>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/bxa2
youtube.com/watch?v=Gps5aPpPSTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for FREE

Is it too late for HRC to win?

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

And don't come back.

>ggg releases new trapper unique

????????? what new trapper unique?

tinkershit

>your pack has been corrupted
WHAT
ill have to download all this shti again
wtf

Is Sunder marauder as good as Sunder slayer? what marauder builds are fun to play? Already tried cyclone, totems and dark pact

GGG

thats what happens when you try to +1 loading time with a vaal orb, idiot

only vaal shit you have backups for, dummy

small indie dev
buy more supporter packs

got an exalted orb /poeg/ what should i buy with it

a life

Trade it for 25c

pick literally any skill you want and add 40% MORE

shove it up your bum

>he fell for the Bisco's meme

so what build are you doing this season /poeg/?
are you enjoying it?
whats your most enjoyable build?
post screenshots!

What should I change at this point. Cold cleave
poeurl.com/bxa2

I'm wearing hrimburn and Hyrri's Ire with a 5 link. Should I bother 6 linking it or get a rare chest or something.

>Inverse League
>Item's affixes with worse rolls are now the "best" rolls and vice versa (taking ilvl in account, of course)
MAKE IT HAPPEN, GGG. MAKE IT HAPPEN

Yeah what a horrible meme :^)

that sounds fucking retarded lad

retard

>Item's affixes with worse rolls are now the "best" rolls
wut? So you mean if it would roll +8 life it will instead roll like +79 life or something? That'd be retarded, and everyone would be geared up instantly on day 1.

Decay League

Start off at level 100, lose 1% xp a minute
Lose XP on monster kill.
Lose a level on death

>pay 90c for an amulet
>get 22 jeweler's once
>IT WERKS GUYS

y can't u use swords with eq

You can make the 90c back in less than a day stupid anime bitch

no

you can, get a varunastra

>22

It would take the item's level in consideration. So yeah, if you manage to get 6 shitty rolls in an ilvl 80+ gear, you'd have a BiS gear. It's also interesting that it opens up some possibilities for shitty low level uniques to be used in late game content.

shut up you actual fucking retard

>too poor to afford biscos
>HURR IT DOESNT WERK CAUS I SAID SO AND ALSO POSTED A SHITTY ANIME REACTION IMAGE
stay salty, nobisco

>he fell for the biscos meme

>tfw your planned build sucks/mediocre and boring despite the necessary gear being exalts
eh, time to reroll. no idea what would be non-boring. thinking Raider, not sure what though.

raider isnt a build, retard

>bisgo borg borg :-DDDD

What's the matter, user? Would this kill your RMT cartel now that your meme uniques are worthless?

When most white mobs drop your 6 sockets and maps. Biscos is worth it. Especially when it's basically a rare map and 90% of mobs are blues and whites.

stop posting

well good job intentionally misaligning the context.

>build sucks
>reroll
>thinking of going raider, just not sure what [build]

at least use your brain in more than just being a dickhead.

stop stealing other people's gimmicks

>kill white pack in t14
>get a shaped bog AND a shaped spider forest from the one pack
WOW
BISGOOOOOOSSSS

shutup

Who cares if biscos is actually good or not, just flip them lol

You also don't have to wear meme amulet to do that

quantity does not affect map drops.

exactly, so even if it is a bum investment it doesn't matter

>wear biscos
>suddenly drowning in map and currency drops
>start selling maps off because they're overflowing multiple stash tabs
>if it weren't for my currency tab I'd have several tabs full of chisels and chaos
>I start buying up more biscos, divining them and flipping them for profit
>literally more currency than I know what to do with
HELP THE MEME IS TOO STRONG

how di i flip a bisgo

Sire of shards or lmp for incinerate? I'm not to keen on using a staff but I'd rather take that than a huge loss in dps

>2017
>incinerate

QUANTITY
DOES
NOT
AFFECT
MAP
DROPS
AND
NEITHER
DOES
RARITY

Please make use of the reply function.
Also there is literally nothing wrong with playing incinerate

sire of shards + gmp + faster projectiles

>wear bisco
>get lots of maps
uhhmmm.... poetards?!?!????

>wear biscos
>get no maps

i have 4 dogs

>tfw forever a 5-link pleb

>wear bisco
>suddenly get spammed by people wanting to buy everything in my buyout tabs

I just started shaping my atlas /poeg/
Do i run my lower tier maps to get the shaped one to drop? Or do i just run maps as normal?

