/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Tanned siblings edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IJhVzM7CSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want Gonta to beat up Angie.

too early desu

I want Gonta to beat up the entire cast with his dick.

mika!

Junko!

Delet, she's not for ryona

We reached the image limit a long time ago, no need to keep shitposting in that thread
If you want to post your pastas post them here

But text only encourages discussion.

Hey boys.

How about a fuck for luck?

*drops pants*
*waddles over to you*

Angie and her beloved Saihara~

It's funny because Angie was the cuck.

Mugi!

Gee I wonder who Itsuki reminds me off.

Not really, images can bring in discussion too.

Oh gee, I dunno.

Have we ever had a character like this in the DR series?

I think this looks like an exciting and new concept and I'm delighted to see how it will be explored. Never would have thought of that talent.

which v3 boy would ahegao easily during sex

Kaede x Kiri & Maki's love child Jess wished for!

The super high school level het ship

is this even a question

Kaito and Korekiyo REIPU ENDLESS NIGHT

putting a trembling and whimpering kaito in his boxers wearing a ball gag on the wooden horse with his wrists bound by rope being flogged by tenko wearing a bdsm outfit and mask screaming insults at him

Ishi!
1! 2! 3!

Koko!
>A man with an axe travelled local schoolyards and the teachers didn't warn any of the students, and let them go out for breaks
The fuck is society around here?

ouma playing a 'game' with tojo, akamatsu, harukawa, tsumugi and iruma where he's sat down on a chair with his wrists tied
the aim of the game is not get an erection by being kissed by five women and if he 'loses' he has vigorous sex until he cant produce any more semen for the day

Mukuro!

Nice

I like seeing Ouma play with girls too, desu.

Same!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Same here

There are some characters I find it a bit more difficult to fit with women - ie Komaeda/Ishimaru - I mean its not impossible for them but more difficult to write well. I headcanon that Komaeda is bi, with slight preference for men, Ishimaru not sure.

Ouma isn't one of those characters to me though, I can easily see him falling for a woman or a man.

I honestly think he's one of those characters that doesn't really consider gender at all when he becomes interested in someone. If Saihara was a girl I doubt his relationship in game with her would change in the slightest. Same with Kaito.

>night driving
>blast zettai kibou birthday while rocking out in my car

Anyone else do this?

How many fuckboys do you pick up?

How many bitches would Saihara pick up while driving?

I do it when I'm driving where there's little people, sometimes when I'm driving down the coast.

I want Meaty to step on my face.

Where's my pimphara image when I need it?

What do you even do daily Toska?

Getting Amami off with a tenga you found under his bed.

Which characters still doesn't have their ftes translated?

I want Toska to step on my pussy.

A fair amount, some designated translators have been much more reliable than others.

Work, shitpost here, play games, write something occasionally and talk to Meaty.

What's talking to Meaty like? Is she nice?

I want Meaty to let me call her Nee-san.

Is smelly, ugly, and dumb!

She's super nice and cute! And even cuter when she's drunk.

Maki, kirumi, kiibo and hoshi

Comun was responsible for a lot of characters ftes like angie, yumeno, shinguji, kaito and helped with gonta's (I am pretty sure he did more but I can't remember now)

The ouma meta blog did some like iruma and i can't remember the rest. More popular characters like amami, ouma and etc. Had their ftes translated as you could guess

Kiibo's translator haven't done it until now and jess that was responsible for maki, kirumi and hoshi still haven't finished them and the far she got was to almost finish maki's

Amami's and majority of the characters Taichinchin was supposed to translate.

>amami
His FTEs are supposed to done by the same translator as Kiibo's. But it's never finished right now, since this translator have left the fandom because 'everything in V3 insulted my loves of DR and wah muh favourites died'.

Sounds nice. Maybe I should talk to her too!

Sure, just DON'T FLIRT WITH HER

Reminder that I need Celestia Ludenberg to fart on me.

Posting best girls!

I like him with Kaede and Miu especially, I'm warming up to him with Tenko too

So from what I've seen, these have been fully translated;
>Mugi
>Ouma
>Tenko
>Kaito
>Saihara
>Angie
>Gonta
>Miu

Partially;
>Kaede
>Kiibo
>Amami
>Himiko
>Tulpaman (not entirely sure)
>Hoshi

I think Comun finished Himiko and Tulpaman entirely, don't quote me on that though

Same!

