>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Running 5* Lancina atk+ -res
5* Brave Ike atk+ -res
Altean Prince marth (Plan to awaken)
High deliverer Robin (Best 4* unit I have, but not sure about keeping him)

As you might've guessed, my party gets shit on by mages. I have an easy time dealing with everything else, and anything super heavily armored Ike and Robin melt

But should I replace someone with something better equipped to deal with mages? Planning to S support marth after I awaken him

why do so many meme websites suggest this hector IV? My Hector can duel red swords on def tiles and -def also gets raped by archers

I just don't see how -def is good ever

Kys spic

I had a dream about sniffing Mae's panties yesterday. They were very soiled and smelled like honey.

This is my wife.

When?

This is why you stop taking those meme websites seriously

Only post canon supports ITT

POST INFLATED STAT S SUPPORT UNITS

>Supports added yet my bro isn't in the game yet.
Why must I suffer so? The teasing is unbearable.

So what did dataminers find in the new update?

anyone still looking for an account here, i rolled this back none of these are great iv's but none are super awful either, and its a pretty great starting pool of heros to start out with. i rerolled for an alt to try out roy and friends and turns out they are good but not especially different then what i was running so i lost all motivation to play it, its got about half the story left worth of orbs still gets 6 a day for a while and hasnt used the free brave summon.

>standard tank
>-def
>These builds are suggested by users no less and then have to be apporved by mods
Seriously who the fuck are these poeple?

Word for word

How to build + ATK Bride Caeda?

Very well

I hope they introduce a way to customize kiran tbqh senpai famalamalam.

+spd is legitimately the only Hector I hate dealing with

Canon

I wish Jaffar had more of a support kit

Dos this mean Mae is secretly a Bee?

>I started fgo because i got mad at feh because i didnt get amelia in 200 orbs

user...... you had a starting 3% chance of rolling Amelia that increased every time you didn't get a 5*.

Why on earth would you play FGO? You have a fixed 1* chance of getting a 5*, and a less than 1% chance of getting the 5* you want. And Saint Quartz is like double the price of Orbs.

How do supports work, can you only have one pair of support units at a time, plus the summoner support?

Wo Dao+, fury 3 desperation 3, moonbow/iceberg/glacies with S support

If you've played Radiant Dawn they work like that.

I've been rerolling for 2-3 5* for a starter account for the last few days. I'd really appreciate it if you'd spare me the trouble.
[email protected]

He doesn't suck as much as people make him out to be. I'm running him in Arena Assault and he's doing fine. Also rolled Lancina and with support update might be able to pull some memetic Jaffar soon.

>Bride
>Wo Dao
???

(lol

my sides

So I got this guy while I was trying to pull for his husband the other day. He's +spd -def, which I'm assuming is his best IVs. Is he worth investing in?

If your Hector can a -def can as well, 3 less def is not gonna make big a difference.

>Donnel keeps dying
Unamused.

Fury, Blarblade Desperation. The usual

>bow lyn can harass her if you wall her out with a red/green
>if you wall her out with a red/green
What does that mean? This is the first time I hear this.
You mean if I attack DC Amelia behind Draug the DC will get to Draug?

>mfw reddit is so butthurt about Elibe and Magvel not being in Warriors that they have started to give Archanea the Fates treatment

Funny how supposed grandpas are hating fucking Marth now.

>Jill has a lower str cap than Harr

sure user you have fun, i wanted to make much meme-ier teams i have good well rounded teams on the main when this account started going that way it just became like doing the same thing twice

please

Who's Eirika/Ephraim's best support partner? Have only paired Eirika wirh Julia for now.

I don't believe this.

Do the same arguments apply to +spd/-def Bike?

go back

How would Zephiel!Nah turn out

"Because there's only three Fire Emblem games in the whole series' history, apparently."

>Haar has a higher defense cap than all Marshalls

You listed it.

He's a slightly worse Nino or so i hear. Definitely usable. He makes a good RES tank for taking on Reinhardts and other non WTA magic enemies.

Also keep him as Ike bait

Nino!

-def is a big deal when you're getting doubled and missing extra def bonus from def tiles

Reposting

What to run with Lancina and Brave Ike

Can ANYONE stop that madman?

ephraim x tharja/nino
eirika x linde/nino

I wish i could run into more Donnels in the arena. He needs a banner already.

sent you an email

STOP

>tfw you still haven't rolled a CYL unit when everyone and their mum has the whole set by now

>entire load of stamina only got me to B/B
wtf man, ranks won't take longer the higher they are, will they?
will i get ~1 rank up per potion?

>Faye doing a little dance
Cute!

Why does seemingly every fire emblem game have a qt girl obsessed with the main character who wants nothing to do with her

I don't have Roy and Ike.
Am I missing out?

I guess I'm not an everyone or a mum then.

I've spent 2 potions after hitting A rank summoner support and still don't have an S rank. Used 5 total so far.

This was an amazing post and you should feel good for making it.

unironically bow lyn

I'm almost giving up on Lancina.
I still need a buff bot for my Nino, what IV's are the best for Eirika??

I thought that said "Gay Lover".
>no Cyas in Heroes to cuck you out of your heroes with his 10 authority stars

Why they have red faces in S rank support?
I don't want Eldigan romantically interested to Olwen, I just want them to support each other.

>Lon'qu/Nowi
What am I missing? I was pretty sure Lon'qu's canon support was Cherche.

>If Eliwood didn't have his Durandal, he'd be a worse unit than Cain, with 31/30 offense vs 32/32.
>If Camus didn't have Gradivus, he'd be a worse unit than Pieri, with 32/33 offense vs 33/33. Pieri also has better defenses that fits the meta more than he does.

Fuck prfs. Let the side characters shine too desu.

Welp I forgot Genny is a monster

I've been thinking of running a bow unit. so I'm not opposed to this

I'm terribly new at the mobile game, please don't be fucking with me.

>4.50%
I know it's not much, but that are all my f2p orbs.

too late, you just made eldigan unfaithful to his wife. ares is now the bastard love child of the lord of nordion and some rebel scum.

So do supports affect your arena defence teams as well? Tbh I was hoping the supports would just be cosmetic, I hate when nice simple things get more and more complicated

>Cherche
Weird way of spelling Lissa.

How do I build a minus speed Julia?

About goddamn time. Time for Ike to kill everyone.

>roll Lyn and Lancina together after 70 orbs of nothing
>roll Ike and Roy together after another 100 orbs of nothing

I feel like I was very inefficient.

>Daughter, by my own hand, I have killed a thousand humans, and my war has claimed millions. Yet you alone stand as the greatest achievement of my fleeting, regretable life. It is my hope that you may live peacefully in a world cleansed of these ravenous, deceitful vermin.
>Thanks king dad

I've spent the same amount of orbs as you, user. Except the pity rate got reset by Mist and Peri. That many orbs is a lot for F2P

Not a single Lyn or Lancina to be found ;_;

That's why I promote 1 Eliwood to *5 and then merge to my *4 to make *4 +10.

Fury 3, speed seal, and green tomebreaker.

Bonus points if you can give her S support.

Is this worth grinding?

Fury and QR3 I guess. It sounds quite crippling, I'm marrying my +spd Julia with that build and even then 35 spd feels unsafe.

Lissa belongs to Frederick.

>smt gacha confirmed

Pack it up hoys we had a good run.

why ? we'r getting masked lucina for free soon

Source on that?

Nani?

It's so damn pleasing to be able to make Ike's stats actually resemble his real self from his games now. Res is still pretty shit, but I'll take it.

What boon? You can do this with +HP. B slot can also be QR.