/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Honestcraft Edition

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

New Take Two rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Drained:

Autists arguing for 3 threads edition

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Reminder that if you use alice in your deck and neutrals to come with her you ARE a pathetic,sad excuse for a human being if you play that in unranked.

More like seventy!

Sounds like your average Veeky Forums to me.

Damn, watching Railgun stream just now is so fucking depressing man.

>it's a shadownigger episode

>watching streamers
You have to go back.

>he plays Alice

>Shadow gets grave desecration
>Board is still 5 slots so you can't stay wide nested to play with phantom dragon, necropolis queen, soul eater, and reaper/guilty courier

Is this fine for unranked, senpai?

>he plays Kang Alice

So we're roughly a week in after the Eachtar batch of nerfs and I wanted to hear people's opinions on the game as of right now and about the expansion as a whole thus far.

As for me, I honestly preferred the previous month's meta to what I'm experiencing right now on ladder-that doesn't mean much considering I also wasn't a particular fan of August's meta either...

Not a fan of the current top tier decks that are spammed, I find them boring to use and to play against-seeing Neutral Sword,Neutral Haven and Neutral Rune on repeat gets old incredibly fast.This leads me to my overall opinion of WD-I really dislike the Neutral push and in my eyes the whole expansion is tainted as a whole,I'd even go as far as to say that I prefer ToTG to this mess.Month 1 was a complete disaster and I believe almost everyone agrees on that,month 2 was somewhat of an ode to ToTG with Midshadow,but there was also Neutral Rune,Ambush Sword and Batggro to complete an overall sour at best experience.Month 3 is yet to conclude but for the first week,well I hate it.

If I can commend the expansion on something its that I love the theme of fairy tales to be the base of card design and a lot of cards have effects that commend their flavour and lore (e.g. Illusionist).This is all just my opinion,here's hoping that the rest of the month will prove me wrong but as a whole, I don't consider WD salvageable.

>0 NEET's with terminal 7
All good but only because she doesnt attack.

>alicecraft autists still can't admit he's using OP shit to bully memes in unranked
>still brings it into the new thread
kek this is some butthurt after being called out on his momposting
If you don't have the balls to handle being called out then stop momposting. Or maybe you should try momposting on reddit. I hear they hug you there.

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

Get rid of gilgamesh and add in zeus.

>She'll never become viable.
How does this make you feel, user?

cool story bra
be sure to post it on reddit

Way too expensive for me m8, I already spent all my savings on a second Saha and Israfil

He isnt defending momposter.

>thanks to Neutralcraft every craft is Balancedcraft

Try adding in a 3rd saha then. You really need 3 sahas if you want to run the saha package.

The neutral push has made the meta too same-y
From their nerf decisions, they're by and large okay with most of the existing cancer cards
Pushing neutral when entire classes had holes in their curves everywhere was a really really bad move and so was continuing the abandonment in ZL. It's an extreme problem when a counter card is needed but your class simply doesn't have one.
Some will point to the more diverse meta but it's simply an accumulation of oppressive decks they have refused to address as we see with relapses after every nerf. I guess if I was forced to say one bright side, the amount of out of date netdeckers helps scalp some easy MP

At least in TotG I could just spam board clear against shadowniggers and gib them with grimnir.

He's not even me you autist. You shitpostingers are bringing it into the new thread, knock it the fuck off or kill yourself if you're gonna keep trolling.

>in unranked
>and momposts about it

Twitter Leak

does this game have any cute spooky girls?

Oh right, my bad user I read that wrongly.

NEW CARD

I like NotEachtar prenerf edition

oh hey she's from grindblue

It's okay user, at least I can admit my mistakes unlike momposter.

>Sword

You can post that fake card in mobage general

Pushing neutral is a huge mistake. I hope Cygame will realize this

Why do they keep importing the shitty granblue girls

it was a theme, they won't do it again outside of the occasional keep the archetype alive support

Would be more believeable if he didn't cut the first line off after "during attack".

Resigned sadness

And they'd all still be dead next turn...

