Who else is over 30 living with their parents waiting for this guy to change their life?

Don't get me wrong I pay rent and only have car debt, and I'm self employed.

We could use /pols meming abilities to send Ethereum to the moon instead of shit posting for no ROI.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/press-release/2013-132#.Ue6yZODmp-I
sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
coindesk.com/ethereum-launches-ether-coin-millions-already-sold/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516545.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. nocoiner falseflag to make ETH investors look bad

okey retard, lets do some math

Bitcoin Market Cap is 20bil

if ETH would get 80 dollars per coin It'd hit 10bil market Cap

if it would hit 160dollars that would make it the same as bitcoin

so what the fuck do you expect to happen?

moron

serious question:

is this the same guy that had a video of him lip synching to some gay ass song as a kid?

If it gets to 80 and then doubles to 160 then it definitely has psychological momentum going not to mention it made headlines for reaching 50 so if the press saw it do better than bitcoin on a relative timeline plus it has all of their favorite sponsoring corps behind it yeah bitch this shit is going to the moon whether it makes mathematical sense or not.

kek

>Paying rent to boomer parents
Better ask for a salary when they will be too old to poop alone

I do.
Paying rent and all expenses.
Debt-free. Car paid for with cash.
Mental issues keep me from holding a full-time job but living at home allows me to scrape by without taking a single cent from either my family or the government.

Considering I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, I'm not ashamed of living at home because I still manage to pay for everything myself.

He already changed my life, I paid off my student loan with ~250 ether (I'm in Canada so no 100k retarded loans here). Still got a few I'm saving for the long run.

1fat Nigger does the math on bitcoins market cap and everyone copy and pastes it as rule....

looks like a shy guy that can fuck my wife

It's going to be hilarious when these fuckers are in the rest homes and the people they have spent the last 30 years shitting on is in charge of taking care of them.

Ethereum market cap can get enormous once it shows what it can really do and gets going. It's barely 1.5 yrs old yet already got love from all the key players in the world. Did bitcoin ever do that? Avg market caps of microsoft and apple alone is around 500 billion which if Ethereum reached means each ether would be worth $5,200 which is what people dream bitcoin could do but where's the support from big money to make that happen?

Only eth holders will smell the sweet scent of moon gains, not panic sellers, not small profiters, and definitely not skeptic no coiners.

>apple
>ethereum just needs to become as valuable as the MOST PROFITABLE COMPANY IN THE WORLD
:^)

Same here. Not gambling my life on getting rich necessarily, but last weeks pump paid for my MBA degree. Still holding 100 I got at 16 in February. I'm long with my remaining ETH, and regret not getting more over the weekend's dip.

Nocoiners will argue all they want about underlying value, longevity, supply, and market cap, but the earnings are real. We're not all gambling our livelihoods or child's college fund (someone on here did) to chase dreams. Many are sitting quietly engaged in this real opportunity.

That said...to the moon mutha fuckas.

All the best with your condition man, take care of yourself.

There are lots of obstacles in today's world of enterprise computing preventing systems from one company working together with systems from another company. A shared computational platform like Ethereum potentially solves many of those problems and reduces the expense, risk, and complexity of having software collaborate with other software.
If Ethereum does what it aims to do, then in several years, people will be talking about the automation economy happening on Ethereum, in much the same way they used to talk about the digital economy operating on the web/Internet.

asshole you just made me hold onto all my eth for life

Same after reading this simple yet profound explanation. If people understood this I think everyone would ditch bitcoin for Ethereum or at least diversify.

Why does he refer to this as his "insignificant work" [parvum opus]. Doesn't know what parvum means?

It's quite possibly the biggest scam ever pulled off in crypto.

Be weary of April 1st if you're still holding Ethereum.

Your post just made me break up with my toxic girlfriend

Sincerely thank you user, I hadn't seen that xkcd before

On the other hand I'm still holding my 700 Eth, because this is a great investment and I am "happy here"

This right here. Waves make haters boys. Do your research and do your best to enlighten the ignorant. Otherwise, tell them to go play in traffic.

adios Earth

I'm glad it helped, fuck that bitch.

