Well I finally did it Veeky Forums. I gave the jews my money and now I have my first *new* car...

Well I finally did it Veeky Forums. I gave the jews my money and now I have my first *new* car. I bought it with eight miles on the odometer - all of which I put on the car in my two test drives.

I've done it. I've ascended... Or descended. Not sure which. Either way, I think I'm now living a meme.
>inb4 crowd killer

Attached: hCB7iwt[1].jpg (5312x2988, 2.31M)

My first commute to work in my new car and it's pouring down rain the whole way. Slick as hell wet roads, brand new summer only tires yet to be broken in, and 460 hp. A good combination surely.

Attached: HqTEuaY[1].jpg (5312x2988, 2.51M)

Congrats now be prepared to feel the wrath of a thousand 19 year olds with 50 dollars in their checking account and no credit

A fucking feral horse

Good job retard. Now you're just another commuter with a soulless bland car that blends into traffic. You could've got a better car if you intended on going into debt

God speed op
May the automotive gods bless you
As long as you like the car its fine, dont listen to what people say, what matters if that you are happy.

Attached: 1489747788176.jpg (442x600, 34K)

Congrats

At least you didn't get an ecoshit. I never cared much for modern 'muscle' sports cars tho.

Attached: worth owning.jpg (2048x1536, 875K)

congrats and nice 5.0 user, how do you like it so far?

1) you don't break tires in
2) Summer tires are fine in the rain just not the cold.

Congrats OP, one question, are the recaro seats comfortable? Asking for a tall friend

I personally dislike the redesigned front end of the 2018 model, but nevertheless I do like the newer mustangs
Nice car

White? Ew.
Just ew.

Slow as fuck

See you on the highway son

New car >>>> most old shitboxes. You’ll be bombarded by the rage of unemployed anons who refuse to spend more than $500 on a car but you’re getting brand new everything and good infotainment shit.

OP here. That is absolutely gorgeous. I can only imagine what the cost of ownership would be though throughout a six year period.

Attached: 6gRCnAr[1].gif (500x281, 936K)

The EBM is a much better bang for your buck honestly. Especially with the Ford tune, it's the fastest car under 30 grand.

>1) you don't break tires in
I come from motorcycling more than driving, and with motorcycle street tires they certainly need to be broken in. Are cars different?
>2) Summer tires are fine in the rain just not the cold.
Is this true? I thought summer-only tires lacked the water channels that all-season tires feature. All-season tires do an amazing job of throwing water out and away from the vehicle.

Attached: 2222018154426.jpg (500x500, 67K)

They're beauties but also cost like 70k-90k.

No idea what ownership would be like but I can't imagine regular maintenance would terrible it's just insurance or if something ever broke that would kill your wallet. Probably sounds like sex feels however.

Attached: Boss engine.jpg (1664x936, 287K)

I plan on going full retard and getting dark blue stripes for it. The same stripes the GT350 has. Only reason I haven't already done it is I want to figure out if I want the stripes to go on the performance pack rear wing that the GT350 doesn't have, or if I want it to just go on the body underneath the wing. I'm leaning towards the latter, where the stripes would be unaltered from the GT350 except cut to fit around the base of the center wing pylon.

>2) Summer tires are fine in the rain just not the cold.
Nah, depends which summer tires you get I think. My old Federal 595's were like ice skates in the rain. Made it super fun when it actually rained in Arizona.

Congrats (you have a higher trim than me)

See you out there

OP here. I feel obligated to post the options I got.
- Mustang GT Premium
- Performance Pack
- MagneRide Suspension
- Voice-activated Sync 3 with nav
- 400A interior

I did not get any of the "safe and smart" package stuff, which includes shit like blind-spot monitoring etc.

>parked back end first
why do attention-seeking faggots do this?

Attached: IMG_20180314_174425_01.jpg (2592x1944, 850K)

Pictures user? I want to see your Mustang.

>mfw employed
>mfw every car I've owned was below $3k purely by choice
fuck you I genuinely like older shitboxes

Attached: 1521497320519.png (500x533, 214K)

>Cropped the lower dash
A little birdie tells me you got the AUTOTRAGIC. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1453321144161s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

unfortunately this,

youre gonna need some mods op im tired of smashing on stock mustangs

Not OP but my car is lowered and I do it so I don't have to worry about scraping curbs or parking barriers when I back in (front is lowered more than rear ofc)

Attached: IMG_20171103_172259_01.jpg (2592x1944, 782K)

who cares if he got an automagic
it's a mustang so it's not like it matters

I will show you some things I have done

Attached: MVIMG_20171214_150334.jpg (2592x1944, 743K)

oof if this is true op,
you dun goofed

It does actually matter because the automatic is much faster and can hit 60 in about 3.8 seconds

Raceseng Ashiko knob (735 gram) on the MGW X spec short throw shifter. Those are coyote cupholder inserts

Attached: IMG_20180213_181348_01.jpg (1944x2592, 692K)

>wanting to get his car smashed by stacy as she drag races through parkling lots and you can't see her coming as you're backing out

I've been there dude. This is my first new car, and all my previous cars have either been shitboxes or kinda fucked up by their previous owners. I think every car I've had prior to this Mustang has been at least 15 years old.

