Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

>Upcoming Events

Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alicesoftmoomin/status/905316011049615360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello fellow Helmans. I can't wait to mutually adore our beloved Sheila.

I actually found the vote breakdown of our Kichikuou Rance poll from 2014 if anyone is interested.

twitter.com/alicesoftmoomin/status/905316011049615360
>Playable Atago, Martina and Heidi
Alright someone tell me if I'm translating this shit right because what the fuck

Maybe to cook food for Galtia?

Actually that makes the most sense given the trio.

I know Heidi is in Rance castle but her appearing really boosts my hopes for girls like Millie.

Don't think it's about Galtia. The debugger is saying that Atago is strong (!?), that Martina is pretty useful if you're Zeth and that Heidi's skill is also really convenient, then the staff surprised because someone is actually using a party of All Civilians.

>that Martina is pretty useful if you're Zeth

Country specific routes confirmed?

The implication here is that Rance X will have basically every named and alive friendly character in the world playable. Presumably the party selection screen will be absolutely enormous. I wonder if combat will be revamped from the basic 5~6 units out at a time you see in Quest and VI to something that allows giant armies on the battlefield at once.

This is awesome. Everyone will appear except Io.

We already knew that characters associated to certain places get bonuses in certain maps (or something like that). Like Free Cities for the Dragon Mountain.

>X is a RTSRPG
Please be true.

I already expected every named character in the Rance Castle to at least appear in the game even if for a short scene in the beggining, and while I also expected it to have tons of playable characters, Heidi being one is definitely out of the left field.
It's not enough for me to believe yet, but if even more obscure or forgotten characters are confirmed playable I'll start thinking Kanami's onee-san is in too.

Leazas and Leazus blown the fuck out. Now is the time of Reazal.

>but still no Ssulal

I know Heidi was confirmed to live in Rance Castle but she's such a random character to be playable so this has really boosted my hopes for Pulptenks, Millie and co considering that they did really well in popularity polls.

>Pulptenks being raped by Medusa might be likely in the future

No. There is another target.

You monster.

This pretty much makes everyone a chance right?

not Io

That's an interesting point. Have we seen any gameplay yet?

Rance is kichiku fighter

I like your thinking.

Just what looks like some weird map system.

And everyone was going "All the important characters only. Super tight rooster.", looks like Cessna has a very high chance of being in it now.

But the real question is, will Tomato be in it?

A mimic will spit her up yet again. They might just for the memery.

Ootomo Sourin playable in X when?

more likely than Io

>wanting dudes
Rance is disappointed

King of Cuck being raped by Kesselrig when?

So we had 37 voters who ranked their favourites 1 to 20 in thread. 1st got 20 points and 20th got 1 point. #Votes is the number of people who had this character in the top 20, Max is the highest number of points a character got from one voter and the points column is of course the tally.

Patton lower than one would expect now.

Satella wins for best girl of course.

Satella Hannies vs Shizuka Hannies when?

Never ever because haniwa of taste like both.

>Maltina Curry, Lv 2/7, Cooking 2
>Atago McCart, Lv 1/10, Cooking 1
>Heidi Panclau, Lv 1/4

My guess is,, all the three are related with giving you "food tickets (食券)". Atago and Maltina probably make then? Whilo Heidi useful skill may do the same but by stealing bread around instead of making food?

Yeah that would make sense.

It has no dungeon exploring or territory conquering part like Quest or SR.The board represent both a location and time progression, with branches for choices. Kinda like Rance 9 visual events progression with the gears, but more branched and a bit more interactive?

The only gameplay part left seems to be the battles, which we only know that apparently you can have 7 characters equipped at once, that HP is shared, and that there may be bigger groups because this termhe term for trops formation (部隊編成) use 部隊 which tend to indicate at least larger groups than just small parties.

What's with IX ending? Where'is sill being unfrozen? Should I play main route one more time ore something?

Finish all the girls route, then see the true version of the main route ending again (either by replaying main route or watching it directly through the CG gallery).

I would highly recommend it. I like to think of it as a classic 2D fighter that plays extremely well, other than the fact that you play as many of Alicesoft's most iconic characters pre-2008, it's main highlight is that it has an amazing ass soundtrack that's worth listening to for days on end, as you have witnessed from my channel.

Demon Rance's theme seems to be the fan favorite from what I'm seeing.

Sounds problematic.

Damn, I like how calculated his posts is in giving us small tidbits of info to keep us hyped.

So with even those 3 playable, then should we expect over 100 playable characters?

By the way of all the three, the one that surprised me the most is actually Maltina. she is more relevant than Heidi but she was a character which I wasn't expecting to even appear again.

I would also thinkthat this would means some characters from 01 and 03 had a chance. the only problem is that when 01 was released X should already have been on the planning stages, and when 03 was out X should already have been deep in development.

