/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Imposter Edition

Replaced: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcIRdk4pG8I
youtube.com/watch?v=DOHGTJoh498
youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538
youtube.com/watch?v=KOyaQpRMpkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PURGE FILTH

Ahh

First for good thread

Anyone else listen to music when doing tedious farming?

What was the last album or song you listened to?

Pic related for me

lol

SEGALT IS PENIS

>tfw another general you loved is dead

You were at my side all along

Yeah, of course, the last album i've been listening while farming was youtube.com/watch?v=lcIRdk4pG8I

right now i'm listening to youtube.com/watch?v=DOHGTJoh498
sometimes it feels good just listening to mainstream music, it's easily enjoyable

>as usual it was waifuniggers

My dear, little Ocelotte

Well, we're off to a great start.

What do you mean?

Has this artists seen human eyes, ever? Even Gondola-kun draws more realistic eyes

Last album I can remember was Depressive Silence's second album, if you've never listened to any Dungeon Synth, now's the time to start and there's nary a better album to start with.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538

>hate using guns
>hate having an empty slot

took me 7 tries but I finally beat C&D amygdala. doing it with BoM was challenging until I got the timings down

Faggots like you drove Scas away

fists of gratia/loch shield

The eyes aren't that bad, it's the chins he draws that annoys me. They're pointy enough you could stab someone with it.

I'd like to personally thank Eggnog, Lotte, and Natalya for ruining /bbg/. Good job, guys.

Use a torch, Nat

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not true waifuniggers have never ruined any thread your lying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ill get my fellow redditors to downboat your comment

Draw us eyes, like you drew for Rom, the Vacuous!

is he reportable at this point?

Natalya started the choirshit which i would chalk up to the single worst thing that has happened to this place recently.
At least egg got the fucking hint and stopped avatarfagging, and lotte barely posts anyway

*shitposts in ur thred*
heh, nuthin personnel......waifunigger

heavy abyssal with +15 phys and durability down

not going to keep it though

Yeah, fuck Dura Down. I've only gotten garbage so far.

He was banned in the previous thread, but he instantly came back, he can avoid bans. I'm afraid we'll have to just ignore him completely. It sucks, but such is life.

Didn't you hear Natayla? It was totally egg who started the choirshit, natty didnu nuffin

BB is the arcade version of the souls series imho. I quickly i lost interest in it after one playthrough.

Natalya didn't start it, not that you give a shit.

Read what you wrote and tell me if it makes sense

The Doll is cute

And it still allows for more varied playstyles than DS3

But I always have a Hunter Pistol with a pulsing gem equipped. Rosmarinus/Flamesprayer in other slot

Why did G*hrman make the doll 7 feet tall?

god dammit

>started the posting
>told people to not wear the choir leggings
>made webms clearly of them crushing vermin (he'll deny it but it's clearly his character by the lower face)
>spamming shitty choir art
>spamming emojis and lovehearts through the general
>making that webm of getting eaten by a monster
Yeah he dindu nothing

He is and always has been. He derails threads and creates shitstorms. SPAM = Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. Every single thing he types falls under that

>spongebobs
>waifus
>ds3
>spoons
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOTS?

How do I get a choir gf?

An empty left hand is incredibly Veeky Forums though. Two empty hands even more so.

I played Bloodborne over 10 times already, why is this game so fucking good ?

Footsluts.

my favourite game, to be honest

It's too easy, honestly. And it lacks variety.

I mean it's like they just took 5-10 rejected DaS3 enemies and bosses, reskinned them a few times to pad the numbers, and slappedtogether a super linear, lmao2edgy plot, but then when they realized that wasn't enough they took even more unused assets and made the most barebones """"rouguelike""" possible. it's offensively low little effort memezaki put into it. it's obvious he phoned the whole thing in.

and it's too easy. i literally had to edit my save and set my hp to zero to kill myself because the game was literally so easy that it was impossible for me to die any other way

totally shit game 2bqph

Every now and then I'll get a little bored of it and pop in another game. Every time without fail within a couple days I think "wtf this isn't Bloodborne", pop old glory back in, and run 5 more files

Hey, fuck you, I enjoyed the spoons

>BB is the arcade version of the souls series
no, that's Demon's Souls

The spoons were actually rad though my man

Real answer: it's actually very short, moreso if you know exactly what you're doing, which helps you make repeated runs of it without getting exhausted.

She's also everyone's cum dumpster

Is TPB the source for this? What's the edit referencing?

>tfw like the threaded cane even though it's shit

That's literally just Iosefka, it's a good thing Miyazaki upped his game in his next work

>tfw like the threaded cane because it's good

>implying you need strength when you're a dandy man with your top hat and cane
>not just styling all over Yharnam and showing everyone how plebeian they are by not being as dandy as yourself

It's true though, BB is a pretty bad game with a mary sue version of the system that DS3 perfected and it doesn't even have any coherent story whereas DS3 had the fantastic and emotional lore of the DLCs

Because he's also as tall as her?

>doesn't even have any coherent story whereas DS3 had the fantastic and emotional lore of the DLCs
You gotta try waaaaay harder than that my man

l love this meme because it keeps people away from the weapon

I think it's Killing Floor since it uses the word dosh

youtube.com/watch?v=KOyaQpRMpkk

It's... rather rapturous...

Just to fuck around with people

Look for a gf in a medical school

And they're still both better than the entire Dark series.

>he thinks people loving Gael is bait and not just retardation
what a fucking idiot

Tfw got this gem on a farming assist while my build is arcane and I don't have perfect gems for any of my weapons

I wouldn't really go that deep, it's a masterpiece ? Yes. It's better than every game ? Yes. Do I prefer it over ALL the other games or consider it's more meaningful? No

you forgot
>samefagging to pretend there is someone actually defending waifuniggers

I don't disagree with you.

Demon's Souls is also the easiest in the series, and still one of the best.

Sorry I died, Madea. I was out of Vials

I did that once

user, choir girls don't need no BF

I think it's the hardest. DS2 and BB are easiest for me

Amen brother

I was genuinely touched by the Patches story.

I'm really glad they got rid of item weight in the games after Demon's desu

Still miss my Scraping Spear + Storm Ruler bully meta

I'm not easily annoyed but this choirstuff has gotten really annoying

For me it's like this, from easiest to hardest:

BB>DS1>DeS>DS2>DS3

I miss Old Monk

it's ok

I almost died 4 times over in that fight just now, and twice in a row earlier

I genuinely like Demon's and Bloodborne over the Dark Souls games. Demon's had a tighter setting and mystery and Bloodborne is one of the most visually and thematically consistent games I've ever seen. I don't dislike Dark Souls 1, I respect it, I just think Demon's and Bloodborne did their own things better. I'd consider Bloodborne to my favourite game of all time, honestly. It's a tight package.

>das3
>hard
On what planet? Midir is literally the only boss in the entire game that offers any kind of real challenge

Halfwit

Storm Ruler is in DS3 for whatever fucking reason

For Kirk do I want 3 blunts or 1 HA and two blunts?

Oh boi, we doin story Ailing Loran today. Pass is spagheti if you really hate yourselves

Why when someone on /dsg/ uses the world "toon" everyone gets mad?

DS3 is pretty damn easy, imo
much more so than any of the others, including Demon's

On my planet. It made my least favourite playstyle the only viable one.