pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wTxwC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja is shit

I wonder if I should S-support a +res Fae and put Glacies on her.

Leo, I know you're on a horse and you're red but that doesn't mean you're brave or Roy. You can't be on my Brave Roy team.

I have a root. Got 3 errors between 9am to 9:45 since the new update. Hope this is just bad luck

What are you using?

>二人は固い絆で結ばれた
"The pairs strong bond has..." I guess that last part can be just translated to strengthened but it probably means marriage.

Leo is a very brave and beautiful boy

Do supports effect arena defense? No one in my friendlist who's played recently has a support bonus lead

Just started playing, picked Lucina as my free brave hero. Which gacha do you recommend rolling?

Important question, does pairings increase arena score ?

hi slowpoke

Can girls love girls?

>He didn't do Brave Lucina x Eirika
Fanart when?

I don't know about you guys but this is the best update the game has ever had.

This support system adds so much depth to the game with ally support

And with the summoner support it's is just plug and play +5 merge if you are having a tough time on a mission or for anyone you love.

Overall this is amazing and I am pretty happy.

Game doesn't feel like a chore now.

of course

Brave Heroes, roll it until you get all of them. After that roll for Hector

Has anyone done m-Corrin x f-Corrin or m-Robin x f-Robin yet? Post that shit if so

i have given best boy unlimited power

He still can't be on my Brave Roy team.

Brave Heroes. To Die on the Battlefield has a good green (Hector) and blue (Ninian) too.

>Marrying Olwen to Xander
That's just asking Reinhardt to murder Xander in his sleep

why would I do that when I can do Brave Lucina x me? also Eirika is for Nino

Either the one with Hector and Ninian because of a higher chance to land Hector or the CYL banner because they're all great units.

It doest. It would state it clearly if it did.

Seems like no one knows for sure yet, maybe give it a couple days for them to be visible in arena

Please do not S-support her.

reroll and pick lyn as your free hero

Spend your orbs in the choose your legends banner. No reason to not roll for them when they are some of the most OP units in the game as of now. Don't be afraid of doing full summonings, building up skill fodder is great for beginners. Also you can get a single free summon from every banner, I recommend you don't use them on colorless though.

>Do arena assault for the daily quest rewards and because I still haven't finished a run
>7 matches straight and not one BLyn appeared
That's a fucking relief.

Anyone? Why can't these nuke receptacles stop fucking with emulation?

Yes

It's a pretty fun update, there's a lot of strategical depth that it unlocks for people who want to use their favorites and for meta whores, not to mention like you said it provides the equivalent of large merge bonuses for free. Just another example of this game oddly going a step further to not simply cater to whales but be fun for everyone. Now all they need to add is some IV reroll or along those lines and i would have hardly any complaints at all, it'd be all gravy.

We sure are getting a fuck-ton of orbs, I hope this keeps up.

I'm going to marry Palla!

Tablet

Ephraim is the one supposed to plow the loli, Eirika marries Brave Lucina because she's basically a cuter version of Ephraim and it is also not incestuous

>plug and play +5 merge
It would be, if it didn't take so long to grind.

Otherwise yeah, My teams feel a lot stronger now. I'm thinking more about which units synergise best with eachother rather than just "cavmemes lol"

Sauce for the love of God

>-res

still cant survive rein lmao

i got my +res hector tanking any rein possible no problem

>week just started and already 3 defenses

Brave Lucina just became a whole lot better I feel since you want a 2 space distance between allys. Who will be the best pair for her?

>with s support she gains 2 more spd, atk, and 1 more hp
My wife is going to be a fucking monster, shame about those mages though
I wonder if we can use people on our friend list to see if the summoner bonuses show up for other people

I don't see that banner on my list.

>not using a bonus unit
Enjoy your 400 feathers

>almost never use the same team except for flyer/cav/armor meme
>support feel kinda useless to me outside those

>No bonus unit

Celipussy.

>trying to get Fae, don't care which rarity
>barely ever get green orbs to summon from
Are green orbs rarer or some shit? I swear colorless is the most common orb there is.

