pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

thighs

hi /feg/

Faye is cute!

>tfw you can't stay at A rank

I just want to support my boy, not gay marry him.

Peri is cute

So, people with ridiculously high arena scores. Do you NEED to use only armors? Can I use Bike or dragons?

I'm so glad FRobin is coming back. I foddered or feathered all of mine when she first came out because I didn't realize she wasn't going into the summon pool afterward.

Also I ran the KageroChart simulator and it turns out she OHKOs Cyl Lyn as long as she isn't +res or +hp, and as long as she isn't +atk then FRobin with Def+3 in her A slot survives her double with 2 hp left.
Basically FRobin with Def+3 beats every possible IV of CYL Lyn, either OHKOing her on enemy phase or finishing her off when it's her turn again.

they really should allow at least 1 platonic A rank relationship.

Name 2 (two) top tier blue tomes that aren't Thunderchad. You can't.

S-ranking my wife!

dont ever reply to me again, spic

Me on the right

Refresh me, if I reclass to Hero can I learn Armsthrift or do I have to reclass to Mercenary and then master seal to Hero?

I'm not sure if I want him to come yet.

Can anyone tell me the fucking Artist name in the bottom right corner? They make those fucking letters so fucking small it's almost impossible to fucking read them.

Olwen
Summer Corrin

Mae.
Another Mae.

M-MASKA KONO POWA?!

I have 84k feathers and I don't know in what to use them. I'm doing a list of my possible projects in order of priority but I'm not sure how to begin.

>40k to promote a +Spd -Def Fae and give her Lightning Breath+, but I have no Hinata for Fury 3
>20k to promote a +Spd -Res Nowi to replace my +Atk -Def one, but she has TA2 and no Fury fodder
>20k to promote a Palla to give Ruby Sword+ and WoM3 to Olivia
>20k to promote a Brave Sword+ fodder for Alphonse but he'a fine with Defiant Def/Brash Assault for now
>20k to promote a Brave Axe+ fodder for Frederick but he's currently built more defensively and I have no Death Blow 3 to give him
>20k to promote a +Res -Spd Sheena but I have no extra Hector for Distant Counter
>20k to promote a +Atk -HP Palla but I don't really care about flying teams

I want to try using the cute sword tsun. Which is better for her, +spd/-hp or +atk/-def?

I started the game sunday and have only one four-star hinata. Should I give his Fury 3 to Lancina?

>Want to support Fir and his dad
>They will end up fucking

Someone post a +10 S Support Amelia please.

Is that with Gronnwolf?

>any of these
>top tier
High tier at best

I'm pretty sure G. Ike has the highest score in the game right now. Dragons (except Ninian and Corrin) give a higher score than armours except Amelia I think.

we all no what ghb we're waiting for

>"Haha, wouldn't it be funny if some madman drew Brave Lyn fucking her horse?"
>Go to pixiv
>Search Lyn
>Lo and behold it's there
what the FUCK

S-ranking Clarisse!

What's ridiculously high to you? Enough to stay T20 or 5k+?

Helllooooooooo anybooooodyyyyy?

Does this actually shock you? How old are you?

she'd prefer to not lose her defense since it's actually surprisingly good but at the same time without +atk she hits like a wet noodle. If I had to pick I'd go with +atk/-def though.

This is shopped right? I've never seen this anywhere.

Olwen is better than Reinhardt my dude. She is top tier.

owo what's this

And you fapped to it, dont try to hide it.

Any new Camilla art come out after the results from the CYL results?
I remember there was the one about her fucking all her competition but I was wondering if the artist made any updates after she beat Lyn and then lost to Ike.

>Lyn fucking her horse
She has a dick?

H-here I go!

With extreme investment and under specific conditions. At least Reinhardt can damage a leaf without cav memes

i saw a futa of her fucking tharja, but it also had futa corrin fucking fem robin

When standing next to Mae, Boey gets:
> +4 atk, +4 spd, +10 def, +4 res

When standing next to Boey, Mae gets:
> +4 atk, +4 spd, +4 def, +8 res

Giving them the following stat totals:
>Boey = 40 hp / 46 atk / 32 spd / 42 def / 22 res
>Mae = 36 hp / 54 atk / 42 spd / 19 def / 42 res

And since they're spurs, there's no counterplay. Are you ready for the owl tome meta?

