/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>Old Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/

ayo where tf is everyone

i missed you

>delivering coke in a boat
>flip on self radio
>Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" comes on

Heists are SICK

You learn proper english yet puto?

>stop by meth business to check in on things
>suddenly alarm goes off that i'm being raided
>quickly check security cameras
>choppers, 5-0 and swat lined up outside
>self radio on boombox: pamyu pamyu - KISEKAE

>heists are sick
you running something now?

boner van

I've always known the language. You, however, could use some lessons

Did* you learn proper English* yet,* Viva*?

Nah, still at work. 5 or so hours to go

brown

>make money legit with grinding I/E and bunker after just using glitches for years
>fun at first but realize quickly that it takes endless missions for trivial things
>Feel like shit every time I change the look of a car and lose hundreds of thousands of dollars
>game is less and less fun, even when friends only everyone just solo resupplies and only coop for delivery
>joy gets sucked out of us
>start using cheats again for money
>Help friends too
>suddenly all friends are racing, creating tracks and are always up to fuck around with warstock vehicles in full lobbies

Without irony - fucking around is how GTA was meant to be played. There is very little fun in doing what you are told when you have true freedom just in front of you.

>white Bestia
My man

This is what the world looks like through NEET colored glasses.

they will never fix this

this + AA trailer >>>>>>>>>>>> insurgent in the new game mode

>ywn be Australian
>ywn be a spic attentionwhore
>feelsgoodman

Who are you quoting with that last one? It feels bad after all

I wouldn't know. Too blessed to find out

is the new game mode fun?

not impressive ?

Not him but I actually enjoy it, once the boundaries get small enough it becomes a shit show. Like every other adversary mode, people still afk or quit half way through so it becomes a unbalanced mess

I have never had a fair game in it but I found it fun enough. Remember to use your pause map to plan your jump while you're still in the copter

I love mugging rubberbanders.

i think i could already fit right in.

i was in a CEO vehicle, a buzzard, and i requested a $4,000,000 vehicle, the rocket voltic, which i bought a few months ago

And it respawned a second buzzard, and now i no longer own the rocket voltic

4 million down the drain, and rockstar said "Lol sry we have no record of u buying it" probably because it was a few months ago and they dont keep old records or some shit

and the day before i bought the new hangar, and it was totally fucking broken and wouldnt let me buy an aircraft, saying it was full until i bought another hangar

and yes i restarted the game and my computer both these times

$5-6 million dollars worth lost in two days, both tickets completely ignored by rockstar

What a fucking garbage broken game and a garbage company, i cant even imagine how livid i would be if i didnt have millions more dollars worth of cars from hackers, sure fucking glad some dude gave me so much money recently, except not really because the game is obviously so fucking broken im afraid to even play it until they fucking patch it and make it not make you lose fucking millions of dollars every day inexplicably

what an absolute shit show, am i supposed to be fucking rude to rockstar in emails to get what i want or something?

i literally just tried to explain to them a masive bug that is probably making tens of thousands of people who play this game lose millions, and they're like "lol too bad we arent even going to try to replicate it, discover it and fix it, we're just going to say fuck off and treat you like a lying faggot whos trying to get free video game money

go spawn a special vehicle from a CEO vehicle, watch it fucking disappear from your account and rockstar tells you to go fuck yourself

Is it worth it to invest in a cargobob for I/E or should i just buy the vagner?

No

>in a session on my own getting cars to sell
>about to deliver a car to the warehouse
>guy joins
>"ImPeacefull1447" lvl is 1111

i fucking dipped out

fuck it was 1337 im a retard

Does this happen often enough to warrant not buying it even if I want to have fun with it on the side?

I believe he's just hanging too low, you should touch the roof with the hook hanging straight down. I think?

Does anyone here have a video of them burning some ladies in a bikini to death
preferebly with sounds

No, doesn't happen that much.

yeah thats what i was thinking

ive played for a couple thousand hours too

Yeah, also cars usually spawn in tight spots, near a tree or something, a lot of missions require you to get out of the cargobob or else it'll break, you can grab a moving car, but you'll probably end up damaging it more, than just shooting a driver.

Is it safe to create a second character? Back in the ps3 days i remember that my characters garages swapped, im on ps4 now

it's probably fine

A modder spawned a fully upgraded bombushka for me and im warning everyone here that it sucks massive dick
>slower than a cargobob
>less agile than a cargo plane ( the unobtainable one )
>same bomb mechanics as any other new plane ( meaning it can only drop from a relatively low altitude )
>can only take 3 RPGs and explodes probably loses functionality at 2 RPGs

did you have 3 people to man the turrets?

