/hsg/- Hearthstone General

Valeera Meta Soon™ Edition

NERFS: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

FFFFFFUCK MAGE

FIRST

>mage freezes board for 5 turns in a row then kills you from hand

so interactive

>when the shiv is just right

>we live in a world where Rogue isn't favored against Priest anymore

>Mage complains already

Who's ready for jade druid to continue to rape the meta after the nerfs?

Jade Druid is already doing that

what is your opinion on themed decks?
are they possible?

Jade druids are already unfavored vs my deck. So yeah, I will rape Jades even harder now.

But desu Innervate nerf was huge.

>after the nerfs

They haven't happened yet.

>they didn't make Spreading Plague Cost 7 mana
>Jades still exist

Rip

user hold me
I'm scared

Take a guess

Theorycrafting for the future priest meta. With pirates/aggro going to the shitter and the likely control meta, im not sure if chain gang and corpsetakers are entirely necessary. Thinking of tossing in Bonemares and black knight as replacements. Suggestions?

Doubt

How do I beat Lich King with warrior and priest if I don't have patron and shadow word horror?

Hunter and Mage minions are always similar

I play fatigue mage. I posted my HDT winrate vs jade druids plenty. It is one of the decks that VS recognizes as unfavorable vs Jades.

moorabi

>are you ready for things to be exactly the same from jade Druid
Wow

Ive got kazakus raza and velen should I craft anduin?

DOUBLE MEAT WAGON HYPE!

>They work for the lead developer, the laughing pizza man
>BEN?

Do you have KT?
Do you have that dragon that attack goes up each turn?
That's how

Probably
It's a lot of fun

got a good list for me boyo?

Rip I guess

>Be Jade Druid
>Slightly behind
>Got Geisted
>Enemy removes literally everything I put out
>Play Illidan
>Earthen Scales Illidan twice
>Win
It's working
IT'S WORKING

I run deathwing on jade druid just because now

>flamewaker with primordial glyph
I've discovered a new level of cancer.

This is the answer to keep cancer druid alive
Just splash in any good legendary you like to counter not having jades

>Earthen Scales
>Got Geisted
uummm, jadebabs?

Does Highlander Priest run any Black Knight targets? Last I checked, they don't run usually run Lich King.

I should tell my story in order, I got geisted post-illidan+scales i was just so excited

>Geist
>Earthen Scale
NANI?!

tfw i fell for the razakus priest meme once again

Anduin's been the last (or third last) card for the past 2 games and it takes 15 turns to beat terrible decks, and i lose to everything else

(Won against some warlock with a fucked up manacurve with random demons and zoo stuff mixed in, and literal deathstalker hunter)

>No one has figured out yet Drakkari Enchanter + Hogger and Y'sharj is a free win

I might be retarded but what does Ysharj have to do with Enchanter and Hogger

It's time to stop

I just wanna hit rank 5 man, I was playing Handlock and Miracoli but I started to circle the drain. This is after Plague Swipe, I probably would have lost if I didn't play my nut correctly desu

Just remember that I hate you dearly for ever making me have to play this mirror, what a horrible matchup

hi

good pic

Enchanter doubles your end of turn effects.

ah gotchya sounds shitty, gets killed by equality consecrate.

Never lucky BabyRage

low-key wild cards you miss a lot.

Black knight wouldn't be for priest necessarily. But with control likely on the rise, knight will be useful for the primordial drakes and paladins.

Reminder that Token Druid is far more in-depth of a deck to play than Jades, which was originally ridiculed as being the most braindead deck in the game rivaled only by Dragon Priest

I'm planning on dusting my warleaders for Doomsayers, am I making a mistake?

>Illidan into Antimagic Shell
Who fucking said last thread this card was a meme

Paladin will be fine if that's what you've been using them for

most things get killed by equality consecrate.

bomb squad is such a qt
also you should make a deck with the 30 (or 15*2) best waifus in hearthstone.

That's why paladin is sleeper best class

what doesn't

NEVERMIND FUCK ME
ILLIDAN IS MEME
ILLIDAN'S EFFECT TRIGGERS BEFORE JADES ARE SPAWNED LUL

>next patch
>jade claws now costs 3

There's nothing "sleeper" about the strength of Paladin, Control just dies to Jades on ladder anyway though

>hai guys this card is not a meme because I used it in druid and won some games

You do realize that druid could have like 4-5 blank cards in their deck and still win? Don't shove a pile of crap in a broken OP deck and call it good because you won with it. You would win with literally any card in the game instead of Illidan, in a druid deck.

