He STILL didn't buy Pivx

>He STILL didn't buy Pivx
>He STILL didn't buy Bitbay

You're running out of excuses now, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.golemproject.net/golem-and-the-road-to-brass-990c6d210c8d#.uu895ubi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not on poloniex so I don't care

it's not on poloniex YET, so you should care.

Wouldn't it be too late by the time its on poloniex ?

You say that like my original excuse has expired. It hasn't.

which one would be better to buy

At this point, probably bitbay. But you should go 50/50 on both

The news of it coming to poloniex would increase the price. It's undervalued by a lot and the pump hasn't even begun.

lol both pumped and now its over...
They are both dead.

Are you really sure they'll rise further?

>Both dead

No coiners eternally btfo

Suspicious eclipses you have there.

>Not investing in golem

elipses*

Is that scat CP with a filename suggesting you've taken it? Jesus christ I aint clicking that, but I have invested in golem...

>distributed cloud computing solutions done in python
kek, good luck with that. I'm sure it'll rise for a while before people figure out how doomed the project is.

Complete accident. It was a baby who smeared poopoo on a wall. It didn't dawn on me what it was until I posted deleted it now no need for FBI at my house

always the same retard first poster in every single one of these threads

Blender rendering over the network could work. That's what brass golem is. Probably selling after that moon elevator though.
blog.golemproject.net/golem-and-the-road-to-brass-990c6d210c8d#.uu895ubi0
Why do you have that image though? Just curious

PIVX will never be listed on poloniex because its run by a independent dev, poloniex doesn't add those ever.

bitbay on the other hand....

Rather buy Viacoin when you don't already own PIVX or BitBay. The moon missions are over for both of them.

Anyways you guys should watch out with golem, not saying not to play the market as there's a lot of gullible people thinking it'll be the next huge thing but there's a reason they keep delaying shit on their end and why every press release is saying that they're trying to decide which solution to use. I guarantee that "they're trying to decide" really means that they don't have shit working and don't want to admit it, if they had multiple things they'd demo it to show off progress, not give some weak ass answer to push results off further.

Them not admitting that they're having difficulties and trying to pretty it up and make the situation sound like everything is a huge red flag. Hell I'd give melon a better chance of working out and I don't think she has much of a shot of delivering something functional and competitive either.

They won't be able to ignore something ranked near the top 10

I was on Facebook and somebody posted it. So I saved it asked my friends what they would do if a child did this to their house. My dumbass not realizing that it what it was used the image then deleted it once I realized what it was. Now I feel bad :| It seriously didn't dawn on me until just now

It would be a first in Poloniex history as there have been much larger memecoins run by independent devs that never were listed, it's company policy because coins run like this have been scams before.

>bitbay on the other hand....
Isn't bitbay dev independent as well?

Thanks for the advice. I saw someone talking about a competitor to golem a little while back. Not melon but something else using the ethereum network. Do you you know what it was?

PIVX has anonymous devs, BitBay has a well known dev who has been working on this for four years full time.

No idea about the golem competitor, melon is a DAPP that's supposed to cut down barriers to running hedge funds drastically by automating much of it(she's Swiss so different banking laws letting her get by with it).
>Bitbay has a well known dev who has been working alone on this for four years full time
By definition that's an independent dev, is it just user devs that poloniex doesn't allow?

>is it just user devs that poloniex doesn't allow?

Yes.

bitbay is a scam bro.

The bitbay shill litterally saying problem is every crypto does road map promises on shit not bitbay!!

>bitbay promises trade with no fees,jobs etc
>none of these features are active aka empty promise

>spends four years of your life dedicating yourself to developing operational technology
>no marketing what so ever
>it's a scam

No coiners come here and talk shit, but they never learn.

You should probably learn some grammar pajeet before you try to FUD.

Shit ur rite