>pay every bill in full on time
>only one card
>never requested my credit score before

what the fuck happened exactly?

They added a black people score. Automatically lowered if black

Check your credit history.

>only one card
you have to have like 10-20 LoC to get better rating

You're not giving them interest revenue by paying in full. Drop your score, you borrow more, and become a liability...which is their goal.

But seriously. Identity theft. Someone's got your numbers.

i just checked with creditkarma. all the information is correct.

I get intra-month swings of +/-30 points based on utilization even though I pay in full every month. If you put a lot of charges on your card its going to temporarily lower your score mid-month, even though it'll bounce back after you pay in full (see pic related).

However, I don't know it that's your situation, especially since you're looking at a 60 point swing.

>you have to have like 10-20 LoC to get better rating
You are punished for having too few lines of credit, but you want to see improvement you can jump to 6 and get a small boost. Of course, you might be killing your average credit age by doing that, which is much more important.

>you have to have like 10-20 LoC to get better rating

Well, not 20. I have fewer than that and I finally reached 849/850 this year (!!!!)

But more than 1 LoC (that you actually pay off and don't pay late) would better your score.

>I finally reached 849/850 this year
No you didn't. I've never seen anyone who maxes their credit score. I'm not even sure the formula allows for that.

>No you didn't.

Yep.

Surprised the shit outta me, too.

The highest I've personally seen is 848.

Get credit karma and git good. Mine spammed me today. Finally made it. After years of fixing mistakes younge me made.

Feels goodman.

Pic related.

Finally in the 750-850 club.

60 points.

Get ready for a debt collection call from 1t fucking yeses ago maybe?

Just... how... been working fir years and i need to raise it there since im droping it several times because finance cucks dont understand i am making more money than they think.

>puts rental house down payment on credit card.

>Americans need to take loans with interest in order to have a good credit rating

I wonder who is behind this...

Not if you pay your credit card bill every month

OP says he pays everything in full on time, hence doesn't use credit. Still his rate dropped and he didn't have a perfect rating in the first place.

What gives?

Dont know dont care.

Just pull the strings gently and leave me the fuck alone.

>>pay every bill in full on time
>>only one card

You're a bad goyim, not making any of the nice Jews any money. Thus your goyscore reflects this. You're a shitty investment with no return on shekels.

>Finally in the 750-850 club.
m8 I moved from Australia to USA and it took me 2 years to get 750 score from absolutely nothing

>Open bank account
>3 months later apply for CC
>Approved for $800 CC
>1 month later ask for credit raise to $2000
>Approved
>After 12 months from account opening CC limit auto-doubled to $4k
>CC offer came in the mail
>Fill in the form
>2nd CC arrives with a $9800 limit
>Not much else in between all that other than paying utilities on time (internet, electric)

If you gloat about a 750 score, you're literally gloating about having a 2 year history with a bank.

Your length of credit
Your average length of credit 1Y 5M
Age of your newest account 7M
Age of your oldest account 2Y 1M

FICO 753

did you just pay off a loan or something
that can affect the average account age

Maybe this.

When I paid off my student loans my credit score dropped 20 points.

I have just one card, citi doublecash that I pay off immediately and claim those rewards

my fico score has been stuck at 739 for months and it sucks because I want a higher credit limit since it really is my only card