No 1 person or family should be worth over 1bil

No 1 person or family should be worth over 1bil.

Force all multi-billionaires to forfeit the rest of their net-worth to the government of their country.

many would flee to nigger countries, but id like to see it happen.

all the US money would just end up in israel since they're all citizens you fucking commie idiot

They'd just start opening trusts and holding corps. You literally cannot beat them.

why the fuck would you take money from someone that earned it and spread it to people who think they deserve handouts...... they'll just end up putting it back into things like pic related anyway you dumb dumb

Poverty = crime

Some people have enough money for generations while others don't have enough for food, tonight.

Not handouts, not welfare.....but basic income.

"government owns the citizen and can control their ability to acquire resources and influence society"

nice marxism, legitimately kill yourself

stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard... everyone has the ability to make their own choices. just because you're born in a low income family doesn't mean you can't earn enough to live. and it definitely doesn't mean you have to turn to crime. fucking off yourself

Ever seen those videos where a bunch of black people from some shitty poor village burn people alive for stealing?

Like, they beat the fuck out of them, stone them, throw a tire over their body, then light them on fire.

with crippling education systems, especially in the US, people are beginning to have less and less of a choice.

This dog eat dog mentality was effective in the 60's bro, times have changed, some people don't have opportunity

the basic income justification is basically enabling behavior for addicts. A man should work for the sweat of his brow, and find meaning in his work, or else he's just a fucking beast. Have fun being a shitbox hedonist.

Anyone who thinks they deserve a basic income deserves nothing but a gallon of iodine injected straight into the thyroid. If you had as much sense as a half-wit hummingbird you'd know that basic income is the hungry masses yearning to be enslaved by their desires.

nice trips, but you're stuck in the industrial revolution. we are now in 2017, majority of jobs will be gone soon, while the population continues to soar, this isn't going to work. Use your brain kid

Automation for just about everything is coming.

When then?

The age of "hard work" is over. We'll have "smart work" instead.

There's going to come a point where automation will come and there won't be enough jobs to go around. You know what bored, broke, and desperate people end up doing? Revolution.

So either you try to kill them off (not happening someone has to buy capital owner's shit) or the masses are given some sort of income or stipend or whatever.

Quit being such an extreme faggot. If you can't find meaning in life outside of work then you're a sad little man.

how much $ to use your time machine? lmao

This

We'll just exile the Jews again.

......it'll be one more time out of the fucking hundreds.

Only then basic income will work.

Agree. Plus if you look like a pecker head like Jeff bizos you should be subject to asshole tax

1. government offers investment scheme that guarantees 50% returns, but requires a minimum investment of 100,000,000 by a natural person
2. billionaires are physically unable to resist their greed and show up for the meeting
3. take 50% because you promised a "50% return"
:^)

lol what is money? how does a society assess value? how does someone trade value for services? how flexible is the work force? How will people feed themselves? How will we support ourselves with an aging population that sucks up all the resources in your future where everyone has a basic income?

Don't under value how good people are at using their brains. Manual labor will go away, a little bit, sure. What's left?

this is the fallacy no one is going to flee anywhere
they want to fucking live in america

>they pay more taxes a year than any of us can make in a lifetime
It's like you think they aren't paying enough already.

Because it's either that or the guillotines you fucking idiot.

kill yourself, you jealous cunt. the rich deserve more money. they are the people who have proven to reinvest their money into new ventures, thereby making us all richer with cheaper goods, new products (like medicine), and job and business opportunities.
and you want to take away their possibility to reinvest and make the world better and give it to people who have no money because they take loans to buy new TVs.

you're like one of those niggers who take away farmland from evil whitey just to find out that the new owners don't know jack shit about farming and your whole country is now starving.

most fortunes are inherited. cheaper goods is also a lie because with inflation and lower waged jobs we buy less. medicine is also b.s. because its there for a profit and 90% of the time its not going to fix you unless you go to some natural path. you're quick to say bad stuff about me but in reality the world doesnt have to work like this your mind is just narrow and all you know is what youve lived in. inside the box you are a mere mortal that cannot fathom anything more. i also hope you die of aids low iq fgt

again this mindset worked in the mid-late 1990s, but at this point it's outdated and push IS going to come to shove unless something drastic is done

do you not understand human greed monkey?
>your life is better than someone in the 1900s
>just be a happy goy
but ill answer for you the only system that works so well with human greed and evil is capitalism. with technology and internet there is no reason we all unite against evil rich globalist greedy scum you will reap the benefits as well. there will be plenty of blacked content available still to you

I just wish we could kill off all marxist scum from this earth

>most fortunes are inherited.
inherited from whom? you think money spawns from thin air? in most families wealth vanishes within 3 generation. inheritance doesn't count.

do you understand economics even at all? go away you piece of garbage. the world has suffered enough tragedy because of people like you. the day of the helicopter will come.

it's not a zero sum game, you idiot. wealth is created and not seized. you just hate yourself, because you're worthless. people like you shouldn't reorder the world. you can't even keep you own room clean.