No but it is so unbelievably slow that even a guy with a RPG launcher and half a brain can take it down so the guns probably don't matter much, also its too slow to use it as a flying fortress against shitters

Foxysnaps said it was a must-buy though

why should I trust a no-name who flew an incomplete hacked version?

rebinding the button to drop bombs on PC FUCKING WHEN

sounds like another target for my explosive sniper and godlike skills

*unzips explosive sniper*

Why would you trust some gay ass paid off eceleb over a niBBa who knows this game in and out?
I hope you're memeing

No need for skills if you can hit the broad side of a barn you can hit this thing, a blimp would be more hard to hit

>watching achievement hunter play gtao
>you'll never have that much fun

Feels bad mang

Small tiny things that pisses you off with this game?

>Having to put money into your account and not the game doing it automatically
>The military cargobob's back door can't be opened
>How you need to buy a MOC and then a weapon/car workshop for it after buying a bunker in order to upgrade weapons and cars with research that you have to pay for with time and money

Anti-fun police are here

>military cargobob's back door can't be opened

>the big goods semi trailer used to open and they fixed that so the trailer dies before it will open
>the titan doesnt open
>the really big jet isnt available online

Stop playing the game if u are not having fun and just getting mad

hey, the combat MG mkII, do you still fire it from the hip like the other MGs and Gusenberg, or do you fire it from the shoulder, like when you attach a scope to the regular combat MG?

Should I buy the reaper since it's on sale? I just drove it for the I/E and it seems really awesome.

the latter

redditor piece of shit

>posts this in every thread

>SP heist uses NPCs to assist you
>no option for that online
>always need 3 other shitheads

Cos the doors open
It expects you to hook onto the door

>GTA:ONLINE
>flabbergasted that you have to play with other people

that wouldn't be a problem if the player base weren't composed 99% mouth breathers

>free roam and other game modes let you solo
you forgot that part

>solo deathmatch
>kill self
>lose and win at the same time

>1 team adversary mode
>everyone is frens
>everyone wins

A bomb!

follow up question
do the sights add any accuracy to any of the mk2 weapons?

I believe sights add zoom not accuracy but the mk2 weapons have better stats than their bases in general

to the american posters, how many years in prison would this get me in your country?

Prolly life in prison

ah alright
i keep my mk2 guns sightless for minimally obstructive sights

>prison

You'd be made the media's bitch for a month and then executed by firing squad because only Trump is allowed to be obsessed over by retarded press

if you're wh*te you get a slap on the wrist but if you're proud african american man you'd be shot on sight

If you're white?
about a month, community service if you country club friends can spare a favor
Minority?
Just look at a cop the wrong way is a death sentence, need I say more?

A huge chunk of the country did away with the death penalty, I think

The very little few that still have it don't have during squads, you dumby. They give you a shot of youth in Asia

>A huge chunk of the country did away with the death penalty

Then guess where he'd be tried?

depends on the state, but usually you'd be shot on sight for being a cop killer

Don't have firing* squads

That's if you point your weapon at them cause cops wanna cuff ya and have you suffer in prison rather than giving you the easy way out

The state where the shit went down, prolly

Do cop killers get more or less abuse in prison from inmates?

>Wants to work in video games on top of real life
Are you german by chance?

No one gets more abuse than pedophiles

Post military dudes and vehicles

Probably get more respect than hate in prison for killing a cop.
Depends, if it's a friend of the cop or they are really heated you might just get btfo when they found you.
*sigh* I don't think you live in america, and if you do you are severely uneducated on the judicial system. They would try him in the state with the worst penalty in which they committed a crime, because usually criminals have a track record in more than 1 state. Or hell, the state could just transfer him to Texas on some bullshit if they wanted him dead. Which they probably do if he killed a cop.

There's no abuse in prison, fellow user. Everyone is like family here.

less abuse by inmates, more abuse by guards. pedos get the ultimate in mistreatment. a part of me actually feels bad for jared, since it sounds like his only crime was fucking teenage girls.

I'll post just a military vehicle, how bou-dah?

>still no DRUMPF wig or haircut

but bonald glumpf is in game

Didn't know you could skip the jump like that.