/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #919 - Sonadow Edition.

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU
escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/117140-Sonic-Mania-Zero-Punctuation.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hedgehogs are gay!

>inb4 500 posts of REEE'ing
But seriously OP, don't awaken the Omega

If hedgehogs are gay

I don't wanna be straight

i want to edit sonic's sprites in mania to make his arms blue

Is it Sonamy dump time already?

Good idea
It all seriousness though I think blue arms works better for non-classic Sonic

infinite
more like
binfinite

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Rude!

I get that it's for aesthetics but I still find it weird that Sonic's arms are coloured and Amy's aren't

No, I was just posting something not gay.

I laffed

Good taste

That's okay Silver.
In the future that you live in, you're always first.
cause everyone else is dead.

blah blah less fast rodent
or something

not even gonna post a pic

>Sonamy

Reminder that /sthg/ is for gays only and heterofags should kindly fuck off to /r/SonicTheHedgehog/.

The user that requested a BBW Heavy Rider now requesting a Skimpy BBW Heavy Magician De-Roboticized pulling a Catterkiller out of her hat!

Shadow a shit!

I'm guessing it was a design decision, her lighter color arms in Boom breaks up the colors and outfit some where as with Sonic he looks better with matching arms so it doesn't look like he's got some sleeveless shirt on.

>Gay
>Not even the yuri kind
user pls

Rude

Pic related where gays belong

>faggot thread

There's a special place in hell for Shadamy shippers

Fucking christ alright I have a lot of spare time before the stream starts, lemme make some tea and I'll get right on it

I'll have to do better than last time to compensate for the rule of dimishing return and all, wish me lucc

I would seriously love an Amy & Blaze team up game. It could be 2D & have Amy's Advance 1 gameplay, alongside Blaze's Rush gameplay.

Why won't we ever get a game like that?

Guess I should post the opposite coin of this ship

>Sonamyfags

I want Heavy Magician to vore me

>Sonic being nice to Silver
Delet this, grey rat is for bullying & nothing more.

>Shadamy/Sonamyfags
Best Amy pairing is Amyx me

Prove me wrong, protip: you can't.

I won't stop until they know my name...

Coming at ya like a tidal wave.

sup binfinite

I would pay a retarded amount of money for this

>it's borderline canon
>her whole character revolves around her love for Sanic

Sonic is what will make her happy user, and I just want her to be happy

Get on my level fuccboi, when you get an Amy body pillow we'll talk

>mania is a good game and the best the sonic series has to offer

>Some people think Infinite is another character
If SEGA were to go the swerve that Infinite is another character turned evil, who do you think is the most likely choice?

Mania is a good game, but it falls short of being the best Sonic game imo.

>
nigga you gotta try harder for yous

apparently not

I dunno user, I think it's kind of hot

Boom!Sonamy is a patrician ship

Sorry it's been a while. Been distracted with other shit. Updated a couple of these, working on some more Sonic 2 Badniks right now

Will try to get something done as soon as possible

METAL A DUCK A DUCK

i don't care for yous, my point has been made. mania is a 2/10 at best and people who praise it as the best sonic game makes me wanna go on a fucking killing spree.

>heroes is a good game

No idea how people here feel about it (I know a lot of people hate it) but CD was my favourite with 3&K just under that, then just below that is Mania

I really like Mania but my main problem is all the zone recycling. I feel like if they made all original zones it might have actually been my favourite so far.

Truly the envy of ships everywhere

>If SEGA were to go the swerve that Infinite is another character turned evil, who do you think is the most likely choice?
Ray the Flying Squirrel.

There are people who legitimately think like this because they want the series to be edge-dark.
And I don't mean corny shit like Adventure 2 or nearly self aware shit like Shadow, they want a serious love twist with a brutal death and shit.

People like this exist and have no serious effect on the plot of the games and it makes me so happy.

Too bad Boom Amy is crap compared to the superior Fleetway one

RadicalSoda is that you?

I've never read Fleetway, what's she like?

Not a doting little girl who's whole life resolves around Sonic for one
And not a neurotic nagging wet-blanket either

t. braindead autistic piece of shit
No wonder you can't like it, you are a worthless pleb at your very core. Also nice job copying me nigger.

