youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? I gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/
(the APIs needs some tweaking, but the mad men actually listed it already)

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
twitter.com/YobitExchange Comfy related soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
MiloCoin is listed on some early exchanges and lazy pajeets are sending their mined coins to the exchange for cheap until they realize their mistake - prices will never be lower than today - refined investors enter the market here.
Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Milo's response is practically a given, how many coins will you have when the price skyrockets because of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.msg18285573#msg18285573
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for dopecoin

>trying this hard to pump a shitcoin
Give it up man, we have good coins right now. I don't diversify into shit

GET YOUR DREADLOCKS OUT OF /MILO/ YOU HIPPIE

>good coins

>milocoin
>bitgay

first for 1.00 per MiloCoin. if dubs 1.50 per coin

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE

dubs hath spoken.

Gotta feeling it's going to start ramping up in the next couple of days, maybe even tonight. Trumpcoin did something similar when it came out. Of course, it won't reach big numbers until Milo or Gavin talk about it openly.

>Of course, it won't reach big numbers until Milo or Gavin talk about it openly.

This - don't sell yet. When this thing hits $1/coin, you will punch yourself in the dick repeatedly until you throw up in your lap.

I decided to let kek decide for us and he didn't disappoint

Time to stock up faggots

Weed makes you dumb

I'm sitting on 50k, going to double up on the next lil' dippy

>said someone heavily invested in a cryptocurrency based around an D-list alt right internet celebrity who will be yesterdays news quicker than you can say "homosexual pedophile"

>said someone wasting their time posting in a thread about a crypto he doesn't care about

>said someone who's been shitting up the board with their asscoin all day to no notable reception

stay poor weedfag

Just buy DOPEcoin and chill out gayboy

Quick question: Are the fees on nova exchange orders paid when you create an order or when the order is filled?

When the order is filled.

When the order is filled. Cancel all you want.

>"homosexual pedophile"

Awfully redundant phrase.

So what's up guys, is nova anal raping everyone still with transfer times? Just sent some btc to yobit hoping this won't be the case. Wondering if it's worth hitting up nova as well, or if I should just wait.

I withdrew just and it took less than 5 minutes.

deposit of milos is around the same.

Bitcoin deposits is another story...

that's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to deposit btc. Is it going take a week or wtf?

It took me around 2 hours earlier

Long time crypto investor here.

Stuff like this doesn't matter, right now this is a $32,000 mktcp coin only right now.

You need to grab all you can with both hands... in a week or two you will be wishing you could get below 1000 satoshis - they are only getting more scarce.

This is a valid point, but if the price really is gonna ramp up over time i'd like to do everything I can to maximize the return on my initial investment. 100 sats may not make a difference later, but right now it can mean an extra thousand milo, and i'm taking every milimilo I can get

Fair point, but remember its better to be in 3 weeks early than 1 day late with crypto.

yo I got a question my fellow jigaboos...just transferred btc to three different exchanges. None of them show pending deposits, but it's only been like 10 minutes.

I'm guessing in about a half an hour it'll just show up in my btc ballance?

Don't hate, babies first exchange transfers

bitcoins can take hours to transfer

go to last thread, control F "viabtc"
I posted a guide to speed it up and explain the logic

I see friend. Will look into this process for my next transactions.

dont worry, if you put in the right address then they will arrive, may take an hour or two but it will.

god your reassurance just gave me a boner. fapping in your user...
...LOL yea fucking right. I'm a true fucking conservative warrior of the alt-right. I don't engage in such hedonistic pleasures...

....or do I?

it works on pending transactions m8, it's the purpose

in your honor*

for god's sake...

>tfw your autism is showing on an autistic witness protection board
>tfw youre just memeing and not autistic at all but a king of the manlets chad

...idk if I can get any more erect tbqh...

Yup, we are here

Now is the time tb,h

in all seriousness, ive lost money on this shit already somehow.

I'm guessing you bought in close to 1000 satoshis?

Don't worry, the price has gone down but in these stages it is normal, it will be a bit erratic for a while before liftoff

You havent lost anything. You have the milos you paid for. Just wait and be patient and DO NOT SELL until the time is right. Just wait, and avoid greed and temptation.

Veeky Forums and Kek will guide us.

You didn't "lose anything" unless you cashed out already. Just keep holding. I'm recommending to not touch your coins for months regardless of the markets. Trust me, I've been here before

kek i don't doubt your resolve in abstaining from the hedonism banned by kek

nice dubs btw check mine

It's still got a five figure market cap.

This is like someone buying BTC at $5 then it drops to $4 and complaining they lost money.

Wait a few months and a few hundred satoshis here or there won't matter.

Pic very related.

MWCoYa7AiBTFdMUzQzxgqKYpx8BvQvyqa9

someone help a broke faggot out

Digits for them gains by next week.
Kek wills it

First to be reported

in 10 minutes gonna dump the shitcoin trumpcoin on yobit then put a buy order in for milos, watch the market

Not if I do it first fucktard jokes on you

how much did you make of all of that? I get discouraged when I have to cancel 3 orders in a day.

You both should agree on a time and do it together

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
>Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back
Is this really a good idea though? I mean, wouldn't Reddit be able to help us get to the moon if we moderate it right?

>until Milo or Gavin talk about it openly

it will never happen

Just need a rumour, like with trumpcoin

Meme magic

>Meme magic
Exactly this. I've learned to trust Meme Magic after watching the last election.

But it is up to us to channel it properly.