But I still hope he was able to add the 01 shop girls (Millie, Pulp, Patty, Nami) and some of the good 03 girls (Arisu, Wrench, Sioux)

The fact that the shop girls were in the 03 epilogue might help? Pulptenks, Nami and Millie were really popular.

Do we have any idea how popular Koshuin Hazuki was?

I need her in X.

14th in 01 poll (which didn't have that many characters anyway) and 35th in 03 poll. She is not popular but at the same time probably a character people like to see suffering, being bullied?

I can see Tillday being a really useful character that not only is a strong unit but also have usefulness from her leadership 1 and confectionery 2.

Wait, Aten was in 03?
As a cute loli?

As a cute and diligent loli (like what we knew former backstory). Went through a lot of tiring shit, specially because of Julia, which may have been the influence that made her want to rest a bit but then turning into a hikikomori. But then with her talent for that, it was a question of time.

While it seems like you can only have 7 units at a time, this new info makes me think once again it may be army commanders. Cause one way to make those extremely weak characters useful is having armies where their personal physical prowess doesn't matter much because the fighting is done by the army and by they having good support skills.

Is 03 easy to play without understanding Jap?

My gut says no because I seem to remember a lot of people getting stuck back when 03 first came out. I don't really think it's hard or anything though. You'll just get lost because you don't know what to do for some parts like the mines.

Not that popular.

She is playable as well.

Its extremely straight forward with minimal Japanese knowledge and asking in the thread and not being stupid.

>Martina, Atago and freaking Heidi playable
This makes me happy. Millie is now not a delusional dream.

Orion Millie soon.

If characters like Martina and Atago appear now I expect basically everyone to appear. Including people like Uspira and co or many from JAPAN like Masamune's wives.

I always expected humanities strongest fighters like Uspira to appear.

I wasn't. Even in VI, the Zeth generals didn't do much. I expected a passing mention.

>Omachi returning and getting a proper hentai CG
>Masamune's ghost appears and spooks Rance as he nuts inside her

What about humanity most skilled bread thief?

The question is now if those characters will also have ero scenes or just be playable like many in Quest

Masamune isn't dead.

Most won;t.

I expect most of them wouldn't. Unless they have three/foursomes to try and cover as many as possible.

Didn't Rance canonically fuck Omachi and the other wives though?
Cause Omachi can only be dicked if he's dead.

>not even a Thief Lv2

not Omachi

He didn't because Masamune is canonically alive. He appears in SR epilogue and is mentioned in Sen's route ending in IX.

>Masamune is alive
>Omachi fucking not canon
>No CG
Jesus fucking christ, what is AS's hatred of Omachi and her fans?

She looks more like she suffered a stroke rather than being smug.

You're braindead if you thought Masamune would have been killed for no reason when he's one of the most important JAPANese figures.

Same reason Hunty never gets fucked? Because non Rance male characters generally do have a girl of their own?

>Most important
>Doesn't fucking DO ANYTHING outside of killing Ieyasu unless you walk onto his lawn

King of the Youkai

That would have more meaning if he did more in the story.

And in III Patton and Rick were irrelevant.

There aren't many characters that do anything in the main storyline of SR. He's treated as one of the leaders in the country and he's king of his race.

Patton at least had some significance. Rick on the other hand was a literal who until 4.

>Noir made a cameo in Galzoo

She did? Where?

Galzoo was released before Sengoku

So either the wiki is wrong or you're wrong.

Or she did appear in Galzoo which was released while Sengoku Rance was in development.

anons, please, my loins can only take so much.

For how much Medusa gets brought up, I'm surprised she didn't make this list at all.

>no vassals
>Hara is alive
>didn't conquer Iga
Shit, user is good.

Without looking at the code, I can guess at something like "clear her and then you'll have a good shot".

Repeating my request for a link to toufu guy's spreadsheet which explains what all of the global SR shit is

Is it really? I'm playing this as a first timer without trying to rely on any guides whatsoever. I'm slowly learning as I go.

You could do a little better, but so far you're much better than average.

Rate her chances in X

Pregnant/10

Higher than Io. About the same as Heidi

Since X seems to have support units for back-up, I would say lower than Merci and Peruele but higher than Dark Duck.

Heidi actually always had a decent enough chance of appearing given she lives in Rance Castle.

Appearing? No doubt. Sex scene maybe not.

I'm thinking that Martina and Heidi could be something like equippable sub-commanders.

Makes sense. Like logistics.

No doubt is pretty high for some random rural Helman village girl.

I don't think she's going to do much or be playable or something. I just feel like she's going to show up. She's pregnant so there has to be a follow up bit for that.

Obviously Anasel is a fated girl.

But of the tons of girls that are on his castle, Heidi was probably the less likely to appear, even more to be playable with both an extremelly low level and no lv1 or higher skills

>Anasel is pregnant
These meme