So how often do you get to see people driving a Maserati and outright laugh in their faces knowing that a Ford Fusion...

So how often do you get to see people driving a Maserati and outright laugh in their faces knowing that a Ford Fusion is a better car than the 100k+ piece of shit that they bought is?

Attached: o1b3kzFBO41rj87jvo1.jpg (1080x758, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maseratipalmbeach.com/inventory-details/2018/Maserati/Granturismo/ZAM45VLA6J0270125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost nobody paid $100k for a QP or GT

maseratipalmbeach.com/inventory-details/2018/Maserati/Granturismo/ZAM45VLA6J0270125
The very fact that there are people who would be willing to pay almost $200k for one should be enough for a laugh in itself.

Why/how does Maserati still exist when an actually good special snowflake car company like Lotus has to scrape to get by?

Uhhh, here's the trunk, there's some shit they had from the factory and stuff in it.

Attached: ZAM45VLA6J0270125-6s.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

How in the living fuck do they keep getting away with putting cruise control right next to this kind of shit? And it's still behind the wheel for fuck's sake.

Attached: ZAM45VLA6J0270125-24s.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Maserati has more badgewhore appeal, whereas lotus is more niche and appeals to driving enthusiasts. It is just a poorman’s ferrari, for people who want to feel like they’re something when they actually aren’t.

Anyone want to greentext me a list why msseratis are so shit?

D
O
W
N
-

Attached: ZAM45VLA6J0270125-22s.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

- NWOD

That's what they are asking, not what they are selling for. They won't get it. Gran Turismos are good cars, except the Duo Select but we only got a small handful of those in the US. The autos are great GT cars. I'm not a fan of the MC because a "raw" grand touring car is a contradiction to me but the normal Gran Turismos were solid cars when they were newer (not that they are bad now, just getting way too long in the tooth, nothing they can really do because they can't do a refresh and still have a Ferrari engine as Ferrari is no longer a part of FCA, they know nobody will pay for a V6 TT Alfieri which is why it's on the back shelf).

If it was an early Quattroporte and was left outside in the rain those would be under water

Attached: 20160401_145712.jpg (2369x1734, 918K)

Ever see someone that just slapped a bunch of cheap plastic parts on a Lincoln and then tell people that they "tuned their ride"? Maserati does something similar on a larger scale.

May be accurate for the Ghibli or Alfa Giulia, but certainly not for the Gran Turismo or previous gen Quattroporte

For the price that they are asking for the kind of lazy money grubbing they do should almost be considered fraud or a scam.

Attached: ZAM45VLA6J0270125-28s.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

There's no question that the infotainment and controls layout on the early 00s Maseratis is the worst of all time, the 3200/Coupe is even worse, trunk and gas door switch inside the glovebox, all sorts of odd stuff. That said, with the 04 to 09 Maseratis they are actually made by Ferrari, even the plastics, so regardless of all the problems you are getting an actual Ferrari engine (drivetrain in the case of Cambiocorsa/Duoselect), and even the plastics, trim, etc. all Ferrari made or common suppliers for Ferrari like Marelli.

the gran turirsmo s is loud as shit which is cool, other than that, they're overpriced turds that live on old fame.

Is the lettering and symbols not centered?

Let's discuss the downside of having your cruise control hidden not only behind the wheel, but also the paddle shifter, and also behind the turn signal.

Attached: ZAM45VLA6J0270125-20s.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

I'd rather the 100k POS desu senpai. If I wanted a reliable end myself mobile it sure as shit wouldn't be a fusion.

Oh, and double points for anyone that can explain why having the gas door lock, trunk door button, and the parking sensor located right next to the cruise control buttons is a good design practice.

Well saying that it's the better choice than the fusion is understandable, considering that a Maserati is almost guaranteed to share parts from something like a Pacifica.

And you think this isn't standard practice on anything sub millions?
>tfw Land Cruisers facelifted dash is Yaris

It shouldn't be on cars that have six figures on them.

Yet they still can't figure out a way to transport the cruise control to the steering wheel.

Yet this is standard industry practice.

>all these poorfags ITT nitpicking the cruise control setup in a Maserati

It's understandable when Mercedes uses the same Mercedes equipment for both their high end and standard vehicles, but when you start turning your Maserati into a Chrysler 300 then there are problems.

Attached: 84567457.jpg (750x406, 53K)

Joe Walsh never wrote a line that went
“My lotus does 185”

The nuge also never said
"your face is a Lotus"

Have you ever driven a Maserati? I test drove one a while back. Dealer insisted that I test drove it while they brought out the M5, E AMG, CTSV, and 14" Vette with Z51. Pure plastic artificial of a car in all honesty. Just like the over makeup surgery up the ying yang women where I live, they love these cars here.

Who mentioned Mercedes?

I live in LA and most people who drive the Ghibli are soccermoms or people who don't know shit bout cars in general. Most people who drive the GT are Asians who can't speak proper English.

You get the memo, the Maserati brand is for losers.

why do they sound so good is what I want to know

Sounds more like a commentry on LA desu, Asians drive Mercedes once they upgrade from their Hondas where I live.

How can Lexus do it better at the same price then?

Because Lotus got beaten out by Porsche and now Alfa

Hahaha that's tavi castro. The fucking roidmonkey who cheated on his hot AF girlfriend who also models his clothing. No one with an IQ above 50 has respect for that guy

You do know that the chrysler 300 uses the same controls as a mercedes ML? It comes from the time when mercedes and chrysler were an alliance

Because humanity is broken and existence is cruel. Lotus is GOAT manufacturer.

>Doesn't understand that for every chick, no matter how hot she is, there's a room full of guys out there that are tired of fucking her
Cuck

those KVA shoes are nice

>No one with an IQ above 50 has respect for that guy
That's the point of posting a picture with him standing next to a Maserati.

My neighbor has one.

lotus is absolute bro

MB used the same S class equipment on the Maybach, which was promptly killed off.