10.min after next hour...40 min from now I'm doing it

Agreed. Was funny at first, but we should be pragmatic. Reddit as a hub is unparalleled for normies.

Meme magic is a wonderful thing, the beautiful thing about Veeky Forums is it's ability to do be this powerhouse of meme warfare. The beautiful thing about biz is doing this for financial gain.

Let's maintain good energy

Gavin already plugged it on air :^)

>Reddit as a hub is unparalleled for normies.
Exactly my thinking. Right now, Milo is, for the most part, exclusive to Veeky Forums and a few people on Bitcointalk. If we actually want the mainstream adoption that we keep telling ourselves about, we should really consider opening up a subreddit.

Turned maybe 0.7BTC into 25BTC or so over the course of six months.

Sold them for real life bills unfortunately, shoulda held on while they tripled, but meh.

Not making the same mistake with MILO when it takes off as well.

3 min xD

Got all these milo's now boys. Bitches next door are already sweatin me. fuck outa here no thots on the moon

Dumped my dead DRUMPFCOIN and fingers crossed that my yuge buy order at 440 sats gets filled. If not it'll stand as a buy wall.

cya in 3 months faggots

fuckin thots
DO NOT let them know your milocoin balance.
You'll have fake pregnancy tests all over this bitch

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.msg18285573#msg18285573

>wewwwwww

shiett not bad

Awesome! Hope he does well.

>Got on gavins show in 48 hours
>wasn't even trying
>now actively trying full time

Seriously if you haven't loaded the fuck up on milocoins, do it now

I'm fuckin locked in. Gonna be comfy ride my lads.

what are you selling your milo coin for when the time comes?

one thing for pleasure: Triumph Daytona

the rest keeping locked away in something interest bearing, until I find a suitable investment (small business like a food truck or something)

what about >(you)

i only have about 11000 milo so i figured i would use some of it to pay for college and invest in something. My friends mom is starting a business so im probably going to invest in that.

blue eyed blondes...blue eyed blondes

the type of chicks thatll double up on a dude like me

i lost $2330 on Trump coin ya no thank you

How many milos you got lads
And what you paid for those sweet milos
50k milo at 500 satts
Let's compare cocks

Thanks for the BTC.

No seriously, the only way you lost on TRUMP is if you bought in right at the peak like an idiot.

MILO pump hasn't even begun. Where we are now is like buying TRUMP at 500sat like i did.

Buy walls are starting to get T H I C C

jesus dude.
get in early (like milocoin today) not late (trumpcoin then). I'm guessing you got in over .25?

recoup your losses man, we're all gonna make it. The normies will pay the bags

T H I C C asf

How is the fact that everyone is mining on Findblocks not a 51% attack?

bought 6k at 280 sats through sheer luck, then bought another 18k between 800 and 960 sats.

Slapped 10k into the wallet and seeing what happens.

There are more blocks being signed by proof of stake minters than miners at this point. That couples with a few miners on other pools and solo mining.

And not that it matters with the aforementioned stuff, but the findblocks owner is verified by the devs, he'd have to be in kahootz as well. (again, not relevant with POS going HAM)

>6k at 280 sats

You motor-boating son of a bitch. How the fuck?

Am I going to the moon yet?

Sorry to be an autsito faggot noob, but how to get the 1000 MiloCoin I bought off the exchange and into my wallet? Also what is staking and how do i do it?

How do I**

Early adopter I guess. This was just before some absolute mad man bought everything, shooting it up to 8000 sats.

which exchange?

Yobit, I know I'm being a faggot and all asking these kind of questions, but I'd really appreciate it.

I've downloaded the wallet, do I add both nodes or just one?

Add both.

Assuming you have successfully purchased the coins and dont just have a buy order open.

On yobit, click wallets on the top navigation, then tick the box that says hide empty balance.

Find MiloCoin - click withdrawal - itll ask you to enter your wallet address.

stop

go to your milocoin wallet and click "receive"

rick click an address -> copy address

back to yobit dialogue, enter copied address and submit

for ADD NODES, see page 6 of the bitcointalk announcement thread.
Be sure your wallet is closed during this process.

you can use 100 nodes as long as one works.

You absolute legend, something like this should be in the sticky so noobs can buy it easier. Thanks man

How does staking work? Do I have to leave my computer running to get it?

It is in the sticky.
bitcointalk threads are extensions of stickies, in any case

Cliffs: You get rewarded for supporting the network by receiving interest payments. Behind the scenes you are "mining" on a smaller scale - even farther under the hood you are signing blocks in the blockchain that drive the network forward and process transactions.

Network wins, you win by staking.

Have at least 500? coins, and keep wallet open and connected to internet..thats it

This.
For reference, With 10k coins in the wallet my first kick back was just over 6 milos.

Alright mad, I bought 450 coins as a test, I'll put in 10k or so tonight. These 2000% staking coins are the scam right? The coin itself would need some 2000% capital growth to keep it from severely devaluing itself each payout. Am I interpreting this correctly?

200%?

Milo is 69% and with majority of people hosting their coins on an exchange or offline backup, effective inflation will be under 30%

PPCoin (the most popular POS coin in history) peaked at 25% participation. So 25% of all coins in existence getting 69% stake

Youll see like 6 mill added to the full 12 months after POW ends. Which is like 18% inflation.

Factor in coin loss and transaction fees as well and it could be less.

The network needs to be secured, it's worth 15% annual growth IMO. Bitcoin adds a fuck ton of coins be year, for the next like 20 years.