I haven't played too much with the atlas in the past

shaping is unhealthy

for drops, shaped maps count as the new tier to which you shaped them.

example:
you run a T6 map. racecourse (a t6 map) can drop regularly.
now you shape racecourse. it becomes shaped racecourse, a t11 map.
you run another T6 map. you can no longer get racecourse drops since you shaped it away. you can't get shaped racecourse drops because the T6 map you are in can only drop up to T7 maps (T8 from boss) and shaped racecourse is T11.
but now you can get the shaped racecourse map to drop from bosses in your T9 maps, from magics and rares in your T10 maps, and from everything in your T11+ maps.

>tfw farming shaper with a 5-link
spectres r balance

What are some fun strong builds this patch? I've always wanted to run a RF character but never had the chance. Is that any good right now?

rf is insanely popular so im guessing yes

>he feel for the disco scene

Perfect explanation, thanks.

Also, Ive read varying theories on how to run the atlas.
Should I complete all the maps for sustain bonus?
Run all low tier maps then only complete higher tier maps i want to run?
Or complete all?

>wear biscos in a breach
>get enough splinters to run a breachstone
ummmmmmm britcucks???

you know what'd be a neat league? Call it, I don't know, Gluttony League

occasionally a rare monster will be green instead of yellow. these rare monsters will drop a rare piece of gear (not weapons or body armor). These would have some baseline stats that are not great, but usable, mostly with normal stats but a chance at having special Gluttony-only modifiers, and would have the max available links for their ilvl

The gluttony comes in when these items gain boosts to their stats from killing certain monster types. Some might be broad like killing animals or humanoids, others might be very specific like "rare necromancers"

There'd probably be different tiers based on ilvl as well, roughly every 10 levels or so would have a tier of items for it.

for endgame, you'd be able to put a fully leveled piece of the level 70 or 80 armor/jewelry into the map device for a different boss fight based on the piece used. These bosses would then have a chance to drop a unique version of the gear used to enter their map (with levelable unique effects possibly) as well as a few having their own specific weapons or body armor.

would such a league be even remotely interesting to anyone?

which Zana mod do I run on my ubr-shaped shore with quintillion sextant mods?

that's your choice. If you just want to do any maps you can then do everything but if you want to run a specific map then craft your atlas properly

Very good. Im running it at the moment. You only really need a 4 link and Rise of Phoenix to get going, but you can really ramp up the damage as you get more currency.

Rise of Phoenix (25c)
4 link
Brightbeak (6c)

to start mapping low tier fairly fast.
It doesn't screen clear like some builds, but melt things so fast it makes up for it. Huge super comfy life pool since only about 10 points go into non-life based nodes.
It can also ignore nearly every map mod except no life regen.

Without kaoms heart of belly Im sitting on 7500hp @ 82

are you berserker?

breach

if you are comfortable running whatever map of a given tier, then aim to fill out the atlas completely and get all completion bonuses (except some really expensive unique maps)

if you want to chain the same maps over and over again because you want to maximize farming efficiency, then leave a few tiers undone except for shaped maps.

here's a video on how to set up shaped map running:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gps5aPpPSTI

but dont do strand like he does in the video, it got nerfed recently and has a lot less mob density now.

here's my personal atlas setup for harbinger league:
>T1 to T10 all completed
>T11 empty except shaped racecourse
>T12 empty except shaped arachnid tomb
>T13 empty except shaped bog
>T14, T15, T16 all completed

i chose my shaped maps like this because:
>racecourse
it has 3 bosses. if you roll twinned, it has 6 bosses. chaining lots of twinned shaped racecourse is one of the best ways to get the "kill 1337 map bosses" challenge done.
>arachnid tomb
its position on the atlas is extremely good for sextants. you can stack 3 white sextants and 3 yellow sextants on it from the surrounding maps.
>bog
nice open layout, and you can enrage the boss by clicking the three nests in its room, which makes it drop a ton of loot.

you can pick other maps if you like them better.
some people pick spider forest instead of racecourse, mud geyser instead of arachnid tomb, and atoll instead of bog.
some people run T10/T11/T12 instead of T11/T12/T13.
that's all up to personal preference.

What's the best way to level him?

i like the idea with the map device.
have league specific uniques that you can wear as they are, or put in the map device to fight a league specific boss that drops an upgraded version of the unique on death.
maybe put an experience bar on the uniques that fills up like gem experience, and you can only put them in the map device once they have full exp?

nice falseflag

That's an option too, I just kind of wanted them to be rares with mostly nondescript stats so that it was the kind of thing where you could get such a piece at any level and even use it as a leveling piece, plus then anyone could in theory experience those bosses even if they wouldn't be able to use the league uniques. I do like the idea of using the uniques in the map device, I just don't want a situation where someone can't do endgame content because the unique doesn't fit their build. (i.e. some magic build forced to use melee gloves, etc.)

umm....

