Halfway through interview

>halfway through interview
>"can you pass a drug test?"

Yes.

this, ez job

they probably won't even ask fpr one

What druggie are you taking and why op?

Yes. Then fail the drug test when they give it. Or take some cleanser to pass or ruin the test. This isnt the police. They might not test you or might not check for contamination.

Hey, if I cleaned up for this interview...

sure.
They never test for LSD anyway since LSD tests are expensive as fuck since the LSD amounts are exremely minuscule and can only be detected for 1-3 days max.

>He's so addicted to drugs that he can't quit them even just to get a fucking job

I remember I was sitting in an interview and they mentioned a drug test later that day, I immediately started chugging the water they had given me

yikes

Yes, I can pass it right back to you because that is a violation of my civil liberties

Real jobs shouldn't drug test

Not since the court ruled on Skinner.

Real employees shouldn't drugs

all the finance cucks you look up to are loaded up on amphetamines

If I was the employer I wouldn't want my sandwich artists stoned out of their mind, it's bad for business.

I was just making things up anyway. I'll see myself out.

>watches the wolf of wall street
>Thinks everyone is really like this

>Being degenerate

As long as you aren't operating machinery and doing your job well it shouldn't fucking matter.

Fucking bootlickers.

Well I do know that there was a big story recently when lloyds bank (England) told its bankers that they couldn't drink during work hours. A few of them did interviews and basically said drinking was an intrinsic part of bank culture. It should be expected that there are a few lines of the white stuff to go with it.

gee golly this is a really intense interview for a janitor. can i phone a friend?

was assistant to a CFO of a fortune 100 company that deals with snacks, rhymes with That bitch low. i can confirm many drugs are taken. BUT it was in the early 2000's.

Ues because im not a retard degenerate and will drink myself to death jist because weed is illegal. Fucking kill me

Yeah, but off the clock shouldnt be anyones fucking business. They need a test that can tell during smoking.

>bootlickers.

Retard faggit leftist beta bernie jobless cuck detected.

Time to make america great again faggot...