Dropping the soap while showering with Clarisse!
Taking her fat cock to the base!

I thought Sonya was your wife

>+RES -SPD
>+DEF -ATK
Fuuck. Which Minerva do I use

Peri IS Cute!

And here she is fully buffed by Hone and Fortify Cavalry!

My best friend! She's the cutest!!

The gadget fish

+Atk -Spd or +Spd -HP Cecilia with -Raven tome and TA

who the fuck do I have to pay to fucking murder Boris

Indecisive furryfucker, step aside. I'm ready for beasts.

Guys please stop bullying Gomez Adams, we all have waifus don't we? It's not his fault he's a tripfag.

Oh I want him to come alright.

Who the fuck cares about out-of-the-box usefulness, this isn't april anymore. What are you: a pleb?

dont besmirch gomezes good name by omparing him to raul

I like Hana

Let him be, he fills a niche I like to fap to.

>The gadget fish
How in the everlasting FUCK could you tell that, it looks like complete dog shit

Yes. TA/Raven works better in that Lyn will deal 2 damage instead of 19 at neutral atk, but Gronnwolf is much more economical and both let her survive and kill Lyn

Boey seems like the best Raven tome user.
That would ruin your owl memes though.

Enjoy your Henry, he's really fun to use. Honestly I prefer +res -spd, but either way -spd is the best bane for him.

It doesn't effect arena so no

In a cavalry meme team is better moonbow or draconic aura cecilia?

Thanks. if she was +atk and anything but -def or -spd it'd be a no-brainer, but the -def worried me.

>so many telliusshitters think they're getting a banner this month
I hope you like FE Warriors OCs!

I'm personally waiting for Selena. Real Selena.

if raven Iceberg
if blade memebow

>S rank
>fury 3
>Horse buffs
>STILL only 55/40 attack
what a shit unit.

So what are the concrete numbers for promoting support? Is it per map or per round of attack?

So who's ready for our favorite retarded tripfag to complain about not being able to clear the BHB?

when you see it

This is what all my green mages are for.

I'm only ranking him up for feeding to Leo, user, but thanks!

I know what I'm waiting for

Linde

there's a list somewhere that specifies how many kills per rank is required. IIRC S rank is something like 350 so good luck with that shit.

Please dont IS, don't make them canon

Giving a high five to Fae at S Rank!

That's Brave Lance dumb ass, neither Abel nor Camus can do better using the same weapon.

>caring if a tripfag clears a GHB or not

You're part of the problem with this general

1.early threadposters
2.tripfags
3.faggots who care about tripfags
4.redditors

wait, was this chick not a whyvern?

I WANNA FUCK CHROM'S DAUGHTER!

I'm waiting for Kempf, but would be great too.

>Isolation Strike 2 - When initiating combat, foe's bonuses from allies within two spaces are ignored
Isolation Strike 3 turns them into debuffs.

>can't get meme buffs
>slaughtered by mages
Eh.

being a native english speaker helps

no she was a pally

You know, maybe people would pick on Tharjafag less if he wasn't the only tripfag on these generals.

But... I don't exactly want more tripfags showing up. Mhmmm.

I want more Echoes GHBs, I like most of the literal whos in that game.

Help

Jugdral never ever.

Did everyone spam pots for S rank then? Cause that's a shit ton.

I AM THOUGH, THOSE LETTER ARE JUST COMPLETE DOG SHIT

Cherche with her typical build and hone attack 3 can kill effie in one round in defense tiles, and if she is tanking lances she can easily survive most of them except against some cuckdelias.

>decide to roll for a Cherche
>no greens
>get greens
>bartres, fredericks and berukas everywhere with 3 stars
3 month ago I could have easily get her 5* +10 but because of these reasons, I seriously donĀ“t know when she would be completed. Having a green wife is suffering but at least she is not colorless poor feliciafags.

He's hot.

I was shitposting because I can't stand peri and her stupid RES stat being so high

Lyon!

Lyon please. That's like the only one I really want

We can still have a Fernand one, a Rudolf one, a Nuibaba one, a Jedah one, and probably a few others