Part 18 is out: youtube.com/watch?v=-IJhVzM7CSY

In this episode:
>Confronting Kirumi
>She votes for you out of spite

Does the Danganronpa series have good femdom elements?

Please respond.

He did. Comun finished all the characters he was responsible for.

yeah

So then:
Fully TL'd;
>Mugi
>Ouma
>Tenko
>Kaito
>Saihara
>Angie
>Gonta
>Miu
>Tulpaman
>Himiko

Partially;
>Kaede
>Kiibo
>Amami
>Maki (only final one left iirc)
>Hoshi
>Kirumi

Okay, which part has the most / best femdom stuff?

Tenko still have four untranslated FTEs to go and Miu have at least one untranslated FTE that their currently translator need to finish (though anons from here have already finished some of Miu's FTEs).
Tuplaman and Himiko are finished.

I'm almost positive that Kaede haven't been translated at all. And you have to see Saihara's translated FTEs (pretty messy) in youtube only.

>Iruma's wiki page downright dindus her, except for noting she's rude to Kaede

Probably 1 or V3

Move Tenko and Miu to partially and you get the full list.

Not surprising

>another femdomfriend

Boy, you've got good taste user. Well, Akane chokes Komaeda and Maki chokes Ouma though neither get aroused, its more out of rage against their actions but you could say that the idea of SHSLs makes Komaeda hard with his hope fetish. Junko is kind of a sadist in some respects but its out of her love.

Saionji and Celes will be just the characters for you. Celes is more the queen type while Saionji is more of a little loli brat who becomes a big brat but chills out later on, she still constantly verbally abuses men though.

AE has scenes from Touko's imagining that she whips a shirtless Togami while he moans but its not a big thing and its implied that she's a switch with one personality being sadistic while the other masochistic.

Peko is stoic but no pushover, its possible to imagine her dominating once she gets past her shtick.

Shinguji seems maso for his nee-san.

Also plenty of GL and BL if you're into that.

I thought the meta blog translated some of Kaede's FTEs but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I remembered Tenko wrong and Comun did an in-depth analysis on why he thinks she represents her talent well while describing her FTEs at the same time.

Mika!

Thank you my friend.
I will try the games, and thank you for your advice and information.

Can i pirate the games or should i buy them?

Mika was my favourite character.

You can buy em on Steam, they don't seem that pricey as far as vidya goes. Just don't expect femdom to be a huge theme though, people mainly enjoy DR for characters. It's a battle royal murder killing game, murder mystery solving whodunnit with super powered teens. There's a fair amount of fetish fuel though.

If you are strapped for cash, check the download pastebin.

>"It's kept morally ambiguous if Himiko loved Tenko or not"
Is it?

Perhaps they should have reworded that, ...
it's kept ambiguous if her love for Tenko was platonic or romantic?

>morally ambiguous

First off what do morals have to do with it?

Does anyone know if there are summaries for the untranslated characters? I have read, kirumi from some blog and hoshi's from comun but the last one it's better to see the real thing since comun said it's his favorite fte route without bias involved iirc

Duh. Lesbians/bi/friendship girls are evil.

I guess they heard the term ambiguous so much with actions that they linked it to romantic feelings.

Talking about Himiko.
It's an essay about Himiko's relationship with Tenko, stating things like Himiko's character relies on Tenko's speech against Angie in Chapter 2 and that she regrets not returning Tenko's feelings. Also states that oumakokichi is their source, and that blog is practically jesus for the fandom.

Question for the musically inclined anons. FLAC or Mp3?

It's more like she learned to appreciate Tenko

FLAC is useless for you

MP3 always.

I have seen kiibo's but i can't remember the blog.

Ishi!
1! 2! 3!

>Tenko saying she'll risk her life to protect Yumeno is what her entire character revolves on
Yeah, and nothing about learning to express her emotions instead of hiding them through her lazy personality, right?

MP3, considering you save master1200 images.

FLAC is good if you have lots of disk space and a decent pair of headphones.

Did we even got a reason for why yumeno hides her emotions?

It's common for people to hide their emotions to avoid exposing them to others, making them look vulnerable and weaker to others. It's probably like that.

>yumeno has some sort of fatigue and being positive helps her manage it

Doesn't Yumeno have actual depression?

She very well might.

It wouldn't surprise me since Saihara definitely has it.

Autism is not depression.