Pushing neutral wasn't the mistake it was pushing neutral aggro.

>not liking dolljoints
>shitty
>jail
It's a doll user. There's nothing about dolls that's against the law.

Ask pluto.
>bested by a Bronze removal

>Shitty Granblue girls
But Orchis is cute

Literally kill yourself. And she's from RoB.

>get 2 animated plutos
>can't do shit with her
>muh free 5k vials
You won't be missed pluto.

>shitty granblue girls
>post one of the best granblue girl

I changed my language to japanese on Steam and didn't get any sleeves, I have JPN voices in the game already, was there another step needed to get those sweet sweet Arisa sleeves?

>hagfag traded in a way that Khawy took out both his 5/5 and 5/1 followers
Does bandwagoning just shrink your brain?

Its still better then sadistic night since it not attached to a shitty card.

Need a concede, 89474.

Did you launch the game ? It has to be launched from japanese steam to receive the sleeves. BTW, they're ugly as fuck

What if they restrict using WD Alice package for certain rank only let say beginner D until A

Fuck you

You change the language on steam from the libraby, not ingame.

>tfw kill back to back Zeus with Pluto
>tfw doesn't even matter
Has removalverse gone too far?

Thanks Fighter-kun.

Let's see if this helps.

The hero of antiquity prebuilt deck art looks nice.

Pascale could use a good dicking

I changed my computer language to japanese, how come I didn't get the sleeves?

You can actually get a 2/2 out of Pact, so its effect varies. Party just beats it on all departments unless x/4 starts being a thing.

Pascale could use a wider board. Every class has board clear, let people overextend if they want. Greedy decks dying when the opponent actually has a counter is a good thing

And a doctor to fix her broken arm.

>using a 7pp removal on an 1/1

>I admit de feet
What did she mean by this?

Reminder that Haven is the chemo class and if you contradict hagfags, you're instantly branded a shadownigger. :^)

>board size limit is now 7
How would this affect the game?

Aggro autowins unless you run lots of board clears.

>Pisces
That's Cetus, dumbass.

>being this obsessed
Hello, shadownig.

Hopefully it makes Otohime viable again

>aggro bats T0
Nice game

>implying that isn't a fact in current meta
It's rare for you to get a x/5 Pluto out.

>best board flood
>best sticky
>best card draw
>best removal
>best heal
>best finisher
why shadow still complain when they have the best everything

But eachtar is nerfed now! How will shadow ever recover?

how's that saving up coming along /svg/?

Got 5k. Don't know if it's going to be enough, I had some bad luck during WLD release.

>best heal
What did he mean by this?

3k+ rupies that I'm probably gonna save for the leaders when they (not) release them.

Ironwrought fortress commandcraft would be t2

1k here, just hoping that I can get at least get between 3k or 4k before the expac drops.

Thanks.

Hoping to get around 4k when the expansion hits, will be opening 70 packs or so.

Looks like the worst expansion so far which means I can skip out, grind as much dust as I can from WLD and just keep 500 rupies for the new leader when it comes out.
All in all pretty comfy.

Unironically more balanced than pre-nerf Eachtar

Almost 4k, by the end of the month I'd have probably 6k with 40 upcoming packs.

They are like spoiled children after almost 2 entire expansions of free dominance. Daddy Cygames did they wrong by nerfing their literally only playable card.

>literally everyone is using pay2win dragon decks now

moon man cant come fast enough

Not surprising, ramp dragon can answer both ambush and neutral easily.

Please do

>cucked by odin in DE
>cucked by pact in RoB
>cucked by zombie party in ToG

Remember legendary fighter? It was tragic

No, it can't. You've clearly never played Dragon.

>Dragon players complain about aggro and ambush
>Dragon players refuse to run Dragonnewt Fist, Wrath Drake and Rahab anymore.

>Dragonnewt Fist
stop

>cannot answer ambush and turn 1 and 2 neutral
Considered Dragonewt Fist? I'm fucking triggered by your baseless accusation right now.