Got your attention now, huh? It's Youkan.
imgur.com/a/wTxwC

>tfw expected actual support convos
Dissapointed

>was already planning on making a Gronnowl Soren build once I got him with good IVs
>now I can stick Ike next to him for even bigger boosts
Guess I'm diving back into green hell at some point.

He means Brave Heroes, they're from the CYL poll

Brave Heroes=Choose your legends. They are heroes who got a special version of them made for winning a poll before the game came out.

They'd have to do over 10k different conversations and then 160+ for every new hero they add. Shit would be ridiculous.

Is this how they "fix" IVs?

Yes, the gacha rolls Rarity > Color > Unit. With how few greens there are, of course they're rarer.

>Lucina cuter than Ephraim

Now what do I do once I give my boy ultimate power? Who could possibly stop me?

I want Blucina so fucking bad now like holy fucking shit
She with support her buffs will be absurd something like 5\8\2\2

Too bad I have fuck all for orbs hope I can snag her before CYL banner ends
Btw how many orbs it took you to get her ?

Nohrian 4 Life

>They'd have to do over 10k different conversations and then 160+ for every new hero they add. Shit would be ridiculous.
Imagine the quality control for writing that many supports. We would still be discovering new gems months after the initial batch of supports.

Quick, choose

> +10 nino
> +10 cherche
+ +10 eliwood

CUTE!

I luckshitted pretty hard and got Roy, Ike and Lucina in 80 orbs

>They'dhave to do over 10k different conversations and then 160+ for every new hero they add. Shit would be ridiculous

what about things like Barracks/My Castle convos? generic questions for each support tier with unique personal responses. 4 short responses per character sounds doable

Day 1 S rank and rekit if I can roll her.

Eliwood.

You are a luckshitter alright like damn son

I just got one, and I think I'll pair her to Brave Lyn.

Making Camilla marry Keaton out of pity!

I've narrowed it down to these two for marriage and child-bearing. Both have Fury and would benefit the most from an all-round stat increase. Ninian would get more bulk, while Iceberg Julia's atk and res become disgusting and her spd would prevent more doubles. Who should I pick?

I would've settled for a single convo at S, at least with Kiran, they already have the confessions so why not step it up a notch and have the characters completely surrender to the summoning cock?

Is Camilla still on rate up or am I fucked? I just downloaded the game.

>pity rate on the brave hero banner broken by a non brave unit A-FUCKING-GAIN
Oh my fucking God, really? A second Tana? I mean +Atk/-Def is nice and all since it's better than my current Tana but fucking really?

Summoner supports aren't visible to other people, for some reason

THE BUFFS ARE OVERTAKING MY SOUL

ROY DID LITERALLY ALL THE FIGHTING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good night /feg/

Enjoy your SSJ3 velouria

Is this game gay?
If I get good will that increase my chances of finding a twink be with a bubble butt that likes to wear sweatpants and a tight shirt?

you're fucked, you have to hope you get her off-banner

That still sounds like a lot if you ask me. 712 responses total for everyone in the game so far. Not to mention stuff they say to the MC.

>You'll never sniff Camilla

Tfw no Camilla to S rank with Valter

Time to get ready for the owl tome meta.

At least you got a really good unit. My pity rate was broken by Gray.

Why is Mae floating?

gn

Don't let all this homosexual shit distract you from the fact that we still don't know what the fucking coins are gonna be for and that IVs are still a thing

She's a 4* unit, not too hard to get if you roll on green.

No shit, but this is still neat.

Magic

I'm just starved for even the slightest bit of characterization for some of my minor character favorites. I do hope they somehow incorporate an idea like that for themed events or something

Impeccable taste. I say Julia, Ninian doesn't need more bulk when she's a support unit.

She is very very happy.

I think they said they're showing off what coins do in October, so a bit of a wait for that

Julia. Ninian isn't doing any fighting with that attack.

so you can have two pairs in one map both getting bonuses?

6 slots?