Can anyone recommend me a cloud mining solution for Bitcoins?

Can anyone recommend me a cloud mining solution for Bitcoins?

I was looking into genesis-mining.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis-mining.com/a/345310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

genesis is the best and most legit of all, can confirm have used them, they pay what they say they will pay.

also, buy DOPE

Don't, it is not worth it.

Are there any cloud mining solutions? Or investment options at that...

this person is talking rubbish.

I managed to use Genesis to mine 120ETH for $140 worth of btc. a very good profit margin if you ask me.

ETH did increase quite a bit since i took out the contract but thats beside the point, they still kept paying out as ETH was mooning.

It looks tempting to purchase... Just not sure if it's worth it.

Its a garbage profit margin. $140 worth of hash rate for Ether gets you under 5MH/s, you can get a GPU that does double to triple for that easily, and have a GPU to sell back once difficulty climbs high enough that its no longer profitable for most of the money you paid to begin with.
>ETH did increase quite a bit since I took out the contract but that's beside the point
and how much ETH could you have bought for $140 at the time you bought the hashrate before it balooning?

cloud mining is not profitable, if it was they'd do it for themselves, not sell it to you.

ETH was about $1.80 at the time

You could have mined it at home for far less.

I'm not one for leaving my computer on mining forever... Looking for an alternative method for gaining Bitcoins.

fuck that shit

Buy them

>I hate money

Anyone?

Genesis is the least worst cloud mining operation out there from back when I used to think it might be worth it. You're better off buying the coin you want outright rather than waiting for it to get mined.

If I buy an s9 ant miner for 1600 will I make money

I don't mind waiting, I want a constant stream of mining you see.

but that constant stream is going to be more expensive than
a) buying the coin and hodling it

Honestly, they are probably the most legit out there.
Got in with them, then halving hit.
All in all, didn't really break even, but without the halving it looked like I was going to break even in 1 year or so, with about 1/2 of the return in the first few months.

I can post some stats I done tomorrow.

My advice is don't go all in, drop some pocket change you can afford to lose to start with.

To shill it a bit, affiliate bonus makes a difference as well.

Affiliate link:
genesis-mining.com/a/345310
or, affiliate code:
fKgDoE

mining won't be constant, most of the returns will be early on. Like I say, I'll try and post some graphs tomorrow, if the thread is still going.

Honestly though, I would have made money flat out buying bitcoins, or even better, going all in on brexit instead.

BTW, bonus is 3%, which would probably have been a difference between breaking even, or earning 3% in one year with barely anything in return after that.

If you really want though, I think you can find shilling-specific blogs with a bit better referral bonus as well.
I went in without any referral though, which I think was lucky for me and most likely allowed me to get a refund - can post a bit more on that tomorrow.

>Got in with them, then halving hit.
>All in all, didn't really break even, but without the halving it looked like I was going to break even in 1 year or so, with about 1/2 of the return in the first few months.
They count on halving in their calculations, they also count on you not factoring it in.

Genesis worked fine for me.
Payed around 450$ last summer and got some btc, xmr and dash. Sold around 12 dash and made a first profit this way, while i get more dash from day to day.

Have you any proof bud?

Promissed some charts today, but was busy.
Should have more time tomorrow to probably even answer some replies.
I guess for tonight, just a story on refund.

Sounds good.

Brexit was coming, and i knew pound was going to drop no matter the outcome (it just kept on going up before referendum for no reason), more so if it actually happened.
Was looking at gold and bitcoin, decided on bitcoin. Thought mining might, in the long run, actually churn out more, and you also have a choice of output of coins (they do mining themselves), so if BTC crashes, i could still get an ok spread.
Hopped in on it and payed on card. There's a 30 day waiting policy before you can see any coins popping to your wallet, but they will still show you what you've (or they) mined.
Brexit happened a few days in, bitcoin rose a bit and despite difficulty slowly going up, the gains went up as well as a result.
But then I learned about the halving. I assumed it would be about half, and it still looked lik I'd be doing pretty well on mining. The hit was bigger than I assumed.
I freaked out and demanded my money back. It was getting close to day 30 (Think it was day 28), but was hoping that since they keep the coins for 30 days if you pay on card, it should be fine.
They cancelled my order and kept the coins and since i payed in pounds to dollars, i actually profited due to brexit.
Payed $190 and "made" 0.05 BTC in less than a month, when BTC was about 600-700. If it weren't for the halving, I'd probably stay though.
Would I do it again? Maybe, see how it plays out. Probably not the same money, but that's because I'm a poorfag now.
Pic related, snapshot of "raw data".