When I had more free time I used to really enjoy having a used car because it wouldn't depreciate as much and I actually liked tinkering on my car and interacting with it's Quirks and Features® on a daily basis. I'm at the point now in my life though where I have more disposable income and almost zero free time, so that's not realistic for me anymore. That's one reason I went with a new car this time.

As someone that just bought a new car and is feeling great about it, I absolutely don't want people to be shitting on used cars or "shitboxes" in this thread, because they need to be cared for too. Every car can only be as good as the owner is willing to be, either new or used.

>owning a car that you cant see out the back of for miles
stay plebian

Lund tuned for 93 octane. I also have Steeda stop the hop IRS kit, progressive springs, camber/caster plates, Diode dynamics switchbacks (above) and clear sidemarkers (next up)

Attached: IMG_20180213_180802_01.jpg (1944x2592, 1.17M)

If you can afford new cars and choose to buy shitboxes to work on and improve, you aren’t the kind of user I’m talking about.

Was at an oil company the other day where it was mandated, and enforced, company policy.
Oil companies go banana about safety and the idea is that backin into a spot is less dangerous than reversing out of a spot.
Military mandates it to be prepared for 'need to get out fast' situations.
But seeing as OP is probably neither it's just attention seeking.

>- Mustang GT Premium
>- Performance Pack
>- MagneRide Suspension
>- Voice-activated Sync 3 with nav
>- 400A interior
nice buzzwords

you got jewed son

Attached: 1376780477095.jpg (451x522, 33K)

is the dealer going to care about that sticker?

this user here is top goy

OP = Soyboy who can't drive stick

Sidemarkers unlit

Attached: IMG_20171103_172246_01.jpg (2592x1944, 709K)

It's not about looking straight out the back of your car, she'll be coming at an angle in your blind spot once again, faster than you're going to react.

Have fun getting hit, dude.

litty2titty

Attached: IMG_20171103_172252_01.jpg (1944x2592, 1.18M)

That's just what I'm used to. I've had jobs driving trucks, I've been in the military, then law enforcement, and now have a boring office job. I've just developed the habit of backing in to any space I can. To me it's more comfortable.

Well everything looks good so congra-
>automatic
Oh boy

Neither of you guys have cars or bikes even remotely close to that car in performance, don't lie haha Nice try tho, busriders

Attached: 1498756090565.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

im not a retard who backs out full force, you could even say im autistically careful

>features are bad
Ayyyyyy

You aren't replying to OP btw. That's someone else.

Unless if it's some no-name side of the road shop, a dealer should be adding the recommended fuel for said car. They dont really add a lot of fuel anyways because they keep like 1-2 gallons in cars on the lot

If by off chance they add the wrong grade, it wont hurt a modern engine if it happens once a blue moon

>>features are bad
None of those are features. People who get tricked into paying a premium for "features" never even use them, and they're not even useful to begin with. Just jewish tricks

Corsa sport CB

So far:
PMAS, Corsa Sport CB, MGW, Raceseng Ashiko, Steeda "Stop the Hop", Progressive Springs, C/C plates, Lund 93, Diode Dynamics

I'm going to do control arms and billet shock mounts next

Attached: pjYtj3d_d.jpg (640x480, 21K)

here fag
get stomped on mark i was waiting for a shitalker to emerge

Attached: IMG_20180106_211423.jpg (2592x1944, 1.74M)

O the jell

None of those are features? Then what would you call them? They are literally features of the vehicle.

buzzwords, like I originally said, dumbass

Attached: 1387938256777.jpg (450x735, 171K)

thats a 95 neon ACR stripped to 2050lbs with a 2004 srt4 neon swap, no exhaust, no emissions, spiking at 24psi and holding 16 at RL, methanol/water injected and tuned with Diablosport trinity
it makes over 325whp and 390wtq

I hope the dealer never has to fuel up my car...