But seriously, I've been reading on the Korean forums (I was born in Seoul) that they're going to manipulate the market down to $25 so that they can take profit and accumulate before the ascension to $100.

If you have alot, by all means hodl, but if you only have a few thousand dollars worth, swing for the fences.

Oooh Hyundai Kia!

I think that means hello whats up

Link to post bro

Jesus. We need to have these messages relayed to the broader public with increasing frequency. You have a real charm for explanatory power and I think that presenting these ideas in elegant writing, with comfy info-graphics across the rest of the internet would be incredibly beneficial to our wallets.

Link to post plz

>ETH
>already had its price spikes
>market cap $3,816,162,615

vs.

>MILO
>barely been out 2 weeks
>market cap $32,667
>normies/redditers don't even know about it

i know which one is more likely to get me rich, and with a smaller investment.

>making a life decision based on one side of an infographic having more lines than the other side

N O T
A N
A R G U M E N T

Wow, your ex really dodged a bullet with a moron like you. Good for her

This is called insider trading and also probably several forms of securities fraud

This still doesn't answer why he used the word "parvum" meaning 'insignificant' versus the word "magnum" meaning 'great'. Trying to be cute? Trying to sound sophisticative or edumacative? Don't doubt that this is some kind of ponzi scheme considering he is using words he doesn't know the meaning of

If it's public knowledge that someone is planning to manipulate the market how is that insider trading?

How do you define public

>crypto
>insider trading
>fraud

LOL

Have fun trying to understand SEC regulations for cryptocurrency & what constitutes public knowledge for this shit lmao

this is why you do not invest in cryptocurrency

But if you're already invested you better figure it out before you do anything

LOL LE SECURITIES FRAUD PRISON FACE XD
IF I LAFF IT NO LONGER AN ARGUMENT

:3333333[:xD

You appear to be having a severe bout of autism, please have a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down

Great places for you all to start

sec.gov/news/press-release/2013-132#.Ue6yZODmp-I

sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

Invest in real businesses with actual assets

funi ad hominem is gud substitute for understanding complex securities laws for securities tht r unique 2 recent decade

If I were one of you people I really would sit down with a securities attorney and try to figure out what constitutes insider trading with this stuff

Go the fuck back to plebbit

>select all images with a yacht
Don't mind if I do

Look idiot, last time I'm going to post this for your own benefit, but if you ever want to succeed in investment and not be penalized by the SEC you need to understand the securities regulations. Calling me gey over and over again isn't going to help you. I'm not the one invested in cryptocurrency.

>Gets insider tip
>Doesn't sell ETH
>Watches price tumble down to $25.
>Panic sells and calls SEC
>SEC laughs
mfw you didn't double your holdings before quadrupling them and are left with nothing.

>Gets insider tip
>Commits insider trading
>He thinks he can outsmart the feds who have been doing this for longer than he has been alive
>Gets fined up the ass or goes to jail

Actually, I don't know if this is insider trading. Neither do you. But I'm not the one invested in it. Your ass better find an attorney and you sure as hell shouldn't put anything that can be considered evidence of intent to commit insider trading in writing on this website [every thread is archived].

Look at Martin Shkreli. They got him for something he did decades before he became big. If you become big they will dig something up and they will get you because they know you have $$$. Do not fuck with the feds

>SEC

Who gives a shit about the SEC. They have literally no power over everyone that isn't in the USA.

Look at your respective government regulatory authority? If you're a US National I think they still consider you part of the US market

m8 who gives a flying fuck, they have no record of any crypto trades. it's like you're trying to make up a reason not to invest in crypto.

get some MILO bro i heard its going to teh moon

No, I'm not saying crypto is necessarially a bad investment. But I am annoyed he used the word parvu

BECAUSE crypto is new you will want to be extra cautious as to what can constitute a securities violation. Just because something is new does not mean the laws do not apply. But they will apply in a way that you probably don't understand. There is more risk, not less.