-.-

>buy 3 biscos for 60-80c each
>roll 1 divine on each
>get 200c+ rolls on each
>list them
>no one wants to buy them

UMMMM POOPOOHEADS??!

Yes. Get the warcry ascendancy first. point for point one of the best skills in the game

I actually leveled as RF from around 20ish by using all the life regen uniques. Otherwise just flame totem + fire storm

>tfw got 6 link but I'm using life leech gem so it's technically 5L

nobody can buy anything now since i've already swindled the majority of the currency in the game

now all i have to do is buy up the remaining few sellers of ex and re list them for 90c

i am LITERALLY unstoppable
i have 17 currency stash tabs FILLED with 5000 stacks of exalted orbs

Thanks, appreciate the reply. I feel a bit better because i started completing all the low tier maps before i knew you could manipulate what drops. I thought I had gimped my atlas but this is good info.

I"m calling the police.

Ş̘͍͙̥̹͓̫̫̼͔̥̠̱̟͔̺͔͢ͅǫ̷̗̞̰̞̥̼̙͕̤͕̰̱͉͕̠̻̀̀ ̴̦̦̺̮̱̰͇͚̺͚̞̹̹̠͚̥̯͘͞w̖̼̠͎͔̗̰̱̘̘͙̺͜͡ḩ̗͉̩͖̻̩͉̠̯̖̫̹y̴̖̯̻̦̩͓̦͙̱͕̳̟̦͉ͅͅ ̛̠̫̺̮̪̺̫̱̙̣̭̙̬͈̤̀i̶͈̺͓͇̭̩̰͘͜͠ş̛̝͇̠̣̬͇̬̼͎̥͔͎͇̠͎̙͓͢͡ͅ ̶̵̵̫̹͈̠̖͍͇̰͍̫̝̞t̷̺̩̮̼͢h̷̨̗̱̤͖̥̻͖̞̱̬̙̭͍̀̕͠e̞͕͕̭̼͉̥̜̮̘̦̗͝͞͡ͅ ̷̟̫̘̭͚̩̠͙͇͔̮̤̹̣̺͢d̢͙͔͉͇͈͉͇̠̫̭̀͝ư̺̞̘͍͇̙͕̬͝ȩ̶̼͚͇̰͕̦͟ͅļ̶̘̖̝̟̦̼́͟͢i̸̧̨̹͉͙͎̦̘͓͉̪͎͈̟͍̯͙̙̬͟s̴͇̘̹̬̘̯̘̺͉͈̠̝͍̹t̺̰̫̗̙̯͟ ̡̡̳̘̗̖̟̯̟̯̙͙͉̰̮͚͕̮̣̠͘͟͠l̵͇̭͕͇͇̕į̷̗͚̬̱͎ţ̯͈̩̪̯̦̼̝͎͇̙̙̹͇͙͡ͅe̸̷̡͇̯͓̙̦̜̰͍̙̹͈̯͇͚̮͠ͅr̴̛̭̝̫͎͢͢ạ̵̥̗l̢͉̫͉͔̰̙̳͇͇̱̣̗̬͔̦̺̣͘l̢̪̖͍̺̫͚̤͖͉͕̮̼̘͇̥͙̜̀͠͡y̶̗̺̮̤̫̪̰̟̬̺̭̝̪̪͡ ̸̦̦̼̦̮͜M̴̸̙͖̭̤͈̯͎̰̀a̴̧̞̯̩̥̰͢͠͝r̖̤̥̬̯͟͞k̶̮̩̙̜̟͟ ̧̡̫̪̬̘̻̜̺̞̩͇̪͚̱͖͉̀Ŕ̛̥̟̺̞̼͔̩͓̺͔̜͟͝u̴͖̳̤̙̭̰͈̬̳̟̭̳̝̬̞͇͜͝f̵̢͓̩̼̺̖̫͓͓̩͍͇͟f̷̜̩̤̪͙̰͈̤̖̣͚̮̠͍̱̻̫a̵̶̢̛̺͔͕̙l̮̤͎͇̥̱̹̞̭̭̕͘͟͠o̵͉͚͚͈͙̪̼̼̺͍͎̩̦̼̕?̵̛̦̥͔͍̫̗͡

i've already bribed the entire police force with my RMT money

So uh....those uber trials with long single hallways of spikes. How are you supposed to go through without taking damage? Or are you just meant to walk through, chugging your flasks like a douche?

started playing this on my brother's xbone
this game sucks

Did you try getting good?

DUH DUH DUH BUH BUH BHUH?|???

fuck off retard

Buy more tabs

Whirling Blades
Shield Charge
Lightning Warp
Leap Slam
Flame Dash
Charged Dash