

> >

What is the general you seem to be so salty about not having space for on the 10 pages?