I am going to replace him with a different card then and test that theory. Here we go,
Cenarius

i really liked tgt's theme. the voicelines still ring out to me
>completely outstated now
>will never hear "dont worry loves, the cavalry's here" again

can i play shaman

Aww, this guy.
This guy knew what was up.

If you tech a Token Shaman for heavy anti-aggro, you can steal tons of wins off of Murlocs, Pirates, and Token Druids. It's obviously a risk to not bring a deck that's GOAT against Jades, but I played it at really high ranks last season and was able to climb efficiently.

Cenarius won me the game because he +2/+2'd my Spreading Plague, thanks for encouraging me to experiment.

deck list?

Thanks for the nerfs Blizz, he won't have be able to float a mana here once the nerfs hit :)

I see lethal

i mean you can just have the turtle dude do that

Cenarius is also a big body on board that can summon 2/2 Taunts if I need him to. With Fandral he summons 4/4 taunts

I'm not using them for anything. I have no finja so I'm not sure I can even use them

Shaman's acceptable, will probably be about the same after nerf due to unfavored Priest matchup. You can climb to 5 with it relatively easily

Random image on my phone I didn't even look at, probably a fine list. I see a Chaon Gang which I don't think is the greatest on ladder with jades to beat, but as long as it has double Doppel Evolve and Devolve it's probably fine, Thrall is pretty good

Nah Malfurion'd and Tanked Up, you don't recover from this

i duno i just cant see him being worth 9 mana basically a whole turn

You asked for the nerfs, why whine? Not a shill btw.

got the spectate for a pack quest
can i watch someone? I'm NA

Because they didn't nerf Druid ENOUGH, I personally will be dancing on the grave of Win Axe and Hex is just like the Execute nerf which is fine

You might be right. I think I like him for the flavor, but the new KOTF card does what I want him to do. Talk about fucking powercreep.

Shadowverse's nerfs actually fixed the game guys.

Here's the figure (they have 7 classes):

>17.5% Sword
>17.5% Rune
>15.7% Blood
>14.0% Haven
>14.0% Shadow
>13.1% Dragon
>7.8% Forest

Do you think Blizzard's change gonna fix the meta?

Sea#12125

On mobile can't chat, I suck pls no bully

i should get back to playing that, had fun with rune and dragon, even if Haven and sword was all i saw for 90% of games

Unless Malfurion the chad gets deleted from the game, these pathetic cucks won't stop bitching about him.

CAN THE WARRIOR GET THROUGH 60 HP
WILL THE INNERVATE NERF BE GOOD ENOUGH
STAY TOONED FOR MORE
TALES FROM RANK 20

Isn't it "tuned"

People wanted for the new expansion cards to be nerfed not the core free ones.

Why would you nerf the basic cards? Won't they think about to those new players?

>new players?
Who? I made a dud account to get Mogrl

What's the fastest way to get morgl?

You need a total of 20 levels out of the 9 heroes. You can easily do that within an afternoon.

>Blizzard designs an event exclusively for 6 people playing their game out of millions
Who the fuck no longer works in their marketing team?

Yea I meant you dead

>pay for cardbacks to earn packs for famous streamers

Terrible. Absolute trash. I wouldn't be surprised if people enjoyed this idea, but I would be disappointed.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. STREAMERS HAVE FUCKING RUINED HEARTHSTONE. There is so much effort being wasted to appease these man children that are too lazy and stupid to get real jobs. Heroic Tavern Brawl and now this. It's fucking ridiculous. How about we at least get a few packs when the professional cam whores open some so it's not completely about them? I don't give a shit about watching unemployed losers play a video game.

shrug. I have twitch prime anyway, I just get a cardback and 10 packs every week

hahahahahahahahaha druid/warrior/murloc fags kys

>Pirate Warrior is the only Warrior deck with a positive winrate
>Pirate Warrior is one of the aggro decks keeping druid and priest in check
>Pirate Warrior's winrate isn't even very high, and its playrate isn't very high
>Nerf it by nerfing the entire class and not the specific pirates that make it good

???????????????????

there can only be one(ofs) (don;t have sylv or paletress)