I love Fleetway but she's a product of her time.
She was fucking radical in the 90's. And Amy and Tekkno's Excellent Adventure is still god-tier.

But time's moved on a bit and now Hesse Amy is supreme.

I agree

You take that back, Boom Amy is a god girl.

Slow rat!

Speaking honestly, the zone recycling was pretty lame. I appreciate the different designs they got in Act 2, but a lot of them just didn't compare to the new stages like Studiopolis, Press Garden, etc.

She's portrayed as pretty competent, capable in battle, still likes Sonic but mainly teases him over it & can still be kinda cute at times. She's not a bad Amy, but I prefer other versions over her, tbqh.

And after all this time, you're back for more...

I'm very happy for SonAmy fans.
I'm also happy to just see Amy finally win after everything.

Except when her character is written outside of tired anime clichés it goes beyond that.

With all this Silver posting i'll just say, I hope Forces is actually well received so he doesn't just stay an 06 Joke.

>Silver
>Not an 06 joke

I think only Nakamura gives a shit about Silver on the team. I doubt even Iizuka cares other than he's a male hedgehog

What a beautiful design. Heh anyone catch how Sonic wears MJ shoes and Blaze wears Prince shoes?

I would go as far as to say that Heroes is the only Sonic game I like 2bh

I wouldn't really say Amy's won yet in Boom, but she's definitely the closest. Bout time an Amy came that close tho.

Silver shitposting aside, I agree. The comics actually made me like Silver & I hope Forces does a good job with him.

No actually, that's pretty neat.

Speaking of shoes, why did soap shoes never come back with parkour getting more popular again back in 2011?
It was basically the same thing but with more grinding instead of jumping down the stairs like a 12 year old.

Same, makes me feel bad he was so unfortunate to debut in a bad game

She's the best girl I love her so much

Every time the show has a Sonamy moment I am euphoric. She makes me hap e.

I wanna do something funny with the body pillow for the meme if anyone has any ideas

What are you gonna do about it you fucking manlet

I'll take what I can get.

If you have a Sonic plushie, have it hug the pillow.

Omega BTFO

Omega what are you doing, at least he's more swole.

Why, gun down every single one of those vile subhumans of course.

Omega don't be mad because Gamma blows you out the water.

>If SEGA were to go the swerve that Infinite is another character turned evil, who do you think is the most likely choice?

One of those goddamn blue spheres

I just think that after Sally, Elise etc it's about time justice was served. Amy tries her best.

It's very cute. One of the good things to come from the whole Sonic Boom fiasco.

Gamma? More like ALPHA.

Is it Steve?

This is Takashi Iizuka. Say something nice about him.

You really helped ruin this franchise, Iizuka-san. Good job.

Comedy Chimp

In some capacity, it probably could be worse.

I like the drill wisp he came up with.

Hopefully he kicked his ass.

Also he worked in S3&K I believe.

ONLY SCARS REMAIN OF WHO I WAAAAAS

>SCREECHING

>He came up with

Gamma a stick-limbed lanklet

He didn't?

He's helped make very enjoyable games.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU

KNU
KNU
KNUCKSPUTIN

GUARDING MASTER EM'RALD'S GLEAM
THERE WAS A 'CHIDNA THAT REALLY WAS GONE

KNU
KNU
KNUCKSPUTIN

ANGEL ISLAND'S LONESOME MEME
IT WAS A SHAME HOW HE SKIPPED LEG DAAAAAY

escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/117140-Sonic-Mania-Zero-Punctuation.0
he fell for the sonic saw never good meme

Good guy in an unfortunate position.

So an user was doing yuri requests last night. I requested Blaze & Honey and he said that he'd do it and to remind him tomorrow://boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/188400704#p188427163So

So here's me giving that reminder.

Fuck messed up the link:

Repost with image from last thread, Has anyone else had their mania collectors edition cartridge stuck since they got it? I don't want to rip the thing open in fear of damaging it, but its refusal to open's starting to annoy me.

So I did another thing.

That looks amazing!

Very cool, user.

Nice. I gonna claim Buzz Bomber!