I do have this steeda OBD II port cover installed though just to be sure they can't fuck anything up

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1500x1000, 175K)

i just thought it may void warranties

I sure bet you can stoplight race those civics and show them who's boss.

At least until the engine explodes because neons are hilariously shit cars, yes even your top trim race car neon.

You fucked up OP. Should have gone for an RS like me. I got the best car you can have for 30k

Attached: 20180318_173738_Burst01.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

yea but it's still a neon

See: Also, how the hell is backing in to a spot "attention seeking" behavior? If I back in or park head in, people can still see the same amount of the vehicle. I just don't understand how rotating a car 180 degrees in a parking spot is considered attention seeking.

Not to mention the fact that displaying the rear of the car seems more "attention seeking" since it has the GT badge, while the front just has the prancing horse in the grille which even the Ecoboost has.

nice try faggot but the 2.4l is a non interference motor with forged internals stock, i get 0-1 ST knock which due to harmonics at 5200rpm, and 0 LT knock, my engine has great compression and is fine bud.

i literally shit on stock mustangs, bad. on the highway from 60-120 its like 6-7 cars

>45k+ for a hatchback commuter car

Attached: megg.gif (585x430, 769K)

Nice one, OP. Enjoy that beast.

Buzzwords is a buzzword

What kind of quarter mile time does it get? 0-60?

Honestly it depends on the dealer and your relationship with them for warranty work. My Ford dealer does a lot of performance work and doesnt give two shits about the tune. Hell they even suggested me LT headers last time I had an oil change

>45k+ for a hatchback commuter car...
...That is a trillion times more fun and engaging than your cruise ship

Attached: 1521555243737.png (1680x1050, 2.72M)

haha ok fine you got me there, its ugly too, fender rust, dents and scrapes. ill admit i get no bitches in that car

i havent done the 1/4 yet but since i keep up with stock new base trim corvettes i assume faster than 12.3 but slower than 11.3

my 0-60 is complete garbage i have no traction, a fucking stock g37 can beat me 0-60

My civic si cost like 1/10th of your car and it's plenty fun I assure you.

Perhaps even more fun because I don't have to drive it like it's a brand new expensive car instead of a halfway quick shitbox.

the focus rs has a 3 inch shorter wheelbase and is only ~250 pounds lighter

Tell him fham. But the GT is quicker in all honesty.

Attached: 2222018162230.jpg (1920x1350, 730K)

You the man

>tuned for 93
>goy for using correct gas for the tune
I actually use a mix of 93 ethanol free and 96 ethanol free when I do autocross/track/drag runs homie

Attached: IMG_20180228_151003_01.jpg (1944x2592, 595K)

DO A SKID CUNT

>they're all parked like that because they are ex-military/cops

Attached: 941177644129_YUN00036.jpg (1024x576, 287K)

>buys the proper GT

N I C E

I was afraid you would just be another ecotoot cuckboy.

You are now permitted to look down on 95% of Veeky Forums, as your car is nicer, faster, and more respectable than the poorfag shitboxes they drive.

I love being in the top 5% who has a car worth more than $30k. I can't stand poorfag pride, it's sickening.

Attached: New Ford Mustang.jpg (1400x800, 378K)

Hahaha that fag with the moldy labia on his hood, what a doucher

>that bone stock Wrangler

lel, there's always one...

Attached: FJ red beast.jpg (930x695, 95K)

Buyer's remorse to the MAXX

>having a pristine, original car makes you a faggot
Nice barbie car, toyotafag

>The EBM is a much better bang for your buck honestly. Especially with the Ford tune, it's the fastest car under 30 grand.

Attached: 12717394_944528225584543_7666343504555428141_n.jpg (350x400, 11K)

Nice dude, I went with a Camaro last week because it's faster around the track but I can see the appeal of the mustang. Make sure to come to a s/o/cal meet sometime

Attached: IMG_20180314_155133.jpg (2351x1302, 678K)

Hey you said the same words as what I said but they're green now

If a bank owns your $30k car, you are a poorfag too, retard

>having a pristine, original car makes you a faggot

It pretty much does. Either that or a fuddy boomer.

Fucking poorfags.

holy shit GM what the fuck happened to the Camaro, it used to be a nice car

like 50 years ago

Attached: vomiting cretin.jpg (770x470, 47K)

The new mustang and camaro both look like shit.
GT350 looks decent though.

>matte hood
wut

Can you cruise with your elbow resting out the rolled down window?

Because that tiny high up window looks like it would be mighty uncomfortable. I have no idea why they decided that a safe car is a car you literally can not see out of at all.

If there's so many Mustang/RS/EBM/ST owners, why don't we have a Ford Performance General yet?