Worth it? I heard it’s quite easy to drive, and looks phenomenal. Other alternatives in the same price range?

Worth it? I heard it’s quite easy to drive, and looks phenomenal. Other alternatives in the same price range?

Attached: 04058E55-C9D8-4113-A9B3-DFE17B0C2810.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

golf r

>Worth it?

It's a confirmed godmachine. Yeah, it's worth it if you want a new car.

[spoiler]You won't be able to afford the insurance/maintenance[/spoiler]

The only issue my dad's m2 has had in 35k miles is the exhaust rattling, which prompted a full replacement under warranty. Insurance really isn't that bad either.

>fwd based awd 4 potter
>rwd 6 pot engine that actually sounds good

Yeah, right.

Both have to rely on speakers to increase engine noise in the cabin.

>one that can drive and won't explode
>or a bmw

All F series bimmers sound like shit.

t. E series owner

BMW's dont explode, they leak.
VAGs break, either a hose clamp breaks, caliper bracket breaks, some wiring harness snaps or frays apart, anything plastic or rubber will break right before the end of the warranty period.

Attached: Untitled.png (1231x645, 906K)

I don't consider these to be meant for the same demographic. If you need the back seats or the storage space or the AWD or just want a hatch, you'll get the Golf R. If those four things don't matter to you, you'll probably get the M2.

Absolutely worth it, OP. They're excellent cars, but you may also consider Cayman S, Camaro SS 1LE, Corvette Grand Sport, or the nicest E46 M3 you can find. You'll be more than happy with any of those

>looks phenomenal
It looks ghastly and the interior is shit tier but otherwise it's a fun shitbox

>shitty overstressed VAG 2.0 liter
vs
>understressed 3.0 liter inline 6
fucking retard

(You)

GT350
Camaro ZL1

N55 trash

F series owners are buying E series after their leases are up.
Fckin this, my steering wheel whine came back again, and my cop epired last month.

Cpo*
Expired*

I don't think I'd ever buy a car that has to play audio through fucking speakers to facilitate a facade of driving, especially a car that is horribly overpriced and unreliable as a BMW.

>Cayman S
Definitely not in the same price range and has almost no space
>Camaro
If you don't care about seeing out of the car
>Corvette
If you're having a mid-life crisis
>E46 M3
The correct answer

Seems like there's a lot of assmad poorfags with their sour grapes in this thread

I had a BMW representative at Barret Jackson say he thinks the M240i is a better value and equally fun to drive

>E46 M3
You forgot E92 335i (n55)

What's wrong with it?

It's harder to mod if you're 13 years old and want an 800hp engine that'll last 10 miles, otherwise it's a great engine

Excellent car, but I'd get a nice E46M instead

335s are trash seeing as they're always on the side of the road in NY.

Germanfag who has actually driven one of these here:

Looks and driving performance are very good.

On the other hand, it has quiet a lot of downsides too:

Not as much HP as needed to feel really powerful. Interior is basic 2 series tier, feels unadequate and cheap for the asking price. And it has no oil temperature gauge.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is on par with alcohol-free beer or a fleshlight. What a fake world we're living in.

Too much sound deadening and soyboys don't like drony sounds, it makes their heads hurt.
At least Subaru had found a solution that actually uses the engine itself to pump sound into the cabin.

All those N54s giving up the ghost

Are you really surprised though? Cars are becoming more and more refined, and coupled with turbo engines being naturally quieter I don't understand why anyone is surprised by this

I just put money down on one...ask me anything.
Black 6mt for euro delivery

why didnt you wait a couple months for the M2 Competition

Assuming info comes out in April, I'll have time to change my order, but I'm not wild about the comp facelift images I've seen

it’s all about that S55
it will be presenter next month in the chinese autoshow

+40 HP
+$7,000

>Black
You're the reason its almost impossible to find a used M-Car in any other color than black.

All the used M2s I see are white or lbb

Buy one new or deal with it.

trips for truth

the only ones I've seen are black just like 80% of all other M cars.

>BMW
enjoy the repair bills

Literally this. The GT350 even has the potential to appreciate in value (and I'm a Camaro 1LE owner) Camaro 1LE is also excellent, and doesn't even have gas guzzler tax.

>an M2 won't appreciate like a GT350 will...
t. boomer or son of a boomer

Attached: D9174629-BE8C-4E45-AA4A-3B446E0219BC.gif (450x259, 1.06M)

and I have the potential to shit gold bricks