strawpoll.me/13875220
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're still playing Menat, right user?

Post boss combos

No one is.

new nacon pad day 1 impressions:

definitely the best 360 style ps4 pad ive used

only complaints so far are

1) the macro buttons on the back are really in the way and i press them by accident a lot. They dont do anything but its still annoying
2) the analog stick gate has like twice as much travel distance as on 360 pad, meaning i sometimes dont quite go diagonal enough for downback and end up stand blocking by accident

dropped her day 4

You ise the analog stick on your pad? Disgusting

yeah
our guys are releasing guides

any fellow magapedes picking up kof14 to spite mexicans?

Holy shit, NRS games look bad

Kill yourself.

when's jack in mvci?

The fuck is a magapede? And why would Mexicans be pissed to hear that more people were enjoying their favorite fighter?

>360 style ps4 pad
N-NANDATTE?!

HEY user-SAN would you like new vtriggers and skills? vote
strawpoll.me/13875220
strawpoll.me/13875220
strawpoll.me/13875220

as in dpad and left analogue sticked swapped compared to regular ps4 pad

also concave analog stick rather than convexshit

>Menat
who?

why in the hell would you not want them unless you're capcoms balance guy

no i get that. i'm just surprised you don't play with the dpad.

We're going to BTFO the mexicans at their own game. Too many mexicans in top 8 this year at evo.

because what if the ruin the game for everyone? imagine a retarded vtrigger for a character like ed or fang how annoying it would be to fight them

>imagine not fighting FANG at all

i think people wanted sfv to have a bit of mvc in it. thats why some liked the way the beta moves looked.

Don't play Skullgirls.

alright 2 questions
- what is this game?
- and why does it looks so f*cking good?

t. mikez

I still.wished we had beta 2.

>What is this game?
It's Skullgirls.
>Why does it look so good?
You are not being sincere, but the game is not good. It looks good, though.

Why the hell would anyone want to play this

is it too late for them to go back to something like that

Did you learn anything today /fgg/? I got a lot of experience fighting Urien today, and I think I have a better clue what to do against him now.

Anyone melty, XRD or USF4 EU

>i think people wanted sfv to have a bit of mvc in it
That is a good idea. Fuck new v-triggers, give us the MvC:I tag system:
>Guile does sonic cross, tags in Gief to walk behind it
>Urien throws aegis, tags in Akuma who does a combo into tagging in Urien to throw the second aegis
>Abigail or Necalli does ex command grab into wall bounce, tags in Rashid to juggle with v-trigger
>FANG poisons the opponent, tags in Guile to keep them away
>Mika activates v-trigger, tags in anyone
Would be amazing.

her wakeup game

I learned that i can't play zoners, so i dropped menat and picked up abigail, the real top tier

I know, but I'm still dreaming.

I learned that playing Dhalsim at range fucks a lot of people up

I learned yesterday that playing while being half drunk and very tired makes me literally unable to anti air.

Fun times.

When you get jive we will speak, dog

I played 5 ft 10's against a mika. So i learned literally nothing, even if I won 3 of those.

>The trailer for the feature stars new characters Honda and Hakan doing a Tag CA

Grow up, autist.

Guys would you chip in if I commissioned a Rich Piana skin for Abigail?

Now I want it even more.

Yes

I learned this today

That's less SF esque that at we have now.

I learned that i will be alone for the rest of my life

Why does Skullgirls get such high resolution sprites with so many frames of animations?
It's not fair. 3D was supposed to be the future. Even SNK switched.

ok

I'll check out the best modelers and ask for their prices.

literally who?

Is this game shit or actually just really fucking hard to play compared to like SFV

i said a bit like mvc. like that wheel kick chun was doing. not full on tag moves. also the new triggers. skills and ca's is just whats needed.

wtf? this actually looks great but fgg told me skullgirls sucks

>undizzy is already full half way through the combo
>able to do all that extra shit without going green

wtf

I learned to stop trying to defend as Band vs Parasoul and just do my best to stay on the offensive, this bitch is impossible to deal with if you're not going full ape

Mike worked on that engine for a really long time

Beowulf looks so fun, I'm too retarded to remember his different states though

I'd still like it as a side thing like Omega Mode.

Because no one uses the shitty one and there will always be the shitty one for each character. I'd rather new universal mechanics added to the gameplay and use ideas for other V-triggers/Skills on new or returning characters.

I wanted to do precisely that (rich piana for abigail) despite never having done any 3D modeling because I didn't expect anyone to care

You must defeat Shenlong to stand a chance

Hello Broski
That's actually a special property of Beowulf's cMP (or whatever) I believe, you get one extra chain at full Undizzy with it if you use it to OTG. Those were all grab finishers that use his hype system, it was all the same chain.

why does ed have the retarded upkicks special?
it doesn't fit at all with his theme and looks dumb

How does it not fit him?

is that an alex color?

because of his father's fighting style

>Shenlong
>is a tiger, not a dragon
what a fucking shitty game

he is supposed to be a boxer who uses shadow power, not jump floaty way and come down like superman

Please don't play Mai, she's mine.

yeh. sg has a bunch of homage alt colors.

He's a boxer. He has flicker jabs, a power hook, his punches are clearly inspired by balrog's moves.

What about his other father's fighting style?

based mike z

is jugg jugg ourguy

OUR GUY JUGGJUGG

It's a reference to Bison's fighting style dipshits

bison has upkicks that come down head first?

if anything he should have psycho crusher, even more so that bison didn't get it

wtf how exactly? devil's reverse?

parasoul is the highest iq skullgirl

no it's not. that's not even close to bison's moves. If only he aimed for the calves or shin, or a followup to web that's like psycho punisher

The only buffs Ed needs are being able to cancel Psycho Spark directly into Psycho Rising, and increasing non-EX Psycho Upper's range so it combos from max distance crMK.

Bison has weird floaty kick moves, it doesn't have to be exact

Pretty much. If he gets the boxing from Boxer, it's not hard to see how the psycho power kicks are a reference to Bison

any fellow max fans here?

More like scissor kicks I feel like. But in his own way.

One of the characters is called Bakuryu and he's a _mole_

If you look at the upkicks as a pseudo headbutt "function"

5f medium desu

There are only 12 full days left until the release of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, and the character countdown is down to our last 12 heroes!

Yesterday was all about the amazing Spider-Man, and today's character is Bruce Banner's mean and green alter-ego, The Incredible Hulk! For the rest of the day, post everything you can of and about Hulk!

can you shut the fuck up

He's also the coolest motherfucker together with Busuzima

He's okay.

There's a Hulk roller coaster at Universal, I got to ride it a shitload of times since the lines were short due to weather or something. Really cool experience. I don't know much about comic stuff though.

user this person is the most enthusiastic and pure soul I've ever seen on here why must you hate

I donated $420 to max the other day but he didn't notice it until after the stream was over. fml

What did you do /neog/?

I miss that Tekken Mike Ross poster

right here dood!

>He's a boxer
No he only punches and moves like a boxer because thats the only thig Rog knows how to teach, Ed still does kicks