How has that worked out so far faggot?
TAX THE RICH rabblerabblerabble.

>t-thanks for 50% taxes on my 50k. Time to get rich i guess...

Nope.

Laws are mafe for the rich and by the rich. Fight them or join them. I preffer to jist play by the rules and retire in peace rather thsn go up against an army.

Try not paying your peoperty taxes. Or regular taxes.

People forcing you to work for them under threat of punishment is the litteral definition of slavery and they do own us u retard fuck

Yup. Good. Dont fucking steal.

Aladin was a theiving cuck.

Gotta eat to live gotts steal to eat.

...go pic some apples and buikd a cart out of pallets u cocksucker

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!

>SUCH TRUTH HERE

HE WILL CUM INSIDE US

Too extreme.

Just make everyone earning above a certain amount a small portion of their savings /investments.

>2.5% to 3% of all investments and savings held for the duration of one year

That alone is sufficient to reverse income gap and prevent people from hoarding wealth.

>all billionaires should be FORCED to give their earned fortune to a select oligarchic group of pseudo-intelectuals that ca evn't even be arsed to know how most of our world & technology works

I know op is just shit posting, but the thought that there are people who righteously & non-ironically believe in this shit makes me wish I could put all the non-STEM pseudo-idealistic pseudo-intellectual plebs on a rocket all the way to fucking pluto if not farther.

Most billionaires hold their wealth in stock.

You really cannot force them to give up 30%+ of company stock to the government.

sell it > give gov the proceeds

just the way it's gotta be man

They would just stash their riches in Bitcoin, shell companies, offshore accounts, accounts in dead peoples' names, etc. Free market always wins.

I agree. Really no 1 person or family should be worth over 1mil. No one should live in a $300k plus house or earn more than $100k a year. We should have laws that cap all this shit as well as capping the type of stuff you can buy. No one needs an 80" tv so why should we let people buy them when poor people can't even afford a 50" tv. I'm done with all this shit.

fucking commie scum!

fuck off retard

This is a retarded straw man fallacy that a 12 year old would accept. The globalists in our country exploit illegal poor immigrants and employ them which creates an artificial labor supply and suppresses wages from increasing domestically. Not to mention oil companies that have the GDP of developed countries constantly ignore regulations on places on them. Not saying capitalism is bad, but it has it's limits

How do we kill Jeff Bezos?

>The globalists in our country exploit illegal poor immigrants and employ them which creates an artificial labor supply and suppresses wages from increasing domestically
So by artificial labor supply are you saying that globalists are somehow making synthetic humans? Or are you saying that the tendency to move or use labor where it's affordable is artificial?

>what is singapore
>what is monaco
>what is literally any other tax haven

My mom was born in Chile to the poorest family in the country and she was still able to become a medic.

I don't think that's fair. I believe the rich need to be taxed more; but I am of the belief that at anyone time 50% of a nations currency needs to remain in a domestic cycle. Taxes should be enforced in a way that keeps at least 50% of all our dollars constantly exchanging hands between US citizens, us vendors, us businesses and the US governement. A truly succesful economy only works when the money is moving. A flowing stream is pristine and clear. Stagnant water because dirty and invested with parasites.

Becomes*
Infested *

I hate that samsung wont let you truly shut off autocorrect

>Tendency to use or move labor where it's affordable is artificial?
Except it's illegal labor, that isn't a legal part of the labor force, so the "labor" they have been supplied is artificial. Unless you support exploiting cheap labor at the expense of your fellow countrymen.

>illegal labor
How is it illegal? How is "illegal" and "legal" not artificial?

That's the entire reason it works. Greed, sex and life are the only consistent driving forces that move humanity. Capitalism works so well because people want to be rich in all these fields. Humans are flawed, get over it. The perfection Marxism demands cannot exist in this world.

Helicopters where invented purely to throw people like you out of them