ASIC has had funding cuts year after year. Since 2011, they have helped get a staggering 35 people convicted. They go after people like bosses and investment bankers. Taking advice from somebody saying on a forum that they read on another forum about market manipulation is hardly "insider trading"

It all depends on whether you become a boss in the future. They will raid you. Good luck Shkreli

Well, we identify all cryptocurrency as tokens.

They are not a currency or a commodity, simply an item.

You act as if we don't have law degrees here.

Can you tell me the differences between an LLC and a Corporation? Thanks

We've currently got the remnants of the greatest generation being taken care of by third worlders who couldn't care less. There's nothing hilarious about the decline of western civilisation, homeboi.

none of this makes sense because your premise is wrong bud,

you can't go about saying how revolutionary something is without actually pointing out what the fuck it revolutionized

this shit can only impress none tech people that have no idea what the fuck blockchain tech is so you can fool to make them believe it is something that it is clearly not

I'm in my mid 20s, live with my parents, work in a shitty low paying office job while going for night classes for my degree, which hopefully I can complete by next year.

Really hoping I can earn enough to move out and go my own way by the time I graduate.

Be honest bud it's just a pump and dump meme coin it's not going to change the world

Pro Veeky Forums tip: save rent money. Live with your parents until your kids are old enough so you can move in with them.

If you've ever wanted to use windows on a mac maybe you'll understand what this would do. Also when Apple and Tesla join the enterprise ethereum alliance Eth price will probably not be in the double digits anymore.

that's all you do,

throw around big names and a lot of if's and when's

Well this is my final thought on the matter then ok, do whatever you want:

Bitcoin was around since 2009 and went through all sorts of sketchy periods that I'm sure no investor would've held through without massive balls of steel based on beliefs on the fundamentals of the tech so now we have crypto 2.0 by way of Ethereum that is 1.5 yrs old. I don't judge anyone who doesn't hold Ether through the ups and downs but I tip my hat off to those who will wait for the flippening.

oh yeah let me add,

you throw around big names, a lot of if's and when's and also try to bring up how it's just like bitcoin

it's not, it has nothing to do with bitcoin

Bitcoin = Cryptocurrency
ETH= premined shitty tokens that you use to pay for their smart contract blockchain services

and the fact that there will only be 24million bitcoins in existence and eth has unlimited supply with 90million coins already in existence
You are a delusional idiot and have fun sitting on your oversold shit
also thank you for pumping the prize to 50 so I could dump my stack on you gullible losers

Here are some more ifs surrounding bitcoin not from me but from The Circle Team. Falling eth prices brought on by bitcoin's current iffy scenario is an opportunity to get into Eth during the dip. It's when Eth prices clmb that so many threads on biz begin with muh deposit is delaying, donate eth to poorfag, why is coinbase not verifying me I need eth blah blah blah.

You have a serious case of cognitive dissonance. You have presented no case against Eth other than calling it a memecoin pump and dump. Do you think the alliance would get tricked into a p&d? JP Morgan is the smartest player in the financial game; do you know something JPM doesnt? Please enlighten us so we can warn these institutions that got tricked by a 23 year old computer nerd into dumping millions into a meme

>(((The Circle Team)))

yes goy don't hold any btc because IF it forks you would get equal amount of BTC and BTU coins

we don't want that goy

you're just to dumb to understand what I write

>ETH= premined shitty tokens
Present the case for this statement

>there will only be 24million bitcoins in existence and eth has unlimited supply
Eth has a yearly cap, so the supply is asymptotic. Yes its unlimited, but still has scarcity. On top of that, Vitalik has said numerous times that ITS NOT A CURRENCY, but rather a platform on which we can develop better currencies than the highly volatile bitcoin which is only valuable because people buy drugs with it.

again, your argument is weak af

that's pretty fucking sad if you have more regrets than actual choices

coindesk.com/ethereum-launches-ether-coin-millions-already-sold/

read this thread bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516545.0

people who have been longer in crypto know about eth and it's only the newfags that fall for it